Professor X - Friend or Foe?

>"TO ME MY X-MEN!"

>"Listen closely you chink-clad peruvianites, we must discuss battle tactics"

>"Professor i dont like the way you're t--"

>"Shut your whore mouth Jean and give the boys a morale boost, send them images of your breasts!"

>"Cyclops, shoot your optic blasts now while Magneto is distracted by Jeans embarassment!"

>"Iceman! Summon snowballs and pelt that dirty jewish rat!"

>"Beast! You useless congo mutt, do something useful! Pike That Kike!"

>"Ange-- Holy shit Warren! Did you bring a Rocket Launcher!?"

I find Professor X's goals of uniting humanity admirable but his social viewpoints are archaic.

His telepathy must lack any kind of restraint, showering the communicants in all of his hateful dialogue.

Damned if those arent good tits though

Personally, I would have preferred a greentext for Professor /x/.

>congo mutt
?

>OH

>DONT
>YOU
>KNOW?

>"Ange-- Holy shit Warren! Did you bring a Rocket Launcher!?"
Honest to god, if Warren brought some artillery more often he wouldn't be so useless during, well, most of his time with the X-Men. Dropping that gas gun of his was the blunder of the century. All he had to do was git gud at chemistry, or at least let Beast handle the canister preparation for him. "Sandman with wings, sans detective skills" is still a pretty good member for any team.

You know why, Kirby/Lee X-Men isn't that bad. It never reaches the height of Fantastic Four and has quite a few misses, but the Sentinel Saga, Juggernaut two parter and the Iceman solo issue show even with a tired premise Kirby (and Lee) could knock it out of the park

B-Tier Stan and Jack is still fucking great.

>Pike That Kike

>what's wrong professor I got your mental summons
>it's kitty. Scott...I found some unfortunate news about her parents
>oh no professor. They haven't been harmed have they. After all that shit with he Bellaire club I'm not sure she could take the blow.
>no Scott...they're Jews
>....wait come again
>they're Jews Scott JEWS. Don't you know what that means
>are they somehow related to...magneto
>no Scott. It means our kitty. Our sweet little incorporial pussy...is also a Jew
>professor I'm not su...
>you can tell her to pack her things and wait for her jew parents to pick her up in the morning. Don't stand so close though. God knows we Don want that Jew nose hooking the visor off your face. Though maybe it'd be for the best.

>Darn it professor. I know apocalypse is our enemy but this is to far
>did you see his lips Scott. They were enormous
>I know he has big lips but professor you can't tell follow us to as he said you put it 'go put a burning x on that big lipped blueberry jigaboos Sandy lawn and show him he's not welcome in the mutant community'
>first four horsemen Scott. How many more until these liberal pisscunts let us call it what it is. A gang.

>But gambit Don undastand why would professah only pay ransom for moi?

>By my stars and garters, Professor, is everything alright?

>No, Hank.. i...

>Professor?

>Hank, its Storm, she's been making eyes at that "Black Panther" fellow and i...

>Well theres nothing wrong with that Charles, is there? T'Challa seems like a fine fellow.

>HANK, I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH!

>Charles!?

>I PUT UP WITH STORM BECAUSE SHE TENDED TO MY FUCKING GARDEN HANK!
>I CANT!
>I CANT ALLOW THESE FUCKING NIGGERS TO MATE.

>CHARLES!? WHAT ON EARTH!?

>THEY'RE NIGGER GORILLAS HANK, AND THEY'LL FUCK AND THEY'LL MAKE A BABY JUST AS DISGUSTING AS YOUR APE ASS!

>The professor said to Gove you this as a welcome gift now that you've joined us at the institute
>does everyone get a gun
>not usually no. But he said it'd probably make you feel more at home.
>...uh huh...
>I'm sure he meant like....from the future

>He said he didn't care if it only happened in an alternate continuity where he was dead and magneto turned good to lead the xmen against apocalypse rule. He told me he wouldn't have some spunky headed white trash circumcision chaser spanking out all the couch cushions in his mansion.

The non convoluted Xmen is the best

I miss the original team

Subtly racist Charles has more meme potential than Professor "NIGGERS AND KIKES" X.

>gambit, rogue, this is bishop. He's a mutant from the streets of the future and due to government mandate our newest x man. I want you to take him with you on your next mission while I have the new security cameras installed
>security cameras? Is. Dat incase wolverines nasty Mon fret sabretooth come sneakin in da mansion again?
>Yes gambit...of course...in case sabretooth returns

>PROFESSOR, NO, PUT THE GUN DOWN!

>you know something, Jubilee? I've always hated you. Ever since you got here and started sucking off that stupid FUCK of a canadian. You little chink slut.

>Professor no!

>LOOK AT YOU, you're such a stupid nip chink you had to dress in yellow to remind yourself that you're a chinaman 'cause you spent too much time being a dirty pack-rat at a mall. I've had it. Had it with your rabbit breeding kind. Had it with you stupid fucking GOOKS.

>pr--[sobs].. profess... Charlie please, we're supposed to be friends.

>[klk]

>PROFESSOR PLEASE

>You people are so unimportant we imported you by the dozen for railroads

>NO! NO!

>In the 40's, your dirty slit kind bombed us, took out too many

>PROFESSOR!

>We bombed you right back, we did

>XAVIER NO!

>Why do you think im bald, Jubilee?

>Why do you think im bald.

>arghh Scott I need you. I just got a glimpse of our new neighbors car in the parking lot. Scott...it had a beaded seat cushion

I think theres a place for both.

>Professor im done with the lawn

>I swear to god if the hedges have jeri curls...

>Whats that professor?

>Nothing Ororo, have a nice day.

>AH!

>PROFESSOR CALM DOWN, IM BISHOP, IM HERE TO SAVE YOU! IM LEADER OF THE X-MEN! IM FROM THE FUTURE!

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like archangel tho with the metal wings

but I somewhat prefer beefy beast

>Whas' gotcha down, Stahm?
>Oh, well, i noticed objects started showing up in my room.
>Ahjects?
>Yes, when i was leaving for my trip to my home country, the Professor said he'd try to prep my room for when i got back
>Ah well thahs naice o'him!
>Rogue... Whats N.W.A. stand for?

Are we witnessing the birth of a new "Rape the Joker" meme?

>Its true Scott. I read his mind when his helmet was off. His thoughts betrayed the truth Scott The showers the furnaces the mass graves...it was all a lie to get their their little plot of land.

>This team went to shit the moment we started accepting Negros, Japs and Indians, I tell you.

>professor you can't just leave sunspot behind
>why not scott? Isn't this his home?
>no professor. This is Mexico. Sunspot isn't from Brazil
>Oh please scott. Sunspot isn't a Mexican in the same way you aren't parentless....'technically'

kek

by unanimous decision, the professor Sup Forums saga has begun

Of course. The 60s X-Men being bad is a meme
60s Hulk was worse. It was cancelled after 6 issues

GO AND SAVE THE CITY

>"TO ME, MY X-MEN!"

So is this the main X-men phrase.
Like "Avengers Assemble" and "Autobots, Roll Out"

actually it's not. Bendis made it a meme

So, is this what Red Skull does with Xavier's brain?

pretty sure it was Whedon who set the precedence, then Bendis just used it every chance he could

Whedon used it once to show that Cyclops took over the steers from Chuck. It was a symbolic moment. And that was it.

Then Bendis came and he used it every time he could. To be honest, while I've read a LOOOT of X-Men over years, I had to problem remembering when was the first time it was used. Apparently it was X-Men #1 Kirby/Lee. But even then it wasn't used at all.

>And then this is what her face looked like when I asked the question. She was all "but I'm actually not that good at math BWONG" Like I'm buying that.. Handed her some chopsticks. Said go try and catching some of your stupid fireworks out of the air with these until you figure it out. Class dismissed.

I defer to your expertise then