How DID he survive it?

How DID he survive it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't.

his magical sister used telekinesis to stop the fall so she can fuck with him some more in season 4

Jesus, thanks for reminding me about shit Jean Grey.

it was in the script

>Sherlock Holmes died in the fall and his secret twin took his place

Man, that would've been hilarious, especially after that bride episode.
>"it's never a secret twin"

Bungie jump or something like that, I forget.

she should've had sex with him while under disguise, then tell him she's his sister if she really wanted to fuck with him

No, it was an allegory for the death of the show. The show became a cartoon in later seasons.
It was like a rite of passage.

Moffat is the England's Rick Bergman

> Only fat weirdos would demand an answer for that question. You're NOT a fat weirdo, ARE YOU??

This is the literal official answer for that question

I actually found myself caring less for the show after they never explained this.

He used the Time Gem to set a save point, and he went back to that point again.

They literally explain it. He uses that mortician who has the hots for him and stops his pulse with the ball. Also Bilbo is drugged IIRC. They play it off like it might be a joke since it's an overall shitty explanation, but that is what happened.

Wait, didn't they explain this? Didn't bilbo get hit by a biker and in the chaos Sherlock performed the switcheroo? I haven't watched this show in so long though.

>Yes, I am. Now explain this shit.

Simple answer.

>Wait, didn't they explain this? Didn't bilbo get hit by a biker and in the chaos Sherlock performed the switcheroo?
Yes

Sherlock's mysterious absence is the product of a conspiracy involving no less than 20 people all committed to absolute silence.

What could possibly go wrong with a plan like that?

It was dumb, no doubt. But they "explained" it.

>Wait, didn't they explain this?
They did, the explanation also made the most sense, but autists won't accept it because it was used for a joke scene.

why couldn't Sherlock end with this episode and stay kino tier
I could've died a happy man *jumps off hospital*

>but autists won't accept it because it was used for a joke scene.
I won't accept it because people can't be trusted to shut the fuck up when they're privy to a big secret. The disappearance of Sherlock is up there with the moon landings, or JFK.

They couldn't even keep Watergate, a break-in to an office, under wraps.

Oh yeah also, also

>UKs extensive public surveillance.

It's AMAZING he managed to avoid every single camera

It's a TV show. Things like this work in movies and TV. I can't believe the show literally explained it and autists aren't happy.

>Things like this work in movies and TV.
yeah because the ""writers"" say it does. It doesn't work in REALITY.

Don't excuse lazy writing.

Did you miss the part where he said it has all been extensively planned and rehearsed? Mycroft has access to pretty much everything in the country and can also threaten people to life in prison if they even utter a single word about anything.

>The best kept secret is a state-kept secret

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

He didn't, he's been a zombie ever since. Just like the show

He removed his brain and put into a robot who confronted moriarty then had it put back in his original body afterwords.

First couple seasons are kino but they got overexcited and shot their wad too early with this show. Killing off Moriarty left them nowhere to go except that silly secret supergenius sister thing.

>intelligently written story arcs
o i am laffin

He didn't, you see his ghost at the end watching over Watson.

That's why I never watched the other seasons of this, why bother without him?

>Frame with a scratched anus point blank freezes in full screen 4K TrueColor LED TrueHD unfortunately
>'You probably wondering how I got into this situation'

He was fucking Moriarty.

this

they jumped the shark with this

Best explanation t.b.h.

Funny that just yesterday I watched a nearly 2h long video essay on why this show was crap.
I liked the first 2 seasons but it was quite on point

maybe because it was a shitty explanation come up with by shit writers who needed to work themselves out of a jam?

>became a cartoon in later seasons

>then this show isn't for you and we refuse to cater to your fat weird kind
met with a simple answer.

Did he line his coat with crisps to cushion his fall or were there crisps in the truck?

link?

It's a very symbolic scene since the show dies along with him in this scene.

It was Moriarty pretending to be Sherlock. So Moriarty died and Sherlock survived, after his death, Sherlock went back like nothing happened.
This is a show for smart people, you need to be smart (like me) to get the details.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM
He has a hateboner for Mofat.

And here is a Sup Forums post that says that in a hundredth of the time.

No arguing there, I didn't say it was a must-watch video.