Hav u red united estates constityoushun?

hav u red united estates constityoushun?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/03/29/trump-i-hate-proliferation-but-it-would-be-better-if-japan-saudi-arabia-and-south-korea-had-nuclear-weapons/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah but I get the gist of it

There is an interesting part in it about Congress having the power to declare war.

>SECTION 1. Be it enacted by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That it shall be lawful for the President of the United States at any time during the continuance of this act, to order all such aliens as he shall judge dangerous to the peace and safety of the United States, or shall have reasonable grounds to suspect are concerned in any treasonable or secret machinations against the government thereof, to depart out of the territory of the United Slates, within such time as shall be expressed in such order, which order shall be served on such alien by delivering him a copy thereof, or leaving the same at his usual abode, and returned to the office of the Secretary of State, by the marshal or other person to whom the same shall be directed. And in case any alien, so ordered to depart, shall be found at large within the United States after the time limited in such order for his departure, and not having obtained a license from the President to reside therein, or having obtained such license shall not have conformed thereto, every such alien shall, on conviction thereof, be imprisoned for a term not exceeding three years, and shall never after be admitted to become a citizen of the United States.

What did Thomas Jefferson mean by this?

How did the Iraq war benefit the United States and not just Saudi Arabia Mr. Khan?

>my son died
>so magically everything I say is somehow valid

wtf, i hate the founding fathers now

this is the actual narrative the media is going with

I had to google what a "gold star mom" was since it was being spouted 24/7 before it surfaced that Mr.Khan was a muslim brotherhood guy. Media got real quiet after that

Khan is objectively wrong on all levels regardless

No.
Why do you think this is a sort of holy book anyway?
We had more than 5 constitutions and it can be changed with the approval of 2/3 of the parliament.

thats a rare elizabeth warren

He's not desu,but go ahead on tell me how Trump's watch list on Muslim doesn't go against the first amendment?

first amendment only applies to citizens, not foreigners

There are a lot of Muslims in America that aren't foreigners. Yet they would still be on the list.

Trump should specifically name the Saudis, wahabists and salafists. Instead of saying radical islam.

All the muslims that attack him are part of that group and they're the ones supporting ISIS and other terror groups.

Based tom

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

I like how he was handed an older looking constitution booklet. All the theatrics is sickening. It will end soon.

oh i thought you meant the immigration ban

a watchlist arguably is not a violation of your rights since as the name implies, you're only being watched

Thomas (((Jefferson)))

What is patriot act

really makes you think
>ayy lmaoo
to exclude aliens from the United States and to prescribe the terms and conditions on which they come in

yeah thanks for the reminder

It's stupid to argue that putting muslims on watchlists is unconstitutional when we've been doing it for 15 years

>t. trumpshill

>“That the government of the United States, through the action of the legislative department, can exclude aliens from its territory is a proposition which we do not think open to controversy. Jurisdiction over its own territory to that extent is an incident of every independent nation. It is a part of its independence. If it could not exclude aliens, it would be to that extent subject to the control of another power.... The United States, in their relation to foreign countries and their subjects or citizens, are one nation, invested with powers which belong to independent nations, the exercise of which can be invoked for the maintenance of its absolute independence and security throughout its entire territory.”

B-b-b-but Genghis Khan was the provacateur.

I like that we're at the point where people are questioning whether it's constitutional for a country to enforce it's own borders

THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF A NATION STATE IS TO KEEP YOUR DUDES ON ONE SIDE OF AN IMAGINARY LINE AND KEEP THE OTHER DUDES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT IMAGINARY LINE

WE SPEND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON WARS JUST TO EXPAND OR CONTRACT THOSE IMAGINARY LINES, OPEN A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK NIGGERS

>son died
>thinks he is more important

Yes, and also Khan's shitty paper on Sharia law. I can't believe someone who writes like that managed to pass the bar and work for a large law firm for a while (Hogan).

An obscenity and abhorrent piece of shit that should be used as the kindling which burns Bush, Obama, and Clinton at the stake.

Correct. That's also true of the 14th amendment, which prohibits most classifications based on religion. Constitutional protections don't apply to foreigners.

Trump was saying he wants to give the Saudis nukes though

Which is not the case of the US constitution you utter buffoon. There is a reason why we can't keep a government more than 50 years, and the 5th republic is on life support.

You do realize that Jefferson dismantled, not wrote, the alien and sediction acts?

NEEEEEEEEEEERD

git him boys

breitbart.com/video/2016/03/29/trump-i-hate-proliferation-but-it-would-be-better-if-japan-saudi-arabia-and-south-korea-had-nuclear-weapons/

guaranteed replies mate

If Isis is funded by Saudi Arabia then why give them nuke?
I really am having a hard time understanding this 56d chess

Balancing the forces to avoid Iran to make a big comeback in a decade.
That's American foreign policy : make someone else seems like a more immediate threat so they don't bother you and buy your weapons

Facts have no bearing on reality you fucking Jew.

Hail Satan.

I find it ironic that the man parades his dead son around as a political weapon and in the same sentence gives his support to one of the women that sent his son to his death

That's why he says non-American Muslims dumbass