Evangelicals can FUCK OFF

Hello Sup Forums. Traditionalist orthodox Christian here. I just wanted to take a few moments to express how much i fucking hate evangelicals.

1) They think America is a prophesied nation, and the constitution is part of the Bible. literal heresy, go fuck yourselves and your burger-land which doesn't even have a state church.

2) Masturbate over Israel, even though Jews hate Christians and blaspheme God. Jews are the antichrist, as it says in the Bible, you fucking morons. Listening to televangelist cunts and mormon nutjobs like Glenn Beck lying about the holohoax and how Jews are not the murderers of the God-man.

3) Most of you are thick as pig shit and give millions to people like Joel Osteen and other conmen.

4) Your church services are fucking weak, guitars and shit, kumbaya, lol

5) The founders were deist heretics who deserved to be executed by the king.

So just a little message from the Christians of the rest of the world, American Evangelicls, please kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElKTcCWCOEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_Catholic_cleric-scientists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora
ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/cardinal-sarahs-intervention-isis-and-gender-ideology-are-like-apocalyptic-
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all religious people should kill themselves

>thinking your nation is "Gods prophesied land" isn't okay if you're american
>but it's a-okay if you're an Eternal Anglo

Wow really makes you think doesn't it

you seem to think William Blake's poem was scripture. it wasn't. it was a poem. America was built on literal heresy and fucktards like john hagee are the result

Now listen to this bullshit from glenn beck

youtube.com/watch?v=ElKTcCWCOEk

I used to be evangelical, but I'm thinking of joining the RCC.

>Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.

I'm not defending evangelicals or William Blake's poem

I'm calling you a hypocrite, you effete mong

yeah whatever burger. call back when your country isnt starting wars fucking everywhere

there is no sect of Christianity more cucked and retarded than evangelicals. They need to be driven out.

Sorry m8, but Jesus would have ROTFL'D when he sees all these pompous priests and popes with their strange rituals. It really is that simple. No need to go down the road of "you don't know what you're talking about."

> still practicing Christianity the way the earliest Christians practiced it

> protestantism invented in the 1500s, lol

Um... United Church? Anglicans? Messianic Jews? Evangelicals are based compared to some of the cuckoldry out there.

As a former evangelical and then atheist I've yet to find a world view or spiritual system that makes sense. Historically Christianity was good for the white race but today it's largely negative. We seem to be living in an age of confusion.

So again: its okay when you're cunt does it?

it's funny how everyone hate evangelicals even the jews who they suck their dicks 24/7

You're putting the cart before the horse. Christianity was good for white people because we actually followed it. Christianity is good for anyone who follows it. We stopped following it and the white race has gone to seed as a result of apostacy.

well, the first problem was that idiots started thinking they could interpret the Bible for themselves. no need for scholars or priests! no, a fucking drain-cleaner can read the Bible!

I seriously do not understand this bullshit. its almost Islamic in its worldview

Couldn't agree more.

If there was any mold for the stereotypical stupid fat American block, the Evangelicals have made their argument.

Orthodoxies, Catholics, and other sects need to unite ASAP once the Catholics get a better Pope.

Yes, please continue to bitch and moan about American Imperialism while sucking NATO military cock.

Lutheran here, I have to agree, I've seen some fucking religious freaks over here and they're mostly evangelical.

No, sir.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_Catholic_cleric-scientists

no one cares christfaggot

>Thailand
You guys still worshiping tranny river-dragons?

You dirty orthodox idolaters are the ones worshiping idols here, not us.
Go back to your pope and saint worship and leave real Christians alone.

>real Christians
kek

>gib ud bag aberiga

Watch what happens to you gentiles when you abondon Israel and the Jews. Haven't you guys suffered enough?

Call us when Achmed gets his balls out of your mouth

>its almost Islamic
Where do you think they got the idea? That being said, shut the fuck up until you do something about the Church of England

The RCC is cucked by the Pope m8. Go join an Orthodox church

evangelical here (southern baptist)

1) no i don't.
2) i don't, but i'll admit there is a lot of dispensationalism/zionist heresy within the sbc.
3) no.
4) piano + hymnal sung by congregation.
5) no.

Islam founded 662 AD
Protestantism founded 1517 AD
Sure ProtCuck

good thing im an atheist then

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora

>traditionalist orthodox Christian

You're either Roman Catholic or lying

You people sicken me.

Let me tell you who the real Christians are...people who have been blessed with the experience of tasting just a bit of what Christ went through on the cross, so that the depth of his sacrifice is understood.

When Christ was on the cross, his suffering was beyond and outside of the mere human understanding of agony.

As he hung there, HIS perception of time was such that EVERY SIN committed by EVERY PERSON who EVER LIVED was played out in him in REAL TIME. That's BILLIONS of people committing literally innumerable sins.

He hung there, suffering through EVERY ONE. It took only a few hours in human eyes, but Christ experienced the Cross as TENS OF BILLIONS OF YEARS.

Your shitty life was in the mix...

1) Broofs?

3) Broofs?

wtf are you talking about?

some sacrifice now his followers are being beheaded.

if cardinal sarah becomes pope, i think things are going to change quickly. that dude doesn't play around

ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/cardinal-sarahs-intervention-isis-and-gender-ideology-are-like-apocalyptic-

Yep. As the West abandons its unifying faith, it weakens, sickens, becomes susceptible to parasites...and will eventually die.

Isnt church music always like hearing a 300 years old organ?

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/call-amend-ethnicity-negro-slave-descendants-we-are-not-african-we-are-hebrews-and-proud-we-want-change

This

Meanwhile the Jews plan to whipe out your gene pool and have the rest of the remaining whites become tax slaves for minority and get murdered like in South Africa

Wake up

Raised Pentecostal here, now non denominational

I actually like what the Pentecostals stand for but most churches are a cancer.

All (((Christians))) can fuck off with their Jewish and Muslim relatives.

>Yep. As the West abandons its unifying faith, it weakens, sickens, becomes susceptible to parasites...and will eventually die.

Bullshit. The West has become pathetic and weak because of the Cuck ideology of Mr. Nice Guy Yeshua Ben Yusuf.

Because the Abrahamic cancers spread around the world, European peoples were hard as fuck warriors with a healthy "Pagan" worldview.

wew lad

You sound like a little cry bitch, kill yourself bonger. Your religion is a jew religion imposed on your ancestors by force, cuck.

you're all the same, literally

American Greek Orthodox here.

I agree with most of that. I disgree on 2 and 5.

I dislike the state of Israel and rebid zionists there. Yet I don't blame all Jews for the elite nutjobs in Israel.

Also I fully accept the founders of America were some diest Protestants that I disagree with. Yet I agree with their vision for America because they believe in religious freedom. That includes protecting my Christianity.