What's the differences between these two?

What's the differences between these two?

Both are obviously power hungry schemers but what are the subtle things that distinguish them?

jawlines

I haven't watched s5 but has Claire actually succeeded at anything besides that deal she made doing shit in Africa that she accomplished screwed the bill in s1?

Only one can act

Claire is volatile, emotional and more ambitious. Frank is levelheaded, ruthless, but also sometimes too tired/old to keep fighting. So typical difference between man and a woman.

So basically it's Frank keeping her in check?

I have to say their whole relationship dynamic is pretty weird. Power couples like them are few and far between in real life. More often than not someone has to yield.

One would be fuckable even if power wasn't a factor.

>What's the differences between these two?

their wage

>So basically it's Frank keeping her in check?
I would say so. We all saw how irrational she can act when Frank isn't pulling the leash. But she's got real potential when she has a clear mind to do what's needed. That's why their relationship works so well.

chuckled

Frank too often looks at the big picture, but can overlook the small details as the skeletons in his closet stack up. His pride can also get in the way of his decisions.

Claire is ruthless, and has loyalty only to Francis, if even that. But her emotions often betray her.

Both have a tendency of underestimating those around them.

one of them probably doesn't swallow

Frank is a sociopath and Claire actually does have feelings. Altough, there are certain things that can shock Frank somewhat (when he had to order a drone strike) It is usually Clare who seems to be under pressure by the horrible things that happen in th world.

Frank is more focused on politics than her obviously, it is very unclear to me, what HER Goal is in life, because she always more or less willingly takes the short straw for Frank

What is the basis of their loyalty to each other?

Does Frank truly love her and she him or is it purely political?

I've only just started watching the show and I can't quite put my finger on their relationship.

I think Frank loves Claire like you love one of your organs. One one hand, he needs her for status in the public and politics. On the other hand, she is the only one who is always there, that's why he was so shocked when he found out that she actually isn't 100% devoted to him, and wanted to leave. I don't mean devoted in a sexual sense, obviously, but Frank really thought she would take shit over and over and would never ever start thinking about herself

Claire clearly has less of a problem leaving Frank, because she is not a 100% dependant on him, like he is on her. She probably really loves him to a degree, but it has definitely become weakend over the seasons

Yeah Claire doesn't look like the type that swallows

one is paid less
IN 2017!!!

No, Frank is a homofag but he realized he wouldn't go far into politics if he was openly gay so he married the richest plain jane he could find. He's only loyal to her because she knows all his secrets.

Claire on the other hand, is pretty much a dumb bitch who thinks she's smarter than she really is. She has no loyalty to everyone, rarely stops to think how her actions will affect herself or others and prone to fall in love with artists to fill the void that her boring personality represents. She's loyal to Frank because women need a man that can provide for them.

Frank is ENTJ, Claire is ISTP.

They love each other in a way that benefits both of them. Not for romance or sex, those can be a part of the relationship, but are never the purpose. They're like comrades in arms, fighting together to advance both of them. Which is why when there is a wedge between them, they both stumble.

The one on the right is an excellent actor.

Claire doesn't need Frank to provide for her. If anything, he's the one who will be out on the streets of Gaffney if she really leaves him

>Claire doesn't need Frank to provide for her.

All women need a beta provider, its on their hypergamic genes. Even if they're rich they'll still attach themselves to a provider.

lmao your view of women is really flawed, go back to Sup Forums dumbass

tits or GTFO

The best thing about it is how BTFO libs and SJWs. They sold it as a huge fuck you to Trump but it could literally be the "Clinton life story the series". Loved it.

The balls. They're very small and subtle. Easy to miss.

are you... like... still watching this?

The one is Robin Wright; on the other hand, the another is not, but Kevin Spacey ....