What is she thinking?

What is she thinking?

"Oh my GOD he's got so much money!"

He can unironically kill her by just laying on top of her

>ah, this isn't so bad, at least the fat fuck took a shower before we came here. Afterwards I can use his money to get high as fuck

What if he wanted to kill her ironically?

>I love money.

Then he would try to have sex with her

>boy, i sure hope nobody takes an embarrassing pic of me like this and posts it on anonymous Thai basket-weaving forums so that insecure virgins can make lame jokes amongst themselves

>that body language
I'm feeling it. It hurts.

well, jokes on her

> Why does he have a suitcase full of Hogies?

She got him to call Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio and told him to go away.

>"I wish this fat jew would take his hand off my lower back"

jonah is obese and disgusting in this photo but that bitch ain't nothing to write home about herself. judging by her haircut she probably has an insufferable personality as well. considering his money and especially considering he lost the fat again, she should be thinking about how lucky she is that fatty picked her to be his hoagie queen

does death under fleshy avalanche and drowning in a sea of sweat as you slowly fade into nothingness hearing muffled 'YEAH TAKE MY FOOTLONG WITH EXTRA SAUCE' sound ironically for you?

>Reverse image search: leonardo dicaprio girlfriends 2015

He gets to eat her ass like Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki.

I don't know, but I'll tell you about what he's thinking about.

>i wish i was with user right now

is that shanaynay woody?

>What is she thinking?
"Tonight, the Find-The-Penis game goes up to $5.

Didn't he lose some weight?

>hes so rich come on you can do this
>hesorichhesorichhesorichesorich
>you can do this
>you ca-oh god..

>"i need bbc"

rich fit people > rich fat people > poor fit people > poor fat people >>>>>>>>> Sup Forums posters

whats going on in this thread?
jonah is /fit/ now

Im gonna imply that you meant jonah said that

more important question is why he has a noose on his right hand

JEWGOLD.

Jesus, he looks like one of those Creepy Old Dudes from a Rape Hentai.

Fatty Arbuckle bio when?

Shoo shoo facebook admin

His body is in the same shape as a subway

Hah! Guess what bitch it happened!

tfw poor fat tv poster

Jonah pls go

no

>cant wait till he introduces me to Leonardo DiCaprio

Good man. Should keep the beard to hide his face. He did everything he could.

Man he's pretty hot there with the beard.

>still no comeback

>hand literally tries to hang itself because his face fat is too much to handle

>That was real funny, that was real fun-HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY FRENCH CUNT?! You've had everything in your life handed to you, EVERYTHING! Do you know what growing up was like for me? I got bullied up until my junior fucking year of high school. Not senior because I opted into a homeschool program! But you wouldn't know what that was like? Prom queen looking bitch. You wouldn't know what it's like to get shoved into locker rooms randomly between classes! You wouldn't know what it was like to get your head shoved into a toilet! You wouldn't know what it's like to be forced into a stall while they unzip their pants...you know what fuck you!

So all he needed to get his shit together was to be ridiculed by a french talk show host? Where can I find french talk show hosts to insult me??

>she
>thinking

good one

"I hope he doesn't roll over."