Great Movie!

Great Movie!

the exaggerated and unrealistic muscular form on that wonder woman is quite problematic

The lack of underarm hair is also problematic

Trump isn't fat enough in this photo and doesn't clearly show his growing neck-pussy.

It's kinda sad how libs always put a spin on everything.. WW movie isn't even THAT feminist.

What do they want to achieve?

Why they gotta hate on everything desu?

> women beating other person
> Hope and Love
Jeez...

>wonder woman
>there's no wonder

that's a sign of some sort of mental illness. How fucking messed up are you that some capeshit film returns hope to your life. Hanging by a thread ;)

How do you guys find those tweets? Do y'all follow random SJWs?

Of course, what else are we gonna do on a bright summer's day, enjoy things?

*glass shattering noise as if from a ceiling*

what does wonder woman have to do with trump?

these people are retarded.

Only obvious feminist shit I could remember was the passing reference to the sufragette movement. It's a pretty solid movie overall.

enjoy?

what the fuck is that

I haven't enjoyed anything in 5 years

how do trump supporters get pussy? it is obviously most despised ideology by women. no wonder this site is full of trap fapping "n-no girlfriend" fags.

I guess the connection is that they consider Trump to be sexist (grab em by the pussy and stuff) so that's kind of symbolic for women standing up to sexism?

57% of white women voted for Trump, what do you mean?

They want to be the hero of their own comic book movie where everyone shits rainbows. Also pettiness.

They're doing this to make themselves feel good, nothing else.

they don't

the diversity crew was kind of annoying though
>a fucking native american

Lel, more than 45% of Americans didn't even vote the fuck are you on?

HAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO

of voters you fucking mongoloid...

jesus christ, never post again. that was pathetic.

didn't majority of white women vote Trump? my gf did.

Tons of women voted for Trump, just not the shrill SJW types who make and repost these kinds of images

>57% of white women voted for Trump

Mhmm

Non-voters don't get to lecture anyone on how Trump is evil.

Better than Logan at least

What? Are you fucking retarded you absolute loon? Where did I lecture anyone on anything?

>simply mentioning Trump triggers people
Top kek

remember during the debates when people said trump threatened clinton with prison time and such like he was a dictator?

but now that he is in power its hip to threaten violence against him even though he hasnt done anything wrong.

>he hasnt done anything wrong.

name something he did that would justify violence against him by his political opponents.

elaborate.

Violence? No. Impeachment? Probably not. Disgust? 100%

>violence against him by his political opponents
Did Nancy Pelosi threaten to kneecap him or something?

Non-voters have worthless opinions and if a bitch gives you shit over voting Trump, she has no room to talk if she didn't vote.

you seriously don't see the difference between a nobody drawing a picture and a persident candidate threatening his opponents with jail?

>WW learns to love humanity at the end of her film
>sits out WW2 and allows the Holocaust to occur
what did she mean by this?

several people called for his assassination. you still haven't said what he's done wrong

>how do trump supporters get pussy?
By being men.

it's perfectly fine to threaten someone with jail when they deserve it.

do you live under a rock? people have been threatening him and his family for some time now and the media has been defending it until very recently.

he did not threaten anyone, it was purely based on the lefts hate for him. and this drawing from a nobody is not an isolated incident. the media has been normalizing this kind of rhetoric, see kathy griffin for instance. she did get fucked over but she was convinced it was ok because people gave her the signals.

Then it's not the most unpopular ideology among women you utter fucknugget, this might shock you GOP is a pretty mainstream party. My gf voted for them, like she does every year.
>b-but what about black wo-
No one gives a shit about sheboons. Fuck off.

Reminder that in the real WWI the feminists of the time were publically humiliating men who didn't want to be torn up by machineguns for a largely meaningless war.
The whole idea behind this movie is a sad joke.

Why is Wonder Woman attacking a servant of Israel?

ffs stop whining trumpcucks

>people have been threatening him and his family
wow thats fucked up :(

52% of all white women (compared to 41% for Clinton) , 28% of all latinas and 28% of all Asian women voted for Trump.
And most women aren't as uptight about politics as you.

Most Trump supporters are married. Those of us who are young either lie/don't talk about politics, or don't date due to modern women being shit compared to even women 15 years ago.

They connect everything with Trump.

This

Also, I did not know that there is a requirement, when you pick up a girl, to tell her your political opinions. Most of my friends don't know my political opinions, and I don't know theirs

Women only care about confidence, they don't give a shit who you support. If you look good and act like a man almost anyone woman will swoon over you.

If you think talking to a bitch and saying "yeah im totally a feminist too, go Hildawg!" will get you pussy then its no wonder you think getting laid is hard.

>hang in there obama
fucking kek

Um, no. It isn't inclusive.

What do my political opinions have to do with getting my dick sucked in a bar restroom?

>tell a criminal they will be jailed for commiting crimes
Wow literally Hitlers/Stalin/Caligula/Lucifer super hybrid

>it is obviously most despised ideology by women

Who cares what women think? Especially politics, they vote with their feelings. They have no business in voting.

Did they even watch the movie?
You never stop anything by beating up the one guy. I mean. Really.

every liberal woman is just a cunt who hasn't gotten a proper dicking by a conservative male yet. promise you. women aren't capable of independent thought

>employ thousands of women for years, all over the country
>become president
>create multimillion dollar jobs and education program exclusively for women
>"OMG SEXIST EVIL PIG!!!"

Women.

Women don't actually care about politics, if Thor was a neo-nazi they'd still give their left tit to marry him.

It's a requirement when dating entitled assholes.

wonder woman is pretty fucking sexualized there

LMAO

>wearing sunglasses inside a dimly lit restaurant

I would have voted in the primaries but I'm not a registered member of a party, and I didn't bother voting in the general because why bother. I'm not complaining about the results of the election, honestly I prefer trump over Hillary.

Being a progressive white male is like signaling to be cucked.

holy shit. let me just say that i do not have high standards by any means. but after walking in and seeing that fucking outfit, the hair, the nails, the tats on her hands(wtf?) i would be on the edge. once she started in with the feminist blm bullshit i can tell you for sure, i would nope the fuck out of there. don't care how horny i was.

Looks like institutional white supremacy is alive and well.

>committing physical violence against somebody for having a different political opinion
YAY FEMINISM!

>the contradictions..
There's little to no thinking going into tweets.

She's stupid, but you're an obsessed little goblin. Jesus fuck, this what you do all day, sift through endless tweets of random nobodies and then post outraged shit on a Taiwanese Noodle Soup Enthusiast Emporium?

Wonderful Movie!

lel that webm is so good

Giant cartoonish tits, rippling muscles, American-features, porcelain white, thick meaty thighs, round firm ass. Why can't we get the liberals version of Wonder Woman instead of stick-figure jewboy

Is her ass fat?

>people who don't share my political outlook should be violently assaulted!

>someone votes for Hillary because they don't want Trump
>"ugh you don't get to say anything about our God Emperor because you voted for killary"
>vote for third party
>"ugh you don't get to say anything about our God Emperor because you threw your vote away and practically voted for Killary"
>votes for God Emperor, regrets it later
>"ugh you don't get to say anything about our God Emperor because you're obviously a paid shill, you probably didn't even vote for him"
>doesn't vote at all
>"ugh you don't get to say anything about our God Emperor, you didn't even vote!"
>not American
>"ugh you don't get to say anything about our God Emperor, you're not even American! Now excuse me while I discuss European and Canadian politics..."
It's good to know Trump supporters have all their bases covered when it comes to excuses about why people aren't allowed to criticize Trump.

Remember when Trump said Hillary was a criminal on the campaign trail and that he was gonna get a special prosecutor to charge her and eventually arrest her?

And then the day after he was elected he said she'd "been through enough" and dropped the whole thing? I love how Trump supporters have amnesia about that. You came so close to mentioning it but you spinned it with the "muh libtards" narrative. Sad.

Except he backed down on the whole thing and praised Hillary haha your God Emperor apparently disagrees with you here.

Sure thing bud

As a non-American I don't understand the vitriol Trump gets, are not some of the riots seen as treasonous?

t. beta orbiting lib tard