Movies you immediately watched again after initial viewing

movies you immediately watched again after initial viewing

This movie fucking sucked.

fuck off, pleb

>good reviews from credible people
>bad reviews from casual morons who say dumb shit like WAT WUZ W/ DA ENDING!?!?!?

wow what an ebin coincidents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coincidents every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn the sound design of this movie was fucking terrible: Stock sounds all over the place. Like watching a movie filled with Wilhelm screams.

Viggo is a comfy man

I didn't and I dont think I will.

Its strength was the overall ambivalence and I don't think they even bothered to put any subtle touches that come to play when you know the ending.

Solid movie though, made me realize what a treasure Viggo is

it also made me watch the Eastern Promises which proved that his presence doesn't guarantee the movie quality

poo n loo pls go watch suicide squad

When I saw this as a kid, I thought it was so amazing, I immediately rewound the tape and watched it again.

the raid 2

Notebook

EP was good though

There Will Be Blood

Facial overload 2 milf edition

kek

it was kino
except for the son, he was annoying and boring

>William Hurt got an oscar nod for this
wait,wasnt he in this movie for like only 5 minutes? it wasnt even a memorable performance

if they're was 1 person in this thread who is a faggot, for once its not OP, its you.
NOBODY LIKES YOU.

>83834225
>OP

Only done this twice, once with Jurassic Park and once again with a little movie called Ceremony I rented on demand years ago

It happened 3 times in the span of like 10 years:
>Dune
>Lost Highway
>The Shining

Sátántangó

You have alzheimers?

this

why do execs insist on giving child roles to scrawny dweebs who look nothing like their parents in the film.

As a 10 year old I watched Batman (the 1989 one) three times in a row with no other break than taking a piss between viewings.

Viggo did a lot to redeem it, but it was as shit as every other crime-romance.

why would you do this

The Avengers and the Godfather are the only two movies I can remember doing this

Mullholland Drive

Second time was even more intense and almost broke me back then.

i know i cant /thread my own post but..

Make up your own mind, pleb.

>immediately rewatching
>not just looking up an explanation online and pretending like you understood it all perfectly the first time

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance was probably the only one I did that with, and for no particular reason either.
This.

yes and after that u think ur fine for a couple mins but it bothers u so u rewatch it again the same day

>"Donnie Darko for Grownups"
>The Guardian