NEW Harvey Beaks CONTINUES EVERY WEEKDAY ON NICK FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE AT 5:30PM EST

We're still on this ride, beaks freaks.
YES we're still continuing our marathon of NEW Harvey Beaks every weekday on Nick for the month of June.
THIS WEEK we begun SEASON 2 with a brand new character. I won't spoil those who haven't seen it, but you'll be excited when you find out.
Last thread was a little slow, but was still pretty fun regardless.
FRIDAY'S EPISODE IS:

>Fee's Pyramid - When Fee becomes Michele's honorary big sister, she discovers it to be a lot harder then being a sister to Foo.

Also synopsis for upcoming episodes

>Life Debt - When Foo saves Rooter, Rooter decides to devote his life to Foo at the expense of never seeing his family again.

>The Feelings - Irving sets up a demonstrative camping trip in hopes of connecting with his stone-faced father

>Bag of Nuaghty - Harvey and the twins must destroy a bag of magical fireworks, but face strong temptation to set them off.

>Steampunks (Part 1) - Harvey imagines himself in a steampunk world and takes the blame for breaking a floating city.

>Steampunks (Part 2) - Harvey continues on his quest to fix the floating city, but danger looms around every steamy corner.

It looks like we may be stopping after part 2 of Steampunks (which is the 24th), as the TV listings show nothing new afterwords. Still nothing to complain when you see the amount of new episode's we've gotten.

Also as a general note, the MEGA has changed due to complications with the old one. Here's the new one:
mega.nz/#F!Sk4BgDBJ!cVhyrOfHODxtDtcAuxIeIQ

Previous threads:
DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNfKKpmNPgM
nickanimationstudio.tumblr.com/post/142695774875/the-harvey-beaks-crew-killed-it-at-their-nas
kat.cr/harvey-beaks-s02e03e04-kathy-with-a-k-harveys-pet-1080p-web-dl-aac2-0-h264-tvsmash-rartv-t12788267.html
desustorage.org/co/thread/72356598/#72361379
zippyshare.com/
www74.zippyshare.com/v/R0nqZout/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like that image

Posting in a Jeremy thread

so what happened to claires dad?

She was conceived through in-vitro

He dipped out for a drink and got the fuck away from Littlebark and that crazy MILF

youtube.com/watch?v=zNfKKpmNPgM

for what purpose

Harvey.Beaks.S02E02b.720p.HDTV.x264-W4F will be upped in 10 minutes

Cool yo!

Why not?

Reminds me of this neat mashup up of Fly by Nicki Minaj and the theme song.
I-it's better than it sounds.

when fee goes through puberty harvey is getting raped

and he won't like it

But what if she doesn't? She is an imp you know.

imps stay loli forever?

I don't get it.

I havent been following these threads or the show (I'll have to catch up on Kisscartoon) but is there any word on Michele hatching this season? Or in these crop of episodes?

Actually nah, it'd be apparent by the synopsis if that were the case.

>>>ive actualy seen a pic of this from a /trash/ Drawthread

well never mind, I'm further behind than I thought, holy shit

good shit

link to pic?

saturday night fever reference but it also reminds me of the boogie nights and american pop posters

Oh wow

Is this official?

>wall of text
snore

If I recall correctly it was part of an art show that the show's crew participated in. There are more pics but I'll need to find them.

Would you? I love this type of stuff.

Got it nickanimationstudio.tumblr.com/post/142695774875/the-harvey-beaks-crew-killed-it-at-their-nas

Fuck that is neat

Thanks user

No problem

Is it just me, or is S2 is livelier and quicker-paced?

We're only like three episodes in, but the baby does seem to have added that "fast" pace feeling.

I don't really mind it to be frank.

>tfw the show will be in hiatus forever after this marathon

It's a piece made for Chris Houghton featuring key moments from a bunch of the episodes he wrote/storyboarded. It was drawn by David Teas who works on the show and was attached to a poster and then signed by everyone on the crew as a goodbye gift when Chris left to run his own show at Disney.

>Fee Ghost - The Ghost Problem
>Dade - Why Are You Even Friends*
>Jeremy and Irving - Dad Band
>Randl - The Rentl Bike
>Wrestler - Upcoming Season 2 Episode
>Harvey - Nightclub Night
>Swollen Foo - Foo Shoes
>Claire - Barkball
>Sleeping Green Monster - Sleepover's Over
>Harvey and Twins in Kart - Bark Kart
>Squirrel in Foo Costume - Foo Shoes
>Moff - Negatives of Being Positively Charged

*Kratz and Dade about to kiss is a cut gag from The Ghost Problem storyboard.

I fucking love Chris. Seriously, the guys running a new show and STILL does a promotional image for the plant episode.

I'm bummed about the podcasts, but he and Charlie gave it a go. And while I'm sure the show won't dip in quality, it still lost something.

It's not really anything much actually. Though it's not really my thing. A wonder I actually saved it.

It's interesting to see a show's second season because it's pretty much them finding the tone they are most comfortable with.

pretty tame

but nice

>*Kratz and Dade about to kiss is a cut gag from The Ghost Problem storyboard.

Could you elaborate on that? What was the context?

>he won't like it
Says you

does anyone has the original pilot episode?
It was posted on vimeo a few days and deleted

there are very few things i know how to do and fewer of those those are useful to other people

uploading files is not one of them

The last 2 episodes were pretty fast paced. Karthy with a K was just an oddball episode for the whole series as far as tone and subject matter, but I don't even know what made this latest one feel so fast. It seemed like a pretty typical plot.
Case of the Missing Pancakes and The New Bugaboo seemed pretty normal though.

I'm more worried about Claire taking advantage of Foo's lack of knowledge so she can have him as her boy-toy

>*Kratz and Dade about to kiss is a cut gag from The Ghost Problem storyboard.

...wut

He was convicted of molesting both his daughters and got shanked in prison.

It's probably when Fee was scaring them and forced them to smell each other's armpits. The original gag must've been forcing them to kiss.

What if Fee and Harvey got married when they grow up?

They are trying to stay low-key for now.

cute freakish bird-imp babies

The animation looks different.

The pilot was in Flash

Reminder that as imps, Fee and Foo are immortal and all their friends will die in their lifetime.

Claire's mom's impossibly high standards drove him away. This is the lady who thinks her 8yo daughter should have her own law firm already.

What are the odds Michele will do anything this episode other than be a hassle?

At any rate I'm excited for a Fee episode - not a whole lot of twins this week. This will probably be Michelle's biggest role so far so we'll really get to see her character a little more.

Keepin' this thread alive

If the thread is this slow after the next episode drops it may be better to just let it sink and wait until Monday for another one.

Probably what's gonna happen

linkanon and I have gotten TVSmash to pick up doing web-DLs of the show! It'll be on MEGA later but the torrent for "Kathy With A K"/"Harvey's Pet" (and glorious new intro) is out.
kat.cr/harvey-beaks-s02e03e04-kathy-with-a-k-harveys-pet-1080p-web-dl-aac2-0-h264-tvsmash-rartv-t12788267.html
People are at work n shit, the threads are definitely more active at night and over the weekend - our last Thursday night thread got to autosage and 404'd shortly before Monday's premiere. It is glacial at the moment, I'll give you that.

contrary to rumor, Piri is decidedly not pissed

you wouldnt happen to have the pilot version of pechoo?

I don't think I've ever even seen it.

someone mentioned earlier they took it down off daily motion or where ever it was hosted.

It was Vimeo
desustorage.org/co/thread/72356598/#72361379
Doesn't look a d/l link was ever posted. Seems like this guy has it and he may be the only one, so dude if you come back I can walk you through it.

i'm here
for the last 12 hours. i'm trying to procrastinate other things

the video quality i have is about the same as the webm since thats all that was uploaded to vimeo at the time
i can try upload it if you can show me how

Well, if it's less than 200mb, and judging by the quality I'd say that's likely, I would just use this:
zippyshare.com/
Couldn't be much simpler, no account needed or anything. If you need help I've got ya but you seem to have mastered Sup Forums's image posting function so I think you've got this

says it'll be done in about a minute
file is only 50mbs
i usually paranoid about uploading things since my mediafire account was suspended like 10 years. the weird thing was the only thing i had on it was a japanese doujin game about unbirthing and the copyright claim was from brazzers. now i'm afraid the fbi will bust down my down and claim my shit like in that movie the core

anyway looks like its done while i was typing

www74.zippyshare.com/v/R0nqZout/file.html

lel, well thank you a lot, you prevented this from becoming a Lost Media Wiki article

>Irving is Jerry
jesus christ this is disorienting, I'm glad they changed this

>for now
they'll never stop being low key about it

You know she has a sort of a unique design and they're using her in crowd shots a lot. They did the same thing with Kathy before they gave her an episode.

Just sayin'

Warning

Extremely lewd

2 hours to Fee episode!

Holy hell, I have spent many nights looking for this damn pilot. I think it's appropriate to say that it literally disappeared from the entire internet until this point.
Good work, user.
Best background character

Production quality wise this is even rougher than usual for a pilot, it's like Greenblatt knew he wouldn't be able to achieve his vision for the show with the budget he was given so he just focused on demonstrating the characters and setting.

5 MINUTES!

>kratz mistaken for a girl again
>claire's voice changed

>claire's voice changed

WHAT? WHAAAAT?

Someone screencap the new bunny

Had a browser fuckup, there won't be a link til W4F. Really good episode though

That was a pretty unique episode of this show, and also trippy shit. HD should look great.
And Michelle continues to be perfectly alright

What were piri's mom and Miriam even doing?

She definitely sounded quite a bit older, not sure if the actress' voice changed or if she was replaced

I am not really sure, but it conviently wrapped things up, didn't it?

Miriam was buying some weed.

Piri's mom is suddenly a major character. They know how to give the fans what they want

Fantastic episode. Loved the psychedelic part with the Sisterhood, and everybody was hilarious.

I don't remember many episodes where Harvey gets little screen time, but I hope they give more secondary characters their own episode.(Especially Kratz.)

After dealing with Michelle 24/7 I would really need it

Which is all kinda ironic since the pilot was animated by Mercury Filmworks which is best known for the excently animated first season of WOY and first five episodes of SvtFoE.

There was at least one other episode least season where Harvey only showed up to walk in on an awkward scene then excuse himself like he did in this one.

I'll have to hear it for myself. Nicole is a gift.

>jokingly incompetent one episode
>manages to astral project at will on another

Tell me about Hanzi, Sup Forums.

Why is her amulet more distracting than her rocking cleavage?

I wouldn't get too excited yet. She was in a cluster of episodes but it could still be a while before we see her again.

Ensemble casts are all the rage now. So you never know.

Let me know when there's a Google Drive link

Bumpo