Has she completely given up? I think she knows no one in Hollywood is going to hire her now that she looks like this

Has she completely given up? I think she knows no one in Hollywood is going to hire her now that she looks like this

What type of camel is this?

Now I understand that meme with a camel. Never got it before.

There's always video games, I'm sure she'd get a lead role in Dragon Age 4.

she's still relevant enough to get the odd vidya role or appearances on the nerd femniist scyfy tier shows

She runs that Geek & Sundry crap and makes money through that. Or are you talking about starring in shit?

the last time she was in a video game she literally had to pay herself in

#patriarchy #glassceiling #felicia4kvothe2018

she hasn't owned that for years.
The stress of running it became too much so she sold it. Sometimes she'll go on and do an episode of something.
besides that channel is dead. the only reason it's still there is because of Critical Role

I thought she was still an owner, but no longer tries to run everything herself. Not the case?

no she sold it to Legendary.
She wrtes about it in her book. How coming up with new ideas and episodes for her channel was too much and would give her severe anxiety.
I mean..it's just youtube but I guess it was her entire job/life

I'd watch that 2bh

Maybe if they still allowed cigarette advertisements on tv

Looks good to me, let's see the forearm hair though.

she has a kid, so she is probably concentrating on that

Can you imagine how much humanity dna degenerated to create a face like that?

I associane Felicia Day with a Feliciafag I've been talking to for a year.

There was also a Zooeyfag and a Hailey(Williams)fag, these were nice, and Kristenfags were the best. Weird times, tho.

> has had sex

No wonder Sup Forums hates her

she looks like bill nye

>a woman older than 20 has had sex

WOW

>with a man triple her age

WEW

I miss these days, at least she had her looks to go on.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Such cringe. Never forget.

She spent at least $1,000 dollars for that. That's how desperate she was for some cyberpunk gamer cred.

Why do ugly girls take selfies?

I saw these two fat putrid teen girls yesterday taking selfies in the park making that stupid duck face and i was like, what the fuck how can they stand looking at pictures of themselves. I cringe if i see my reflection in my monitor. Is it because lena dunham and amy shumer that young ugly people seem to believe they aren't vile hideous goblins that should be stoned to death?

>now

Its called self confidence bro. Either that or delusion

Such objectification. Whatever man posted this aught to be ashamed of himself

Fpbp

So is the baby retarded and looks like Patton Oswalt?

Damn this milk addiction

Kill all white heterosexual menthol.

she was more or less fap-worthy in the Guild music videos

Why did she pass up her opportunity to make money making milking videos for the discriminating gentleman?

she was already in Dragon Age 2 Mark of the Assassin and Bioware doesn't tend to reuse voice actors for major characters within the same franchise

it's possible she'll show up in DA4 if the Qunari are as heavily featured as Trespasser implied they would be, but i would be pretty surprised because the expansion she was in was not particularly popular

that can't be real
dikk status: muh

Felicia Day Thread?

That's not really her, is it? Her lower face is more of a wreck than I thought.

Why are people into this chick? She has no charisma at all and even in the looks she's like a 3/10. I'm not a picky guy but damn even I wouldn't hit that.

>turn ugly
>no roles
>claim sexism

checkmate

She's the apex of "achievable girl next door." Sort of why Sup Forums and reddit prefer girls like Emma Watson over Miranda Kerr. Felicia's even less attractive without being outright ugly, "weird and quirky," and has wrote a book about how she grew up a loser. If she wasn't famous and a golddigger, losers would have a shot at her.

Miranda Kerr is the least attractive VS model

It's finally happened Sup Forums. I want to fuck a camel. I have become a furry.

>Miranda Kerr
while you're not wrong, miranda kerr is boring as fuck get out of here with that shit

That's not even her in the pic.

>so ashamed that the father of her child is 70 years old she never acknowledges his existence
lel

I've been having similar contemplation ever since I first saw this pic

That reminds me, it's time to play New Vegas again and feed Veronica to the White Glove Society. It's always worth the karma hit.

I wouldn't know, I'm insanely good looking and everyone wants to see my picture. I suggest the rest of you just be yourselves.

You can only live out of horny low-standards geeks for so long, age will eventually kill all interest in you even if your fans have low standards to begin with.

Also bitting the hand that feeds you it´s not a good idea.

This. Also the day she announced she was pregnant she lost like millions of followers

>toast
>bread is not toasted
What a faggot

how come nobody told her not to act goofy when she was young?

I just checked her wikipedia and the answer is

>Home-schooled throughout much of her childhood

A true patrician but you could just eat her yourself with the cannibal perk. I literally didn't know her character existed in New Vegas until I did my third or fourth playthrough. She barely has anything to do with the story you can literally do everything for the Brotherhood and never know she was an npc.

She's the living embodiment of a forced meme.
She used a few minor roles to shoehorn herself into being in the "nerd crowd", and then used a legion of white knights to batter any opposition down.

Sadly for her, and fortunately for us, Hollywood proved a bit more difficult to bully, then her target audience slowly bled away or got poached by other professional victims.

Yeah me too.

Who the fuck is this
[literally I mean]

Here's the real pic

My roommate worships her. Said she basically built the opportunity to be a popular female icon in nerd culture.
Nice guy, but I have no idea what the fuck he was on about.

Why were you sitting in a park watching teen girls?

10 years ago she was the star of a webseries about a group of friends who play an MMO, it's what made her most famous as the "cute nerd girl".

Look at the humps on that camel.

Sup Forums can find some flag in a field in 36 hours, but can't find the husband to some shitty e celebrity.

ded

She was in Houston last month for comicpalooza. Walked right past her autograph booth without a second thought.

Bryce Dallas Howard > Jessica Chastain > Felicia Day > Amy Adams

>She barely has anything to do with the story
this is true of all the companions. they're by far the weakest part of the game. Christina in Dead Money is better written than any of the main game companions.

>tfw no launched a fart in my jammies pic itt

Really?