Is there a place that isn't plagued by sandniggers/apes?

Is there a place that isn't plagued by sandniggers/apes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZaPIHwcDhU
osm.org/go/xVwEKtA--?m=
youtube.com/watch?v=XacJRjY_I9Y
portugalresident.com/kurdish-restaurant-owner-attacked-by-drunken-mob-in-lisbon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Believe it or not, Portugal.

>Portugal
lel. their biggest source of immigrants is Angola. literally Ape city

Some places in Australia are okay. The rich states of the US are for the most part pretty good too.

Sup.

oh really?
youtube.com/watch?v=CZaPIHwcDhU

Poland, Hungary, Russia for the most part, Croatia (other than tourists), Serbia, South Korea, Japan, China and most of other asian countries.

In the US you can pretty much legally shoot them also.

Maybe here
osm.org/go/xVwEKtA--?m=

i recently went to my great grandmas small tiny town of like 2000 and theres a bunch of nigger familys and i saw a couple turbans walking through town square

i dont think anywhere is safe

The Baltic states and to a lesser extent, northern New England (northeastern region of the United States), where I am fortunate enough to live.

Not really, they are almost like a biological weapon, they ruin everything they touch where they go.

Full of aboriginals?

>Full

You underestimate the amount that were killed and how many Europeans actually moved here. There are not many abos, and their genes don't matter much in the population after 3-4 generations.

At least we're not full of frogs and human roadkill

Only some places in Australia are there large amounts of abos. Most of the pureblooded ones are nearly too dumb to understand the abstract concepts of currency, so they're kept in camps far from civilization and supplied with food and booze. The halfbreed ones are craftier, though. They're the ones you need to watch out for.

Portugal ? They are Europe's niggers basically

Iceland

youtube.com/watch?v=XacJRjY_I9Y

>mfw I realise we are full of pepes

>using vanilla pepes
What is this, babby's first shitpost? Welcome to Sup Forums. Now get out.

portugalresident.com/kurdish-restaurant-owner-attacked-by-drunken-mob-in-lisbon

>Northern Ireland

Still a Christian, right-wing, 99% white country the last time I checked.

It's part of the UK without all the Cucklingtons to mess it up.

How are the cities?

Syria

Svalbard

the internet

They are the best

There's basically two worth visiting.

Belfast which is sort of still divided by Catholic and Protestant, it's actually not bad as long as you stay away from the major council areas like the Falls or Shankill.

Then there's Derry/Londonderry, actually a nice city, was the European City of culture 2014. It's a majority Catholic, though you can expect a heavy police presence in both cities, cops here actually carry weapons like assault rifles, it's not like the rest of the UK were you get locked up for owning sticks, gun laws are lax here.

Literally the best part of the UK without the cucks.

Though the Protestant (British) areas are literally not welcoming to foreigners. Read the BBC news for NI. There's always fags getting burnt out of their homes and blacks being beaten in British areas.

Mars

And our country is still run by right wing Christians nuts. Though we got a woman now and she has already lifted the gay blood ban.

We need a man again.

Good for me, I'm neither a fag nor a black.
I have Scottish heritage though. That'll be a problem, right?

Russia, though slavs are like the niggers of white people.

japan

Iceland?

Nah, that's what the Protestants call Ulster Scot, look it up. Ulster Scot basically Celtic and a made up word, but it's what they use to define their heritage.

It could be worse, you could be Australian

They are all going to UK

Moravia

Aaa нyyyyyyy

The North Pole

A place of employment.

Poland

Just fucking look at this beauty, OP

Japan?

Canada

Yes that's beautiful

Not Northern Ireland. They are going to England.

There is 4 countries in the UK that have different laws from each other, we are not federalised.

Finland, as long as you stay away from Helsinki

>imported nigger firemen
>imported shitskins because "muh tolerance"

Liechtenstein

>Is there a place that isn't plagued by sandniggers/apes?
heaven -- i.e., no

Seems like a suitable place for a suicide bombing.

Country NSW is golden. No abo's in most places, and at worst you see a chink or two. Never ever seen anyone darker than obongo once you get a few hours out of sydney.

looking for a new place to invade ahmed?

>swedes on mars in 2050
>not prepping some nigger dick in Swedenistan
Sure m8.