Official power list of current movies:

Baywatch > The Mummy > dogshit > Wonder Woman

Also RLM are hypocrite hacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_mummy_2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit>everything currently out

Every single movie from 2017 is complete and utter dogshit (except for maybe It Comes At Night)

I don't think Wonder Woman was all that bad. I think it's the first decent female superhero movie. It has a 93% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Every single one before it was shit.
>Elektra
>Cat Woman
>Tank Girl
>Barb Wire
>Supergirl
all shit. Hell, Supergirl doesn't even have a coherent plot.

My only complaint about Wonder Woman is that the romantic subplot seemed like it was tacked on last minute. but I'm fine with that. The movie didn't revolve around that. They never kissed. And there's no happily ever after.
Though, they never did explain what happened to her after WW2, just kinda panned away showing her typing on a modern laptop in modern day America.

Do you have shit taste in movies or do you just feel the need to shit on anything with a woman in it because they won't fuck you?

>tfw shills can't into irony

OP, your list is backwards. Wonder Woman is the best thing out right now.
Baywatch is trash, and so is The Mummy, though that one is marginally better. The Mummy fails because Tom Cruise is shit. It's a wonder he still gets work when all he does is spout the "good news" about his cult, Scientology.

The Mummy had two women in it and Baywatch had three very hot ones. I don't get it.

Wonder Woman > The Mummy > Underpants > GotG 2 > Baywatch

But were any of them the protagonists? Fuck no.

Both Captain Underpants and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 are better than The Mummy

The Mummy had good villain, good support of characters and fun action
Wonder Woman had three (3) action scenes, all of them laughable, cast of silent politically correct looking but uninteresting companions, shit tier villains and a segment so boring that i almost walked out.
The whole part in London was dreadful.
Talk all you want about The Mummy but it's London scenes did not contain wacky trying out dresses montage.

>A scene with one dress, and no music is somehow a montage
opinion discarded. It's a throwaway scene put in there to help her conform a bit outside her sheltered island life. This isn't that god-awful Bratz movie where there literally were dressing montages.
And the action scenes in Wonder Woman were awesome.

sure thing buddy.

Baywatch was good though, it just wasn't made for people like you.

this thread has allowed me to realize something very important

What is that?

Meh ... It should be like this: WW > The Mummy = The Baywatch > You, user !!!

It Comes At Night is the only good movie to come out this year. Baywatch? Wonder Woman? Have some fucking self respect guys. It's 2017 and you're literally using your valuable time watching a 2 hour toy commercial or 90s beach sitcom movie remake. It's embarrassing.

>My only complaint about Wonder Woman is that the romantic subplot seemed like it was tacked on last minute. but I'm fine with that. The movie didn't revolve around that.

It was a core part of the movie I thought. And they did fuck in that hotel room.

im gay

me too!

>Wonder Woman
>a big toy franchise
pick one. This isn't Bratz, Barbie, or Jem and the Holograms.

>being this much of a contrarian faggot
Shouldn't you kill yourself already because living is too mainstream?

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_mummy_2017
>
You only have to watch the trailer to know that Producer-Director Alex Kurtzman's reboot of Brendan Fraser's once-charming mummy movies is full of embalming fluid.
>
The Mummy is a mess, a movie in such a hurry to introduce more monsters under Universal's "Dark Universe" banner that it comes awkwardly wrapped in impenetrable layers of exposition.
>
Like the 1999 Mummy, this is built around its leading man rather than its menace - but Cruise, cast as a generic redeemable rogue (ie unlikeable asshole), brings to the game less than Dick Foran did for a fraction of the cost in The Mummy's Hand (1940).
>Tom Cruise is totally on Cruise control in this clunker of a movie. He's in great shape for the film, unfortunately the movie is not.

>Wonder Woman is BTFOing the shills on Sup Forums so hard they have resorted to defending the fucking mummy
You can't make this shit up

Did they even teach you how '>' works in school?

ACTUAL power list of current movies.
>Wonder Woman
>It Comes At Night
>Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
>Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
>Megan Leavey
>Alien: Covenant
>Everything, Everything
>Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
>Baywatch
10:
>The Mummy

Do you have shit taste in movies or do you just feel the need to put one of the most boring superheroes ever on a pedestal because said hero has a vagina?

I see you haven't watched Wonder Woman.

>3 flicks and dog poop

This post is brought to you by

The Marvel Pajeet Group Mumbai Branch

Why does she wear the Hadouken in her face?

And I probably never will. The movie is not my first exposure to Wonder Woman, I already know that I don't care about her.

The movie is garnering only positive reviews, yet you expect me to believe some neckbeard on the internet who hasn't seen the fucking movie?
Here's a tip: I saw the movie. Get off your fucking high horse and watch it. It's great. Only when you watch it do you have any ability to properly criticize it.

Reminder that King Arthur was the best action movie in 2017.

Irony without wit isn't very funny

>Wonder Woman isn't pure
Dropped.

So you want me to go see a movie that I am bound to not enjoy since I don't give a fuck about Wonder Woman? Okay, good idea.

>The movie is garnering only positive reviews
Whoop dee fucking doo you trend following dipshit.

>Whoop dee fucking doo you trend following dipshit.
>I know more than people who went to film school
>believe me guys. My opinion is tremendous.

Going to film school doesn't mean you have taste.

neither does being a neckbeard neet

Joke's on you, I'm on my way to work right now. Enjoy your boring superhero flick (The Mummy was not that good a movie, but the content is at least more fun and Tom Cruise / Sofia are both hotter than Gadot so suck on it)