Night of The Were-Ed

There is still three more months till Halloween but you think we can just talk about this magnificent piece of modern art right now?

We don't have to story time it or anything, let's just talk about this piece of work, it really does deserve more attention because of how so bad it's good it is.

Here is a link to all three issues if your not in the know.
night-of-the-were-ed.deviantart.com/gallery/

And of course, the official soundtrack made by an user from the last time we story timed it.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiVGbZaO-21pe9dmziheK1OWQE_2kzZbe

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfandravens.blogspot.com/2012/01/wolf-and-ravens.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=r02Q0uATmSs
youtube.com/watch?v=b9Ug3qSA3Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw the end credits songs I posted in the earlier thread are included

>starts a thread of this masterpiece
>doesnt storytime
how dare you

I was expecting the same.

STORYTIME, PLEASE!

I still maintain that had this story been told with OCs characters instead of Ed, Edd, and Eddy ones it would perfectly fine.

You now what? It's actually a crying shame the artist stopped after three issues. She could've continued the story with Eddy being a Van Helsing wannabe fighting demons and shit and the Eds just being a Monster Squad type of group like the ending of the third issue hinted at. I also want some goddamn explanation to what Double D's mystical wolfkin fursona is all about.

NOTWE is the epitome of cringe and edge without even being intentional which is amazing, I need more of it god damn it!

I think the author disowned it.

I was expecting a Storytime again, but I guess that will not be happening.

We already had a storytime a couple of months ago, wait for halloween

We're waiting until Halloween to story time it so I say we should just have a general discussion about it.

>read the first one
>it's fucking awful
>read the other two
>suddenly the first one seems incredibly endearing

It's amazing how much a little perspective changes things

God, that's actually pretty sad. I wish she never wised up to how awful it was. I wanted an Ed Helsing comic.

I just realized something.

We need a Cure song in that playlist. I created the playlist and I'm thinking of revamping it soon. Post some suggestions that you'd like to see. Especially ones by the cure.

We should really story time that one comic where Ed becomes a fucking Kingdom Hearts character by fusing with the spirit of a chicken spirit some time.

That is the only EEnE fan comic, to my knowledge that can come anywhere close to being on the same pedestal as Were-Ed

Quick, claim your Night of the Were-Ed waifu/husbando before anyone else does

Ed's mullet.

Pretty Kino, I love autistic little comics like this

>mfw the Were-Ed universe will never be expanded upon
>Double D's spirit animal bullshit will never be explained
>We will be forced to find not as good EEnE fancomics just to satisfy our thirst for cringe

>satisfy our thirst for cringe

perfect way to describe this. it's cringy and pretentious, but it's fun to revel in it.

There was a point in my life where I was never one to be into cringe but Night of The Were-Ed completely changed that for me. That night when it was story timed a few months ago gave me a new outlook on life.

Everything about it is so perfect that you would think it was intentional but the fact it isn't really is something special.

I have a real softspot for cringe autism comics written by edgy 13 year olds

I don't know why, but it's nice to know someone shares my feelings, even if it's just this one.

I unironically enjoyed the 7chan continuation of camp sherwood, and that PPG X Dexters lab comic, not because they are good, but because they are so so bad.

>I have a real softspot for cringe autism comics written by edgy 13 year olds

I kinda do too, because I used to be one of them.

This comic deserves an in-depth analysis video, I'm talking an hour long RedLetterMedia style analysis, there is just so much wrong with it, it needs more exposure.

Plus this spirit animal, wolfkin buttfuck thing really disturbs me for some reason. I'm not sure if it was ever explained what exactly it was. It just radiates high impact sexual violence to me.

It's obvious that the artist was going to have this spiritual awakening translate into Ed and Double D to have control of their werewolf powers and transform at will, with eddy trying to prove himself as a Van Helsing type.

This provides an avenue for more powerful transformations as they learn to "tap into" the beast.

The crows would have been guides, identifying various creatures that they have to come up against (so we don't have to have a research scene every issue)

I wonder if they would have stayed in the cul-de-sac or explored beyond it?

Well, she's doing cringy Aquabats comics now. They aren't the same though.

This is the kind of shit why this person should've stuck to her guns and continued with this series. The other thing this series had going for it besides the cringe and edge was the buttfuck confusing lore.

>reading that in Double D's voice

wolfandravens.blogspot.com/2012/01/wolf-and-ravens.html?m=1

DEEPEST LORE

>Aquabats comics
Dear God.

July, you storytime this in july and on halloween

Would someone please fucking story time this? I was thinking about it yesterday but I couldn't remember what it was, I love reading with you guys! I'll make coco.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Night of The Were-Ed confirmed that all religions except Nordic religion is false.

Only Ed's Magnificent Mullet can story time this. It's the law user.

Some storyboarded an animated adaptation and got like 10 seconds done

youtube.com/watch?v=r02Q0uATmSs

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Ug3qSA3Uo

Pure, CONCENTRATED autism

Wow, this thing actually had a fanbase and a non-ironic one too.

>Read Night of the Were-Ed last year during October

>It goes from an abnormally edgy and cringy fanfiction to involving Norse gods, vampires and an apocalypse

D T
E S
E E
P

LORE

That literally made me want to kill myself, especially that gotdang ending . Luckily I had my meds on hand.

And now she makes fucking Aquabats comics on Tumblr, how low can you get?

do you think she might continue Night of The Were-Ed if the demand is high enough?

You can try to commission it, or if we had a drawthread showing support, or if it's memed hard enough, it might happen

Can't guarantee it'll be worth it, when autism comic writers get older they tend to lose the special brand of awful that makes it so enjoyable

>tongues are the same respective colors

Well I guess there has to be SOME consistency.

>that PPG X Dexters lab comic
you mean filipinoman's comic or something else?

It's called "Powerpuff Girls D"