It's a trade minister does something extremely slowly and makes weird faces scene

>it's a trade minister does something extremely slowly and makes weird faces scene

these were the best

Hes the best character in the series

didn't really enjoy his story in season 2
John Smith carried season 2 on his back

*teleports to an alternate timeline*

>John Smith carried season 2 on his back
I dunno, I found Jap Pacific States scenes more interesting this season

>Show features near WW2 era Nazis
>only gassing of civilians is done by the Japanese

What did they mean by this?

How did Joe not question the authenticity of the Hydrogen bomb tape in the last episode? He knew about the tapes, he even saw one.

I think the show takes place long after Nazis killed off all non-whites and jews in German part of USA. That's why there are no blacks in New York.

The Nazis were more efficient.

this

Not to go all Sup Forums on this but i got real comfy from the Nazi USA. The perfect society

I forgot, did he figure out that Japan got nuked yet?

Ye, he literally travelled to "our" universe and repaired some cup and shit

He literally read about Hiroshima in a book

Didn't his assistant say he came from Hiroshima and had burn scars all up his arms

Yeah his assistant meditated into the Man In The High Castle world when he was in the hospital in our world.

How does the book end? Does the Nazi timeline dissapear? Or do the film inspire people to become more like the boring timeline?

I'm pretty sure the book has a completely different story to the series

It's highly unlikely that USA will become part of Reich yet. I say entire Europe and up until Azerbaijan. Probably another world war between USA vs German Reich on late 60s/70s right after Hitler dies.

Have you seen it? Most of the USA is already part of the German Reich and the west cost is called the Japanese Pacific States and controlled by the Japanese

Yeah but that's my take if we are talking about other closer possibilities. Divided USA is cool though.

>Inspector Kido
more like Inspector Kino

Completely different story

>nothing personal inspector