youtu.be/WB6einfNK2A
>Trump in Colorado Springs CO 7/29/16
youtu.be/1sHBXweOtoA

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8J8UtQJu2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I like the way he says: "always think in terms of solutions, not problems." In other words you can make a habit to always make a negative problem into a positive solution. It's not about the problems: we all have them, and they are never ending. It's about the solution: what are you going to do about it?

I do, and the solution always end up being: kill the Jews.

>He's fast

without being biased, what chance does trump have to win ?

someone said that pulling large rally numbers doesn't translate to votes

desu if killary wins, you may as well learn chinese or russian as USA will no longer be a superpower

Is anyone seeing this CARTOON that's meant to fight terrorism on Fox news? Fucking Christ.

AHHHHHHH

>>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA
>youtube.com/watch?v=O8J8UtQJu2k

Holy Shit!!!!!!!
That's the overflow room?
Wow...hillary cancelled a rally due to "Lack of interest", and Trump gets this, noice!

The bitch has no energy or enthusiasm behind her

NEWSFLASH KIDDOS

DID YOU KNOW THAT DONALD'S LAST NAME IS DRUMPF? FUCKING DRUMPF?!

God bless anime
God bless awoo
God bless Trump

Currently taking a shit so no but curious to know wtf you're talking about

my friends sister

Trumps Voterturnout will most likely be much much higher than hillarys

>I'll be 29 by the end of Trump's first term

BAH GAWD ITS THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE STONE COLD
STONE COLD
STONE COLD

>it's all about the final solution

wow, new Heacuck post....

Is he just signaling in hopes he can fuck some leftist? keep in mind of his desperation as he's 30 and still a virgin.

So does anyone still watch morning jew? Are they still shilling against Trump?

The odds are against him in the same way they're against every Republican every cycle because of the electoral college.

Still, he has a path to victory, especially if he takes NH and Nevada which he will. Then he doesn't even need PA.

Let not your hearts be troubled
We have 2 months of basically dead air until the debates

None whatsoever. She may be the least interesting nominee in American history. If it were not for a permanent media campaign to cast all opposition to globalism as history's ultimate villain; Hitler; as Trump has been, she would have nothing.

>tfw 30 when it starts

Dayum

I'll be 29 next year, so what? That's still a baby, a child.

There are people here who saw Reagan get nominated.

BARRON LOOK AWAY!

Hypothetical: Trump wins the popular vote, but loses to Hillary by a single electoral vote

What would happen?

I'll be nearly 40 by the end of T's first term.

Only holding out to see how far the madman will go.

Civil war.

you think he can get PA, michigan or VA ?

recounts and lawsuits.

We start shooting people.

True dat

Since Hillary already rigged the DNC, nobody outside of the MSM would believe her if she said it wasn't rigged even if it wasn't at that point. I don't know what would happen. Most likely nothing but this is a weird time.

Wew.

>I'll be nearly 40 by the end of T's first term.

The fuck.

Does anyone have the morning cuck copy pasta because it's pretty much what today's episode was

is dune a good read ?

>someone said that pulling large rally numbers doesn't translate to votes
bernie was getting big rally numbers but he couldnt beat hillary so that makes me slightly nervous.

>desu if killary wins, you may as well learn chinese or russian as USA will no longer be a superpower
if hillary wins all is lost. USA wont even be a country.

Did you look at the methodology of these "unskewed" polls from 2012? Wait. You didn't. They were sampling and filtering specifically to try and push Romney higher than he actually was, just like what most polls are doing for Hillary now.

Please recall that Romney totally blew his campaign: the 47% comment (which was horrible on the same level as many things that Hillary has said, oddly enough), the fact that he essentially gave up in October, the fact that Obama slaughtered him during the debates by leveraging his enourmous charisma advantage. I've said this since the start: Hillary will have trouble later in the election people will develop "brand fatigue" from seeing her shilled around the clock by every major corporation, simply because she doesn't not have the charisma to stand on her own merit. She has had a boost in enthusiasm by the braindead bernouts suddenly having to justify voting for her, but this will quickly wither because she doesn't have the empowering weekend-revolutionary message of bernie.

Obama understood momentum, Hillary doesn't. The "I already made history by getting the nomination" narrative is fucking stupid because it kills any momentum that her campaign had developed. Furthermore, the MSM is going into anti-Trump overdrive because the more they talk about Hillary, the more she bleeds support. Hell, talk to practically any Hillary supporter and if you press them on their positions they will just say that she's less evil than Trump. The same shit happened with Romney. He was just the "anybody but Obama" candidate. That doesn't translate to momentum because it frames the opponent as being more powerful than the candidate.

his mum aint half bad

What did he mean by this?

shit, so will I. Feels batman.

Does someone in their mid 30s browsing Sup Forums really blow your mind?

Also, Manafort.

A bigger recession than every before.

Don't oversimplify the problem either. Sometimes we have to do what's necessary. But in doing so we don't want to become the thing we're trying to destroy. And I'm by no means cucking out and saying we just be Christcucks who turn the other cheek all the time. I'm just saying, focus on your spiritual development, read as much as you can, study as much as you can, and carefully think about what you want to do before taking any action. Think: how will help my fellow man/woman? How will this be interpreted/ remembered after the deed is done?

Remember at the end of the day we all want peace and security and prosperity. You want to cut off the head of the snake: not genocide an entire race.

No, there will be plenty of habbenings.
If it's Hellary all hell is guaranteed to break loose.

Yeah, I do

I also think he can flip Oregon

But I don't usually post my more optimistic maps because then people just respond with "TRUMP CANT WIN THAT STATE"

This would be the most optimistic I can go, and people still say I should flip Colorado so you can never win

guys...Trump still hasn't released his tax returns and now he made fun of a muslim guy :c

I guess I'm voting for Gary Johnson now

What a cuck

tfw ill be 28

Like I said, most election years nothing would happen, but we are in strange times.

Pa and VA are doable.

At least the Virginia supreme Court blocked that bill to allow felons to vote.

There is just alot of people that get paid by the government here in NoVA. Hence why they went Rubio on super Tuesday.

t.Virginia Resident

Only the first one

After that it goes a bit weird
It's only good for being up to date on your Barron = Leto II memes

>trump wins popular vote with 10 million more votes
>loses electoral college

Wat do?

Not really. But I assumed I was older than most because all I ever see is anons talking about muh graduation and muh college.

HE'S TRYING TO TELL YOU WHAT YEAR IT IS

WHO DO YOU WANT AS YOUR PRESIDENT, A WOMAN, OR SOME RACIST VALLED DRUMPF, FUCKING DRUMPF

>>I'll be nearly 40 by the end of T's first term.
>The fuck.
pretty sure there are people in their late 50s lurking around on here too. saw one dude talking about his grandkids and how he preferred Sup Forums because it was easier to post on than facebook.

When will she ever recover?

Trump on NyTimes: “They don’t write good. They have people over there, like Maggie Haberman and others, they don’t — they don’t write good,” he said. They don’t know how to write good.”

How can we elect someone like this? Even reddit can btfo him easily.

Not too bad at all.

Romney fell off the globe during the last push of he election. He cucked himself.

The problem is they're like an infectious disease; unless you get it all it'll come back.

hey fellas, if youre looking for antihillary memes feel free to come over to /cfg/ .

dont forget to share material or bump

HE CHOKED
LIKE A DOG

He speaks like your every day new yorker. You some sort of bigot?

hey lads, been gone a long long time

what's the news?

that burger looks amazing

tfw i can't taste that kind of freedom

I remember that.

i think that michigan for example had more votes for trump than hillary in the primary may be a good sign plus overall dem turnout has dropped while gop turnout has increased this year which gives me hope

TRUMP BTFO

JEB SURGING IN THE POLLS, JEBHEADS REJOICE

I've had the trump burger twice and it definitely makes burgers great again.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FROM PEOLLE WHO WANT TO VOTE SOMEONE CALLED DRUMPF INTO OFFICE

I MEAN, WHAT YEAR IS IT? CAN ANYONE TELL ME?

>i think that michigan for example had more votes for trump than hillary in the primary

It did, Michigan needs the auto jobs back

Even when I was around that age, I wasn't blessed with the privilege of going to college and spent my "best years" being homeless and being unable to relate to people in that respect.

Maybe I'll concider getting my GED one day, but fruitless as community college is 20k by itself, cant rely on government to subsidize me, and in all frankness too old to start from the absolute bottom without facing a fair share of age bias/discrimination.

>jebheads rejoice

If if if if ifmuhh uhh if if I-i-if perVOCative
Kf if if if if okie doke

You're just accustomed to the (Teleprompter Of The United States) Hussein Obongo, that's all.
Now fuck off shilling for Hill

THATS THE BEST DELEGATE YOU FUCKIN GOT?

leadership doesnt need to be in quotes there

Yeah, it was also a big state for Sanders so it's not exactly Hillary's strongest area

I think her campaigning so hard in the rust belt is an indication that her own internal polling shows she might lose states like that, or at the very least compete for them harder than she would have liked

>chair force mother

What have we learned today guys?

Democrats have unified around Hillary, unlike the RNC where Ted acted like a fool showing the party is divided. Congratulation Democrats on having the first female presidential nominee.
According to Willie, 90% of the Bernie supporters, 90% of the Black community, 90% of the Hispanic community, 90% of the LGBT community, 90% of the women, 90% of Real Conservative Ted Cruz supporters will vote for Hillary

I will not endorse someone who wants to ban 1.4 billion Muslims and wont disavow David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan.
Donald's message is dark compared to the optimism of the democrats. Did you hear the speech of Michelle Obama and Bill Clinton as Michelle's speech must be the greatest speech in US history, Obama's speech might be the nail in the coffin. All 3 may have won the election for Hillary. Does Trump know how to run a national campaign?
When you look at the two conventions and that's what we're left with two weeks later, I don't think it's a great sign for the Republican party or the Republican candidate. And Paul Ryan and Mike Pence and other True Conservatives who grew up believing what I grew up believing who are good men who have dedicated their lives to a vision of America that we are a city shining brightly on a hill, they're in a terrible position right now and they've got to figure out how to get out of that corner.

What we have is a kind of ‘bromance’ going on between Putin and Trump, which is distinct from this leak, and we have the Republican Party platform moving back, saying they won’t defend NATO allies. It's frightening and an act of TREASON by asking Russia to hack classified information.
Release the tax returns Donald so we will see how much you give to vets and Russia.

Trump is a racist bigot bush-league loser.
Hillary and the Democrats has now become the party of Abraham Lincoln.

Nice blog.

Still wondering if Trump is going to run actual ads sooner or later.

On another note, I hate the ever-loving shit out of anyone who will vote Hillary. The media should also hang.

Hillary is going to be fucking murdered on the debate stage and we need to make sure everyone sees it.

>Joe is Joe

>t-turnout in primaries doesn't matter
>having a candidate with a large base of support which loves him doesn't matter
>the working class doesn't matter
>the students don't matter
>having big rallies doesn't matter

If you believe any of this you're living in delusionworld where it's assumed Hillary will ensure a high Democratic turnout and a low Republican turnout which justifies polling which is 40% democrats, 30% republicans, 30% independents surveyed which always results in a Hillary lead

If you cannot turn people out and have alienated large segments of your base, many of whom are being courted by the other guy, then all the polls in the world with "HILLARY +17" won't save you on election day

I agree, but it's harder than you think. We are trapped in some kind of spiritual matrix. It's like trying to remove cancer: you want to target the cancer cells, while leaving the healthy cells alone and not killing the patient. Hitler for example: he killed the patient. He left so much anger and hatred behind that he wound up fueling the cancer, instead of defeating it. It's not just about killing, it's more of an alchemy of fighting plus offering a alternative: a more moral and free world that people will be drawn to naturally. You want to defeat them physically and spiritually. Just trying to defeat them physically will just create more Jews. I see "Jew" as more of a spiritual state, and not a racial state. Race is just your starting state -- it can be altered by environment. My evidence for this is all of the good Jews, and all of the degenerate evil gentiles who ally themselves with the hidden "jewish" powers. Not everything can be segregated so easily.

>disavow
Liberals ruined this word for me

Oregon flipping is a stretch but the butthurt from the left would be immense, I can't even imagine it.

TLDR

HOW LONG CAN THE DRUMPFKINS LIVE THE LIE AND PRETEND IT'S NOT 2016?

I MEAN COME ON

>Giving his enemy more shekels to donate to Hillary

Don't make me go through this again - we shouldn't underestimate her. It's better to assume she'll be great at debating and over-prepare.

Let the dems assume WE'RE stupid. Don't underestimate your opponent for kek's sake.

trump will win the debates BUT MSM will shill that hillary was the winner and many normies may believe it

that's why she has to be utterly BTFO

Need a coughing fit and a bathroom break thrown in too

We've seen her debate before. She's fucking awful and has a "coughing fit" (aka stalling) every 30 mins.

We'll have to keep reuploading her fuckups to Jewtube since they'll keep taking them down. Censorship is about to ratchet up... should be fun.

Well the great part is he doesn't even need Oregon, or Michigan. I just put them on there because it's possible.

I grew up in Oregon but I guess a lot has changed since then. I don't think it's forever condemned to being Blue though. It's just Portland that fucks it up.