T-trump will w-win guys, just wait f-f-for the d-debates

>t-trump will w-win guys, just wait f-f-for the d-debates

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZF7Dd-_XE
newsy.com/videos/how-george-w-bush-responded-to-criticism-from-a-gold-star-parent/
fivethirtyeight.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump cannot win. He has no chance of recovery.

> da polls! T-they bias!!

>t-trump is g-gonna l-l-lose guys! I mean it this time!

>The shills are always from Canada

There won't even be a debate, so Trump has literally no chance.

Trump is going to win. Is your ass hurting?

It looks like the lugenpresse has fully convinced the plebs that Trump viscously and without provocation cunt punted a grieving muslim women whos son was a war hero.

Wow guess I'm with her now
Thanks for Correcting The Record(TM)!

wait for the wikileaks major bombshell! i swear it's real guys! he's going to drop it any day now!

>p-polls are b-b-b-biased guys t-trump will win, d-dont trust th-th-the media!!

Um, what poll is this? Source?

Do you actually believe they're 100% unbiased?

You're goddamn right, Hillary is gonna get BTFO'd by the next leak!

>Democrats actually believe that when you are losing you should just give up
I can't wait for you to go on teaching future generations how to be weak

Winning by losing huh? Drumpfets are literally Bernout tiers now

At what point did he tell you to give up? He's saying there aren't enough of you people to win, regardless of whether you give up.

>he trusts msm after finding out that they take marching orders from hilldawg

Brexit

RARE
A
R
E

Hahaha! you think i am Trump?? Its ME... PUTIN!!

>I must regard everything the media says as false.

Look at the r the Donald subbreddit it look just like Bernie sander subbreddit before he lost. Also replace Donald with Bernie It just the same

Exactly. I love how Sup Forums used to make fun of delusional bernouts, but are delusional in the exactly same way now.

lmao all that proves is that you have a tiny penis

wow! I guess i'm with schler now!
Thanks for Corrupting the Record (TM)!!!

>be shill
>copy meme

Wikileaks could literally prove Hillary is Osama Bin Laden in disguise, your media would still ignore it.

>2012

>The liberal polls are lying guys. Mitt Romney will win in a landslide!

I remember seeing this on pol every day back then

its true

This is truly the beginning of the end for Donald Trump

wtf I hate trump now

Trump wont win. It's the sad truth, but that is so. He has 0 chance of winning. We will have 8 years of Hillary waiting for us

that's a pretty gay meme you got there boy

JEJ

Trump is going to lose, it's inevitable.

Do you think Sup Forums will turn on Trump once he loses?

>b-but it's different this t-time!

>poll shows trump ahead
>HAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU TRUMP WAS GONNA WIN, SHILLARY BTFO
>poll shows trump losing
>The polls are obviously biased guys cmon the liberal media is out to get us all

kill yourself

FUCK

OFF

CTR

>copy meme
>copy
>meme

>meme
>an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another
>typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.

M8...

What's with all these shills lately?

lmao you guys have micro dicks

Who are you quoting?

That's a beautiful argument. Is that you, Stefan?

>h-haha i was just pretending to be retarded

summer's comin to a close kiddo

Conservatards are already pushing the meme that its because of 'voter fraud' that Trump will lose. The butthurt this November is going to be legendary.

DISAVOWED

Trump is suggesting that the election might be rigged against him as a fallback for when he loses. Sup Forums will be the same. They'll call it Hillary's rigged election to console themselves

>The butthurt this November is going to be legendary.
this. I will stay up all night long just to antagonize Sup Forums tards in November. I will shitpost so hard i will get banned

>0 chance of winning
>said increasingly nervous man for 25th time this year.

Can't wait for that beautiful night. I hope some edgy Sup Forums alt-righter actually kills himself on cam.

>I will shitpost so hard I will get banned
And I will be right there enabling you. And also shitposting. It will be glorious. I'll bring the weed.

>three months to go
>M-MUH POLLS
Really makes you think.

Unfortunately, after Trump wins, the butthurt from Hillary shills will be non-existent because their paychecks will run out and they'll leave.

Is that you philli bro?

Of course, keep this attitude until november, it will only make our shitposting better.

While I admit that there is a chance of Trump winning(there is also a chance that the sun will implode on itself right this minute) I wont hold my breath.

It is rigged you faggot, the DNC emails literally show the left giving mainstream media taking points on how to attack trump and Bernie

Stay cucked couldn't resist this bait thread nigger

>538
>Nate (((Silver)))
>Trump has 2% chance of winning the GOP nomination.

They're not biased, but they're unreliable in this day and age.

If people believed the polls were bias then they would be more inclined to think a poll in favor of Trump meant more.
It doesn't mean that they stopped thinking the polls were bias.

Oh, look at the precious little fingered Trumpster. I bet you can count to ten like a big boy. Now run along back to the kitchen the grown-ups are talking here.

>forgetting that that each nominee historically gets a bump in the polls because of their party convention
Well geez guys, that's what it looks like occurred here. Don't need a B.A. in Political Science to be aware of this fact.

Is this an actual poll from somewhere or just made up?

because the GOP doesn't send out emails with statement and talking points ?

>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

There ya go.

>statementS

OH thanks. Not a poll at all. Statistical speculations...the same ones that were wildly inaccurate in predicting Trump getting this far in the first place.

Nah, i will be happy if Trump wins. He will give us 4 years of funny situations for sure.

>It is rigged you faggot
>because the republican party is totally uncorruptible (watergate) and powerless in mass media

>"WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE US!!!????"

>wildly inaccurate
>99% correct during the 2012 elections
lul

OK buddy

>quoting 2 words out of a sentence that mentioned something completely different.

Trump is done. Trumplets are just as pathetic as the Bernouts now, clinging to inane conspiracy theories and being assmad everybody sees through their shit candidate.

please tell me someone is working on a Trump collage like this.

It's up to you f᠎a᠎m.

He's whining like 538 is wrong all the time. Nate silver predicted the 2012 election with 99% accuracy and Nate again is predicting that Trump will lose in 2016. I believe that I will throw my money in with Nate on this. Math cant lie.

CHARTS ARE TOO SYMMETRICAL, THEY LOOK MADE UP.

Can someone explain me what happened suddenly?

It would be so funny if Trump wins the election, stands at the podium and says laughing:
You know what?
I'm just a
youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZF7Dd-_XE

hi vietnamese fag

>b-but hes the god emperor
>m-muh wahl
>m-muh no muh slims shady
>m-muh emails

drumpftards would literally swallow a fart bubble from trump's anus just to keep the dream alive.

DNC destroyed Trump and helped Hilldog. If Trump just shut his mouth, he'd be okay, but he had to run his mouth about muslims and shit.

He already has all the white trash vote, I don't know why he keeps pursuing that.

they'll get stiffed on their last couple of pay periods

And Nate MASSIVELY underestimated Trump winning. Both matter. Did Math lie? Or is it just that Trump overcame 2% odds so he could easily overcome 30% odds?

>drumpftards would literally swallow a fart bubble from trump's anus just to keep the dream alive.

And they'd do so much more :^)

Fat MAGA-hat wearing cucks are the only ones who support him here and that's because they're nu-males who don't stand for shit

Dems just lay bait out and Trump falls for it hook line and sinker because of his temperament. He is an amateur. All he had to do was hold his fucking tongue but he's incapable of that

Public speaking was not George W Bush's strong point but even he knew how to respond:
newsy.com/videos/how-george-w-bush-responded-to-criticism-from-a-gold-star-parent/

Gonna be fun to see how he responds to Warren Buffett now. I'm sure the self-fuckery will continue

Keep his mouth shut?! Nigger! The RNC was for Trump, about Trump and if you dont see that then GET OUT! Trump is just telling it like it is.

This is my favorite new thing

What kind of poll is this? There is no poll, not even the fraudulent ones, that show Clinton at +30%.

fivethirtyeight.com/

why are shills always so scared?

trump supporter are confident, you on the other hand try so hard to shitpost every single day.
i hope hillary pays well.

But you like wars no ?
Are you a fucking pacifist libtard ?

Scared of what?

I wouldn't care how the elections turned out either way.

It makes me happy to see Americans squirm and if you think Trump supporters are confident well, back in the primaries 90% of Sup Forums was for Trump. Now its like 60%.

Trump never had a chance against Hillary. Zip, zero nada. He is finished and I'll be zealously collecting Sup Forums tears and buttmad.

>DNC destroyed Trump and helped Hilldog

What? Do you mean that a huge amount of people decided to vote Hilary just after a speech?
This makes no sense to me... Did she say something special?

That article suggests that Clinton has finally had a bounce and that we should wait for a week or two to let things settle so we can see where things stand.

And it puts her up by 5% (as in her upswing and trump's downswing), not 30%. In the latest daily poll. Trump is still ahead in the weekly ones.

Keep crying shills