What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yeAuli1YNgo
imdb.com/title/tt3096858/.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZw6-Rn1W4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody talks about Moldova... For one simple reason

>Worse than an african country

Although they could simply reunite with Romania, this might fuck up the romanian economy

Town rapists

A girl from there got fucked by her dad and he took pictures.
That's the only thing I know about Moldova. I'm not sure it's a real place.

came here to post this

Africa tier impoverishment and Baltic tier Russian butthurt.

whose rightful clay is it? Ukraine or Romania?

what is this country ivw nwver heard of

Plz die
Death to romanian loyaList
Rssian.

Romanian, historically and ethnically.

You will be surprised to know that 1/3 of that territory is occupied by [spoiler]pido[/spoiler]russian forces

Stfu plz
t. Moldovian

Nice surprise boxes faggot.

Ex-romanian, pseudorussian, visa-begging, border-jumping, whore breeding, potato eating, cum gargling, limp-wristed motherfuckers. WE WUZ USSR

Here's a funny thing that had happened, Moldova had its own problem with Russian separatists in 1991 and Ukraine helped Russia in that war, now they have their own problems, Kek. They deserve everything that's happening to them.

Used to be romanian clay. The russians stole Moldova and some other territories which were given to the Ukraine.

nuclear black market

What are moldovans like?

Rape

Honestly they should be nuked. We pour EU visas and truckloads of money in that hellhole just because once they used to be part of us. They're far worst than niggers when comes to education industry and general behaviour, not to mention they behave like rabid gorillas abroad. Should be nuked alongside Ukraine because they're not far off.

Romania might be a shithole, but went there a couple of times, let's say that everytime I go there it becomes a little bit better. Last year there where actual roadways and freeways to get in my gran-fathers village

2nd worst country in Europe

Fpbp

Shouldn't talk with dick in your mouth, might bite your client.

youtu.be/yeAuli1YNgo

Do Americans count to three?

>Spain, Portugal and Italy worse than my ex-commie country

You know all the shitty stuff you think about Romania that isn't actually true, well in Moldova it is true. Literal African tier WE WUZ USSR scum.

This is bullshit. There is no way any place on Earth is worse than Albania.

I don't know but I read once that twenty cents USD gets you a blowie outside the Chisinau train station.

Sounds like things are going poorly.

Given you are literally the best of all ex commies it's not that surprising.

It always makes me sad to see England dragged down by Wales and Scotland. We'd be 90%+ I swear

It's not worst. They're just the same. They're 0.000000000001 better because they happen not to be mudslimes.

There's moldovan jokes in Romania for a darnngood reason mate.
Moldova is south Romania levels of lazyness and poverty x10

>3rd best

Fucking Norway and their oil

NOT THE TOWN RAPIST
i lose the YLYL everytime this comes up

Fucking nothing. And lots of it.

tldr for that country is it's a big fucking mess
lived there for some time
that country only works through money laundring and foreign funds
can't join nato because they still have a civil war going on (with transnistria)
can't drop transnistria because then gagausia would split as well
everything that's left is not even moldova because moldova is a part of romania and the territory of moldova is called bessarabia

Very religious, superstitious, criminal, ghetto, depressing, typical eastern european country.

I learned all about Moldova from this movie "They're Watching" imdb.com/title/tt3096858/. It's about a Moldovan witch.

famine

They like Queen
youtube.com/watch?v=wZw6-Rn1W4U

What's up with Norway and high scores? Putting the rest of Europe to shame. Must be all that economic growth from oil.

>Go to cech republic
>Buy cheap lentilky
>Realize cechs make more money than you
>And can buy more lentilky for medium wage

is nice

bing bang bing ding ding diga dey dey dey da dee da dee

Actually a Moldavian immigrant, ask away if you want anything.
The country is dying, population was 5 millions 20-30 years ago, it's now lower then 3 millions, the government are hiding the real numbers tho.

What is a fun cultural past time of Moldovans

Greatest european country for human trafficking, sell their prostitutes all across the continent.
Currently considering integrating into Romania.
Has Transnistria, an unrecognized but de facto autonomous stalinist regime.
Has one of the greatest underground wine cave in the world.

Imagine gypsies with less manners.

There's a strong sense of community, basically every singe member of family is united even if you hate each other. Usually during festivities everyone gets together so you'll have a 8 meter long table with the whole family reunited.
Not much else to do tho.

>Spoken Language:Romanian
GEE
I
WONDER

That's good, family unity is very important, what is the best moldovan food?

>Romanian
>rightful clay
soubt.jpg

check countryballs.net, OP
that's all you need to know

Mamaliga is the traditional dish. Baked goods are used a lot, especially during Easter.

then why are lithuanians commiting sudoku so much

Probably this, I'd assume.
Like any of those countries that nobody knows about

Is this what you really think, half the country speaks Romanian the other half speaks Russian lmao.

how many town rapists were there in your town

You're laughing but there's almost always a rapist.
The real problem are gypsies, I've seen some living near me that tried to steal the copper on the electric wires, pic related.

I want their flag

went to a Moldovan restaurant for my usual borscht and kvas. Their wine and kvas sucked and was not legitimate Moldovan. I hate these gypsy fucks now.

UFO duels.

do you know corky bucek

>incest
>rape
>drunks
that's about it

I'm autistic, here is the right file

I think he is enquiring about Moldova not Romanina

>deleting the image as I was reading and loading it
fuck you too man

Pics or it didn't happen