SJW is lying about being raped

Selin Goren (sjw, anti fascist, anti man activist) has recently taken to the media to LIE about being raped by a Muslim.

youtu.be/CN4h4O1PVtY

I want everyone to understand that she is making this whole thing up and has no evidence to back up her rape accusation.

>she says no evidence exists because she destroyed it (to protect her supposed refugee rapist) - LIE

>she has no witnesses to the supposed crime
>she needs at least 4 to convict a Muslim man of rape

This woman is a disgusting liar and should be stoned for adultery!!!

Tell her what you think:

>Twitter:
>@arretducoeur

>zuckerberg book
>m.jewbook.com/selin.goeren

>sjw is lying

Who?

Why did she change her mind?

I openly hate muslims but c'mon - even the biggest raghead allah snackbar isn't going to TOUCH that. Even in a "sexual emergency"

My guess is she is caught in some Western woman mental distress where, on the one hand, she wants to support Muslim refugees but in the other hand he wants to make false rape accusations to show how evil all men are.

It takes a truly sick person to be this mentally disturbed.

if she lost 30 pounds id hit

They would, arabs are basically niggers.

Exactly! Muslim men have standards.

Find yourself a Muslim woman bruv

Stone SJW Whitestone death.

*whores

(Fucking autocorrect)

How am I supposed to know if they fit or not if they draped in burqa?

>nofap masterrace reporting in
would ice her toppings 2bh

She's making big waves in the conservative media. They're using the "story" to show how all Muslims are evil and how the West needs to protect their women.

The problem is, the whole story is a lie from an attention whore ( and literal whore). I outlined in the OP why her story is clearly fabricated. I encourage you to call her out in social media for her blatant lies.

Fat turkish bitch. I bet she wantes to being raped because no german man would fuck her.

Hijab is all that is needed mate. But, once you marry them, you can demand she get or stay fit - that would be your right as her husband.

I'm sure her repressed rape fantasies also played a role in her descision to lie about being raped.

>you can demand she get or stay fit

My God, imagine telling a western woman this. She'd pitch a fit. Insha'Allah

men don't fuck linebackers

Such is the degeneration of the West.

This man speaks truth. :P

haha, she's suffering the complete breakdown of her leftist cognitive dissonance

>inb4 suicide

>taken to the media to LIE about being raped by a Muslim

Fuck, those digits...

What r u implying Foster's drinker?

>Selin Goren (sjw, anti fascist, anti man activist) has recently taken to the media to LIE about being raped by a Muslim.
the only time that lying about rape is actually OK desu

> Selin
> Goren
Is also a Turk derivative. Therefore, it cannot be raped. Move along

>mfw she will never sit on my face

poland pls don't be like that

>le_vomit.png

Nope, fuck these SJW pigs. Call them out on their bullshit! They are the reason the West is shit.

>believe the woman and I'm a racist islamophobe
>accuse the woman and I'm a mysoginist victim blamer