I hate Disney :(

Was last night's translator serious?

Wait what?

it is unfortunately true... yep
it corresponds with the statements of Mark Hamill, Rian Johnson and the last rumors of msw... fuck it.

would you really believe a French person?

What did they say?

Yep. Why not ?

This is just a small excerpt, check out If you're really interested

thx. do you think its serious ?

Honestly, yeah

There's nothing really extraordinary in this film, looks like total shit and this leak is 100% credible.

My theory is that Kylo knows of some terrible evil that is coming and he was stealth training Rey in TFA by pretending to lose.

Dude you're digging way to deep. Have you seen TFA? It's teenage girl fanfiction level, with a Mary Sue lead and the old cast back to square at advanced age. Besides, they don't even know what happens next, they admitted it already

>Dude you're digging way to deep.

No I think it fits very well. Kylo's teenage angst outbreaks are indicative for someone very conflicted. He doesn't know if he should fully embrace the evil that is coming (something like Snoke waiting to regain his physical body ala Sauron) or not. He knows Ray has potential and pretends to lose.

the only reason Kylo Ren gets beaten by the untrained girl is "gilr power". These movies are marketed toward females

I'd like to believe you, but
makes too much sense, and Kylo almost died so I can't easily say he pretended to lose.

No point in making theories when Rian Johnson said himself that Disney has not decided what to do with the story yet.
I agree with the other user, Rey is just Kathleen Kennedy's self insert as a "strong woman" that can beat a boy in his own game. Why she could within the universe is probably explained by "she's strong with the Force" or some shit.

>Rey's parentage not explained
>Snoke not explained
>Knights of Ren not explained
>Luke's hand and Anakin's lightsaber not explained

I actually hate Star Wars now. I look forward to tonight to see if we get leaks.

These rumors reveal nothing, barely go into any history or motivations of the characters, and end off on an unsatisfactory and vague cliffhanger.

That's why I believe they are 100% legit. Sounds about right for a company that hasn't even fucking mapped out the story they want to tell.

>I look forward to tonight
You actually think he's coming back? Fat chance.

if it was real, why not? If it was fake then yeah i don't expect him.

hello there. I'm back. AMA.

Didn't managed to learn some full dialogues, but I have many more details to share with you !

suuuuuuure.

Sure I'll take the bait. At what part of the movie does the space battle take place?

Yesterday someone asked me about Yoda and Luke's lines after Rey defeats the Monster. Luke doesen't say anything, and Yoda gives a speechs that feels very similar to the one from ESB (when Luke doesen't success to lift his ship)

The main space battle takes place at the end of act 1, when the Resistance leaves D'Qar, which is being invaded by the First Order.

Should I make another thread ?

Did you go to work today? What time did you go to work and what time did you come home? Answer the question in French.

Je suis allé au travail vers 8 heures et demie du matin, et je suis revenu il y a 15 minutes.

Make another thread, please & give us the link :)

(want the translation btw ?)

sure !

>Je suis allé au travail vers 8 heures et demie du matin, et je suis revenu il y a 15 minutes.

The leak thread was made 6/11/17 11:45PM EST, which is 11:45 AM Paris time. You would have been at work when you made the leak thread.

>mfw people have to argue about which Star Wars movies are the best instead of just enjoying all the awesomeness

AMA is not the crator of this thread

no it wasn't. It was 17PM in france.

here you go friendos

>when Luke doesen't success to lift his ship
If you're a part of a translation team, why is your English so shit?

>all the awesomeness
Two good movies out of 9 released over 40 years.

Can someone explain why people like Star Wars so much?

There's maybe two good movies, Star Wars and the Empire Strikes Back (Return of the Jedi was mediocre ate best), maybe a few decent books and one or two good games.

Where does all the type come from? The property hasn't been any good since the 80s. The themes are childish; the stories are all just shitty copies of themselves.

Why do people cling to this shit instead of moving on to better and more interesting franchises?

Not trolling. Serious question.

I'm really tired sorry lol

Oh for fuck's sake. VA isn't done until extremely late, right before release. Sometimes it's only a month before. And the actors don't get the full script, neither do the sound guys. This guy is full of shit.

t. work in sound studio and have actor friends who did german dub for US movies before

*Also they don't just hire people for translation, most companies have a team that does this shit regularly for them

You mean Lucasfilm makes all the translations for every country on site?

>that frenchfag that asks all his questions in French

I fucking hate the French

>two good movies
thanks for the laugh

No, they do the translations in their respective countries but it's done by their little sister divisions. VA work isn't as nomadic as on-set production, it's the same people working on them every time. And most importantly, they never get the full script. I know many cases where actors didn't even know what scenes their characters were in, they just get their lines and get told "say it angry/sad/in a hurry" etc

They're retarded so pay the idiots no mind.

so basically nothing happens in this movie

I was going to translate it FOR YOU.
But the guy already did it in the sc, you blind homo

this movie seems like its about nothing, or at least advances the plot no further than TFA \. it feels like limbo for fanboys

Can someone explain why the fuck this leaker is being taken so seriously?