Is this the only true capekino?

Is this the only true capekino?

>black = evil

Marvel is racist, this is not a good movie

>they didn't change anything about the costume but the fucking color

a decade later and I'm still mad

when I am 80 years old and on my deathbed I will beckon the nurse closer and breathe out my final words:

spider-man 3 fucking sucked

>You'll get your rent when you evict those niggers next door!

what the fuck? I don't remember peter saying that.

You finally saw the director's cut. Yeah, apparently Raimi had some big stink over the script with the studio. They didn't like his dialogue or the scene where Peter slams a black guy's head in a car door repeatedly.

>"[The scene] was supposed to truly show the audience the extent of Peter's psychological changes" said Raimi. "Restraint can be a very thin line, and I wanted to explore what would happen once the symbiote eroded that line and let Peter's inhibitions run free".

>"Of course, the greedy wops over at the studio just couldn't fucking allow that. We've got 45 minutes of unused footage of Peter shouting racial slurs and inciting riots and causing general mayhem. At one point Maguire himself tried to convince me to take another look at the script, but in the business you've got to stick to your convictions or at the end of the day you're nothing".

Supposedly Raimi didn't even have Venom/black Spider-Man in the original vision for that movie. Just sandman and Harry Goblin.

The reason this movie is bad is simply because of studio intervention

>venom is one of the best spider-man villians
>we'll never see him in a movie again because some corporate asshole wanted to sell repainted spiderman action figures and forced raimi to butcher the character

(((Avi Arad))) has been trying to make a Venom spinoff for decades, which is the reason why he forced Raimi to include Venom in SM3 in the first place.

He never gave up on that dream either, the Venom movie is still being made and is currently slated for 2018 iirc. Sony is making their own Spider-Man cinematic universe to compete with the MCU that won't be part of the MCU, but will still involve Tom Holland because he has separate contracts with Sony and Marvel Studios.

Tom Hardy is rumored to play Venom/Brock

Spider Man never became kino until they cast Emily Jean in TASM

>a seperate spider-man universe
>with the same spider-man actor from a different universe

I expect this to change. Doesn't seem like a good idea to have audiences getting it muddled up.

Not too fond of Tom Hardy being cast because he's been the generic tough guy as of late, but he'll probably pull of Brock's chad personality well so whatever

tom hardy confirmed, get ready for Banom posting

>Parker, you were merely adopted by the symbiote.
>I was born in it, molded by it

I really hope this is bait, TASM movies were terrible. TASM was a mediocre remake of Raimi's Spider-Man and TASM2 was so terrible it made Spider-Man 3 look like a masterpiece.

>(((Avi Arad))) has been trying to make a Venom spinoff for decades
And i don't know why. Even in the comic books, Venoms is very popular but he has 1 maybe 2 tops good stories and none of those are that good to begin with.

His popularity is unfounded and I don't even know why would people want to see a Venom spin-off. Particularly without Spider-Man in it.

He's a one-note character with zero depth and less charm.Of all the myriad of Spider-Man characters he's one of the less interesting ones. He's only mildly interesting visually but other than that? Boring as fuck.

no, although its not horrible. spider man 1 and 2 along with x2 are the only true capekino that exists to this day. logan was close, but it was fanboys taking their superheroes too seriously and trying to turn it into a drama.

Everyone likes Venom because he looks cool. That's it.

that scene when he wakes up out of nowhere and finds himself in the black suit hanging upside down with that dope music playing is a great scenee to rewatch on youtube

Emma Stone is the only good thing about TASM though.

*ahem*

I forgot she was in TASM2. Anyway, she isn't particularly talented or attractive so I don't know why you're pointing her out.

I like Spider-Man 3 because it actually shows Peter undergoing some character development and enjoying the fame that comes with being Spider-man for once, whereas in the previous two films he was always sad and morose and anti-fun all the time. Tobey's flat acting and autistic stammering didn't help matters.

People praise Raimi's trilogy for being closer to the comics, but honestly Raimi fucked up the characterization of Peter by making him an autistic turbovirgin beta who obsesses over muh duty, I can't date you MJ because I'd put you in danger etc., whenever he's not in Spidey mode.

Sure, Peter is a nerd but he was never a humorless doormat in the comics. He's supposed to always have some of Spider-man's wit even when he's not wearing the costume.

Hahahahahahahah funny post guy! here have an upbote :D LOL

exactly

Sherveck

Any news on a Carnage movie?
>inb4 it's PG13
Not even Sony would be that retarded

>His popularity is unfounded
He's cool as fuck and anti-spider-man.

>Anyway, she isn't particularly talented or attractive
>so I don't know why you're pointing her out.
Because she's both. Moreso than your meme frog actress.

>He's cool as fuck
Is he? How so? What makes him cool?

>meme this
>meme that

>Badass edgy spider-man monster
>All of spider-man's powers just stronger
>Immune to spider sense
>Yandere