Goes on a 14 post twitter rant at some guy cause he called the British PM a "whore"

>goes on a 14 post twitter rant at some guy cause he called the British PM a "whore"
>she uses the term "virgin" to shame and insult males

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

90% of the people on the internet are bitter, angry virgins.

>twitter rant

Fuck is the point of going on a rant on a medium that limits you to 140 characters per post?

She does realise we call males dicks right? Isn't that equality?

Who was the guy?

>virgin
Why is this always the go-to insult for women?
It's always either asshole, virgin or creep. Priority in that order.

>be one of the richest women in the world
>get triggered by random nobodies online

Why do they engage with those people? What is she getting out of it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

she's the middle aged, woman equivalent of my retired grandpa.
Bored and irrelevant after retirement so he desperately clings to visiting his old workplace and making sure he's in the know about any workplace problems.

Because being a virgin is something completely unthinkable to a woman.

They can't fathom what it must be like to actually have to try in order to get laid, so they assume that anyone that doesn't has something very wrong with them.

tl;dr, a woman calling someone a virgin is the best/worst insult they can come up with.

because those are the go-to behaviours you people display towards women

They know their only value to the world is the wet hole in between their legs, they arent mentally or physically capable of competing with men on any level. They are only good for creating more men.

Did anyone call her out for using 'virgin'?

This makes me sad. I genuinely liked the Harry Potter books when I was a young teenager.

JK Rowling changed nothing both in literature and film. If it weren't for the movies she'd be a literal WHO? now and time will have rendered her obscure. Makes me wonder if the only reason Harry Potter got published was a bet between publishers to see if retarded masses would actually enjoy reading her garbage.

The thing about the virgin insult is that you can retaliate against the insult itself. It just makes you look like more of a virgin.
They'll call you this even as you're laying next your girlfriend in bed and you can't prove it without looking petty and pathetic.

That said, "bitch" is something similar to women. It's so innocuous and milquetoast but women always get so butt blasted at it and trip over themselves trying to argue against it.

Could you tell me what this has to do with television and film?

real life is just like like that time harry potter did that thing and defeated the evil

Ah yes, when she pretended to be a man to sell books.

Because it's a platform where thousands of people can read your impotent rage.

Beta male shaming.

>aging, unhinged, broken family liberal upset that the changing world is leaving her and her dopey politics behind
>all she had to show for it is a massive failing welfare state full of angry jihadis targeting British Isles natives for slaughter

Must suck but honestly she should try not being wrong about everything

>daring to speak the names of Ruth Davidson and Nicola Sturgeon in the same sentence

Libfems like Rowling need to get breast cancer.

What caused her to become a single mother? Was it a sad thing or a funny thing?

Shaming someone for being a virgin means having sex is valuable, meaning women become more important

Rowling is never going to give up the spotlight, is she? I swear, ever since her last book came out, she's popped up online, desperate to stay relevant.

>write a kids book about wizards
>you are now a billionaire with millions of followers, feeling self important enough to think your voice on politics should be heard

This is why social media is a mistake

People get a voice for all the wrong reasons and influence others with it

It's not their fault the masses are stupid, to be fair. Hate the game.

>slut shaming is bad people
>but virgin shaming is a-okay

Now that the dust has settled can we agree Stephenie Meyer is /ourgirl/?

>a 14 post twitter rant

She's using the wrong website for this

Wait, that's the lady who wrote Twilight? What the fuck, she's actually pretty. I thought Twilight was written by a disfigured, inbred hamplanet.

>people with money aren't allowed to have opinions or talk about things on social media

The horseshoe is fucking real. Hikoki should change it to 4chumblr.org.

Liberalism is a mental illness

This is just like when Voldemort killed Dufeldof and...um...darth vader...something something...

Thats not at all what I said. Stop projecting dipshit