>want to watch YouTube video
>advertisement in the beginning is in Arabic
It begins, lads.
I want to get off this ride

>watching ads on jewtube
why do you not block ads?

>Makes a thread with 0 evidence

>tfw iCuck

hmmhuurrguuurrduuurrrfurrrbuuurrrr wunts 2 no if dobby exists.

That's probably illegal in European countries.

>Not using uBlock in 2016

>want to watch video in Germany
>says it's blocked cause of GEMA

honestly I hate that shit so much

I disable it every so often just to be aware of the cancer YT is feeding normies reeeeeeeeeee

Reee no triggering pls
Fucking gema

Kek, I knew somebody would know that feel

This is just the beginning. This is how invasions begin, and where empires fall. It's starts off innocent enough which is the whole point, instead of one massive attack that's sure to rouse people to fight back, they do it slowly over generations and innocent like this so people are less inclined to want to fight. The horror is though, we KNOW this is their true endgame, to "out-breed" the natives of the land and to conquer them through generational attrition. This isn't the first time in history this has happened, but because we have in this world something known as "liberals" who will never do anything about it and openly welcome the cultural genocide of their our selves, it makes it even harder to fight back.

> advertisement

Theres you're problem, hans.

use adblock browser

It doesn't matter what you do, in a few hundred years the majority of the entire planet will be muslim. I would say around 300-400 years off the top of my head.

hahaha gib link

Nice digits

Ty ausbro

Disgusting

Underrated get of the day

daily reminder that every german woman and girl will be raped by shitskins and german men will do nothing about it, instead they will type "muh 60%" on Sup Forums

germany gets what it deserves