1.Your cunt?

1.Your cunt?
2.Are you pro or anti fat acceptance?

anti
hate fat fucks 2bh

>aus flag
how convenient

I am pro-fat tax , if your bmi is over 30 and you are not an athlete you gotta pay money

amerishart
anti

In principle, yes, but I find fat chicks very attractive. I'd go to town on pic related.

America

pro

Yeah, If I were you I'd hate myself as well.

As a former fat person I'm anti. Lazy fuckers need to realize that losing weight isn't hard

anti

chubby/fat atm and it's disgusting, losing weight is going well

Anti-fat pride

Worldwide

>fat acceptance
There is no such thing only in the tiny minds of
weak willed faggot brainlets.

Anti.

1. Sloveni(j)a
2 anti (in this time and age ppl should be able to take better care of themselves and maintain healthy weight and estetic looks)

Convenient how? Did you mean to say "how typical"

no I meant it as “how fitting”, considering australia has massive obesity problems. isn’t that the word for it?

Canada
In favour, it makes me look better in comparison. Not being a fatass is so easy.

that's obese, not fat

Fatties need to be put on concentration camps, if you ask me.

fat is anyone that's overweight and or obese

Ackshually I think you are wrong here.
People with excess of weight are called "overweight".
People, who are not extremely overweight are called "fat", and people who are extremely overweight are called "obese".

alri then lad

anti because it is bad for your health and causes bland skinny chicks to be overvalued

No.
Fat is just the common term for overweight, as any obese is also necessarily overweight.
I'm not giving any term open for interpretation less the excuses start poping.
"oh, I'm not overweight, I'm just a bit fat tee hee"
Overweight --> concentration camp.

of course anti

>concentration camp
Are you a nazi?
If you are nazi then fuck off.
Labour camps are much better.

I'm only okay with smallfats

muh dick

What about musclethicc grills?

>>/d/

Went from 86 to 116 in two years because of an underactive thyroid and I feel fucking miserable. Can't understand other fat fucks how can they live like this.

Can't wait for the meds to kick in so I can loose the blubber.

"Predictable" would be better word i think, or ironic "unexpected"

I think all men should date one fat woman in their lives, just to know what rock bottom looks like.

Imagine this: The body odour spreads through the confined air. She tries to kiss you, only for you to viscerally react to the putrid halitosis. She grabs you and bites your lips. You notice that her gums are decayed from decades of unhealthy eating, further accentuating the putrid smell. You uncomfortably rub her hair legs, thrice the size of normal, noticing every crease and crinkle. Grease covers every derm. You feel the sweat, and bump into a mountain of acne. She forces your hands down, opening the built-up stench of her yeast-infected genitals. You try to fight, but you're a weak faggot, so you stick your hands into her crotch, only to confront a sea of fat. After 10 minutes of wading through herpes-ridden skin, you findjavascript:; the clitoris, thrice the size of normal. The skin is rough due to lymphedema and she howls in howls in pain, only then allowing your escape.

Anti-fat. And I am fat as fuck.

>I think all men should date one fat woman in their lives
Nice try, fat woman.

Flag
Against, I do not count chubby as fat tho

I almost got raped once.
Fat bitches are crazy.
The moment she climbed on top of me and started crushing my pelvis and smushing my dick was Jesus saying I wasn't supposed to be there.
Thanks Jesus.

you're right but fat gives you less information than obese

Anti, massive and unnecessary drain on the healthcare system

ANTI

>Have fetish for chubby girls
where did I go so wrong
still, I'm against it because it's bad for you, even if it makes me extremely aroused

Absolutely repulsed. I really hate going out nowadays. It's like out of every 5 people that I see, 3 of them would be fats.

Fuck our food culture

>findjavascript:;
The horror

pic

>flag
>anti

see flag
anti

I guess pro? I'm not fat but I think people hate them too much

I don't give a shit about fat fucks but I refuse to call them healthy

Neither being either forced to hate or accept something is a retarded concept.

I don't want to be fat if someone else wants to be, I am not going to mock him for it, nor do I like to be forced to accept that fat is beautiful and that its normal.