TIp to Americans

TIp to Americans

Do not go to Walmart on the 1st or 15th of the month.

>unattended babies everywhere
>90% of the self-checkout registers are CASH ONLY
>foreign languages everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PArF9k2SbQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Card Only

Im supposed to wait in a fucking huge line only to find out I cant use cash.

Was a pure shit show

Yeah, its the welfare times. Did you just learn about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=PArF9k2SbQk

learned the hard way

>unattended babies everywhere
Are there any white babies among them? I'm looking to adopt, but doing it through an agency is extraordinarily expensive.

mostly foreigners, at least in the big cities

>going to walmart on the 2-14 or 16-31 of the month

I respect their logistical expertise, but their stores are a constant shitshow.

>not having a credit card

Sucks to be untrustworthy, don't it?

Damn. I'll guess I'll try public pools.

>credit cards

Usury is *literally* the most jewish plot.

Debit cards are superior.

is that when the welfare money is distrusted or do the stores only accept welfare purchases on those days?

Come on, user. Don't be a retard. Unless you're a fucking moron who can't control his expenses, there's no objective benefit of debit cards to credit cards.

You really expected to pay with cash at a self checkout machine?

(((HerbSewell)))

I'd also suggest not going toward the end of the month. Walmart price matches with competitors, so you usually have people in there trying to save 15 cents on a full size bag of Doritos, just really trying to squeeze out the last few cents on their food stamp card

Make an argument any time, kiddo.

Bang your ass

Your ass is grass

Fucccccc u!

Good luck lad

>not jewing the jew with cash back, and never overcharging

I use a debit card too, but I think I'll get a Jewsury card as well.

Pro Tip: Don't go to Walmart ever.

Don't go to walmart period. No matter what city, no matter what your income, no matter what do not go to walmart.

>every paying interest on a credit card
>not paying off your balance in full every month
>not getting a 2% discount on everything

Having poor impulse control sure must suck

I live in Mississippi and went to my local Wal Mart at about 10 A.M. yesterday. Shit was overrun.

>Not building your credit up and then cashing out when you have maxed the shit out of all your cards

>going to walmart

For a board that circlejerks about being STEM master race as much as y'all do, sometimes you post shit that reveals how poor you actually are lmao

>beung this poor
> being a unamerican beaner

Fuk off immigrants. Wal mart is america. If you cant afford to shop there than dont talk shit

This one Walmart in White Plains NY I went to was just poorly managed. A lot of stuff was in unorganized, and put in places they're not supposed to be (even saw a WM employee put some toys in the meat/poultry section of the food area) and very messy. kids ran rampant and other bullshit you'd find in your Walmart.

>Can't afford to shop at Walmart

What?

I don't see any inherent reason to not go to Walmart if you can't get the best prices there. Even people making hundreds of thousands of dollars each year buy their own grocerires, and if they can save $10 buying them at Walmart, they might as well.

>being too poor to go to Walmart

yes, ive done this countless times
never encountered a problem

>o/n wallie asm
>1st of the month rolls around

Night of the Coal Burners. I love having to open a register to check out some whore and her trio of niglets because the two overnight cashiers can't handle the volume of mexicans coming in to shoot their whole ebt balance on corn chips and taco sauce. Their money is always damp with tittie grease because they don't understand that there are multiple ways to store cash.

Worse when they DO use card though. I have a whole store to keep up with but lemme stand here while you call Tyrone and ask if you can use five dollars off the card to buy Daekwon his baby food.

This, I knew a richfag who would shop wherever he wanted to get the best prices, that's how you stay a richfag.

>Do not go to Walmart
FTFY

I GLADLY pay a premium to shop at a nice grocery store and avoid the rriff raff and literal human garbage at wal mart. I had my license plate stolen at a wal mart in college, and I've only been back inside one once ever since. Even in college I could afford to spend a few extra bucks to get good service, quality meats and produce, and no niggers stealing my fucking license plate.

> trying this hard to equate yourself to a richfag
> not being able to even afford fucking target

how does it feel to have your life suck

commies

> carrying cash
> walmart

Im about 90% sure you're a fucking hillbilly.

>I had my license plate stolen at a wal mart in college, and I've only been back inside one once ever since.
I'm sorry you had this experience, and maybe crime is usually high in that area, but this has never happened to me, my family, or anyone I've known, and probably doesn't reflect the experiences most people have had with shopping at Walmart.

I wasn't equating myself with anybody, you stupid shit. I didn't even say this is what rich people do, but it's something they could do and if they're concerned with saving money, they would do it. If they were fucking rich enough, they wouldn't buy groceries at all, but have servants do it, (is there a politically correct term for that?). I would personally shop at Costco as much as possible, which even has cheaper prices than Walmart, with riffraff being kept out because of the membership fee.

kiss my grits

Target is just as bad as Walmart, just a different class of degenerate.

Fucking acres of facebook obsessed, starbucks drinking, liberal women as far as the eyes can see. If you're a man and you shop at target, you might as well cut your balls off.

I wouldn't even know how that works, but really, it's the current year: why are you using cash?

I avoid the place like the plague but I don't mind stopping at Wal-Mart during the hours of 7AM and 10AM.

All the niggers are asleep.

I don't want the government knowing what I buy at Walmart

Tip to everyone
Do not go to Walmart

I get hundreds of dollars in cashback a year and I get hundreds of dollars back in free benefits on my purchases without spending a single cent more on my purchases. Why the fuck wouldn't I use credit?

You're the child abuser gUy who made a thread!

I don't like Walmart but every once in a while they have something that is unbeatably low priced. E.g. Tumblers that Yeti sells for $30 at less than $10 that are functionally identical.

Also in certain parts of the country it's really hard to avoid them without making a million stops. Especially more rural areas.

I still do avoid walmart whenever possible though.

The titty money seems bad until some ghetto mother fucker pulls his boot off and gives you the money in the FUCKING SOCK.

Child abuser seems harsh, but that's correct. Your point?

>tfw unsolicited offers for credit cards when I go to my bank
>or unsolicited calls offering me a credit card
I always respond the same way "haha no thanks, usury is like, THE biggest sin :)" the looks you get are great, and I guarantee more than a few credit shills went to Google that and probably ended up just a little more red pilled.

Good on you for calling it out, user.

Lol In the south we call the first and fifteenth "Mother's Day" because that's when every obese nigger bitch and spic in town will be at walmart with their 7 kids and 3 carts full of food.

Same here dam, plus travel insurance.

Did the math and it's about $600 in benefits for free, they probably do market research with my data but desu fair price for that.

>TIp to Americans
>Do not go to Walmart on the 1st or 15th of the month.

>not just announcing one attack
>but two!

>Unsolicited offers for a credit card from your bank
You can ask your bank to limit your marketing and information sharing with third party companies as well as their own marketing (generally).

If you want to stop receiving offers in the mail for credit based on the information in your credit report, google opt out prescreen

If you want to opt out for much mail directly marketed towards you for advertising purposes: Google DMA opt out

>TLA Agent: That Sup Forumslack had to switch back to the single ply toilet paper. Things must be tight over there

>Sucks to be untrustworthy, don't it?
Not like you need to be specifically trustworthy to get one. Back when I was a student they gave me one with a 10k limit, which was essentially how much I earned in a whole year during that time

I'm more worried about the duct tape, ski mask, axe, and rope I bought after it.

In civilized countries, self check out lines accept cash. You fucking leaf.

>license plate stolen
w-what
why the fuck would anybody steal a fucking license plate. They're registered to a name, which means even if that person doesn't know the number, they can still just ring the dmv or whatever and get it.
That then goes into a police database, and if they EVER see anyone with that number, that person gets fuckeroni'd.
But even then, why the fuck would anybody do that?
I hope they caught the thieves user.
I hope they got shot down while running at the police shout that they're sovereign citizens , just like they deserve.

whoops, replied to the wrong one xd

I think it's to make unregistered cars look registered.

>why the fuck would anybody steal a fucking license plate.

You can drive illegally on a stolen license plate for a very long time as long as you don't drive like an ass. Redneck drug addicts in my family.

Exactly. Unless you pass a cop with an automated license plate reader (in which case the plate being flagged as stolen would set off an alert in the cop car) or you happen to get pulled over (at which point the cop will run the plate) it'll make a car look registered.

Eh.. I usually go to Costco..

Google search a car just like yours, see if you can find one with an out of state plate in the picture (its not that hard, people are stupid) Then get some good card stock, make your own plate with a printer, It won't past muster of a close inspection at night (no reflective background) but in daylight it will fool a licence plate reader.

My local Walmart is just 80% niggers every day.

I go to Target. It's just one notch above Walmart, but just that one makes a big difference.

Hahahah... Hamburger Sup Forumstards are so fucking poor its hilarious. Who the fuck shops at wal-mart, white-trash and spics. if you've ever stepped foot into a walmart you're literal human garbage. each and every one of you in here.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha at you poor faggots. Hamburgers really are the subhumans of this board.

Sometimes you need dog food, printer ink and socks

>dog food
Why are you telling me about your dinner plans

Stupid first aid kit, cat food is for dinner. It helps get you to sleep.

Everything in America isn't within walking distance since our states tend to be bigger than European countries.

everyone in this thread is literally charlie. eating dog food with flintstones chewable. you're disgusting human filth, suicide.

>wahhh wahh wahh im poor and can't afford a car

You and I both know that everyone in Eastern Switzerland and Liechtenstein drives to Austria to buy everything because its cheaper.

Dude it's economic. Also your cost of living is like triple ours.

Yeah I assume that the goal was to put my license plate on a car that was stolen or unregistered. I reported it as stolen but it still cost me 15 bucks for a new one, which is not cheap when your working part time at a grocery store while going to school.

Yeah that was mart wasn't in the best area, if you got away from my college it turned into coon town. To be fair it was also like midnight and my friends and I only went to wal mart to fuck around. But I didn't need any extra reasons to hate wal mart anyway so that kind of solidified my hatred of it.

It's about 1.5x but the pay is about 3x. That's not relevant to how poor every faggot in this thread who shops at the welfare big box store is though. Nothing can erase your shame poorfag

I buy stuff like toilet paper and dog food at walmart or target. Then I go to the nice market for real food. A lot of people shop like that here.

I would go to a dollar store if I could save money. I don't see what the problem is.

I hate going to Switzerland because its a soulless concrete monstrosity full of Albanians, but its over twice as expensive as the UK. It is vastly more than the US.

I think I paid 15 Francs for a beer last time I was in Zermatt. Lech, over the border, was miles better and a quarter of the price. Switzerland is rip off central.

He's Swiss. He pays 2500 francs a month to live in a box with an Angolan family.

Walmart fullnof illegal beanbags and niggers.

Niggers hate white people
Move to white neighborhoodst o escape nigger crime
Deny there's a black crime problem
Destroy property values
Whites leave again

You do realize that cash back cards just charge the store a higher percentage, right? The Jews at the bank aren't out anything.

>> Save money
>> Get stabbed by a retarded nigger cause youre white

Totally worth it

Target is the perfect step above Walmart. I have never had a single issue shopping at the one close to my place.

If you really think I go to a dollar store in Vermont, I'm going to get stabbed?

Sam's Club here in the South.
It's a little different than walmart. Everything is packaged in bulk. It's far less expensive, and the employees are long term and welll paid

You have to go at the right time. Obviously don't go at night, that's when niggers wake up. Midday to late morning is the ideal time because most niggers don't work and are asleep

Nearly 10 year associate reporting in. I can confirm everything in the OP with the exception of the CASH ONLY thing. By logic they would be easier to set up as no actual money would have to be changed out that an already rushed CSM wouldn't have time to handle for money changeover and things like that.

I work overnight but feel free to ask me anything on this.

>the bulk jew
Cheaper per unit, but unless you have a big ass family you still end up getting and spending more than you need.

I'd give him a bottle of hand sanitizer to clean the money, then stare at him until the money was dry.

>What is a batch recipe
>What is food storage
>What is a portion
>What is it like to adult

Oh! So that is why Walmart smelled like B.O. and had herds of niggers on mobility scooters riding around last night...

Also
>Not having a big ass family
Know how I know you're scum?

see

without mass immigration walmart employees would probably be able to work out a decent living wage

do any of your coworkers know this?
are they pro trump because he is anti-mass immigration?

fuck man, you really love Sams Club. I'm sorry i insulted your store. I cook my own food and I would rather go shopping a couple times a week and get fresh stuff. instead of buying a month worth of boxed stuff.

The company has reworked the wages. I am getting about 10 cents less per annual hourly wage increase (which overall was $0.40). We can't work anything out. It all has to be handled from the Home Office 2000 miles away in Arkansas where they set even the thermostat remotely to every store.

Our mostly white state has been pouring in with Africans that never assimilate stay to themselves. I can say that I feel somewhat valuable when a nigger comes up to me and askes me to help a customer because they can't be fucked to know learn english.

The majority of them are so burned out 40-50 somethings that really dont give a shit, but the some of the older guys are Trump supporters.

Here's a tip to other Americans, I forgot about it just the other day simply because I have not had to do it in so long.

>must get a check for 10 grand from one bank and take it to the other to make an investment
>has to be certified check
>go to get certified check at institution A
>line is out the door and black.........
>WTF?
>it's the 1st of the month
>everyone is cashing their social security checks that just came
>the bank is as loud as a fuckin concert
>hooting and hollering all around from the chimps congratulating eachother on getting their gibsmedats
>swear to allah I will never go to a bank near the 1st again

Feed 12 people
You'll still go a couple times a week

Get a federal credit union account
It serves the same purpose as the Sam's club membership