Let's see paul allen's card

Let's see paul allen's card

>4

What if Kevin Harvey has all those mental problems due to having the objectively worst card earlier in his life?

but bateman had the worst card

It's got embossed gold twelve-point courier font. On bone-white semi-gloss stock.

They're all shitty cards because none of them spelled "Acquisitions" right.

what WERE they THINKING??¿?¿

lol fuck, this scene just has another layer to it now

It's the british spelling idiot

>British spelling
>movie takes place in New York
Really makes u think

>US Movie
>Called "American Psycho"
>AMERICAN
>Bret Easton Ellis, born in LA
Makes sense to use the UK spelling

christian bale is british moron

I like Tim's card the best

also Bateman's card says Pierce &Pierce

So, if Patrick Bateman had the spelling done for all the cards, he KNEW what Paul Allen's card looked like the whole time.... Holy shit this movie keeps getting deeper and deeper

The director is from Canada. That could have something to do with it.

What makes a man worthy of the title "man"?

His status is clearly linked to his business card, but remove them and what is there? Is a man tethered to his status as dominant only by his card? Once this proverbial cord is severed, does he revert to beastlike in form, unable to reason?

Without his card, a man cannot function. He cannot lead armies. He cannot write symphonies. He cannot toil for his honest coin or use wit to fool others out of theirs. He cannot smile, he cannot laugh, he cannot become wroth.

A man with no business card is simply nothing at all. You can feel his flesh stretched over his bones tightly like a beast's hide stretched thin over a tanning rack, you can see the glazed look of his reddened eyes, and you can sense his sentience floating in the air like a specter, clinging to what remains of a man flayed clean of his humanity.

But he is simply not there.

Was getting dubs part of your plan?

It is very cool, Bateman, but why do people have to argue about which Star Wars movies are the best instead of just enjoying all the awesomeness?

I HOPE I GET DUBS!!!

>using this meme outside a Star Wars thread

Failed thread

Doubles

No it isn't.

dubs

Wrong

no it's not

Nice, very nice

However!

It's a branding thing i think, can someone from /biz/ confirm?

I don't understand how these threads work. The only thing I understand are my dubs.

Well, I got a repeating pair of 59's. Close enough. At least I got dubs this time.

Fucking trips, sorry, I meant to say trips, not dubs.