Enough with the fucking Black Panther memes

>Sup Forumscucks crying that Marvel has a "black supremacy" hero
>Thor is literally from a race of Nordic god-like beings
>Captain America is a poster boy for the WW2 glory days of America
>Both of them are blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan ubermensch
Acting like you guys are the victims is pretty laughable, desu.

No one is saying anything about the movie itself. Everyone is laughing at actual black people that are now acting like Wakanda is what Africa would look like if white people never existed.

you're sounding pretty assblasted there, jamal

Black Panther looks really cool actually and this is coming from a white nationalist. I like the idea of a super advanced black nation and all that I just think actual blacks reaction to it is funny

You're acting like Sup Forumstards shitting themselves, like SJW over a rape joke, are something new on this board.

Are you new?

people like OP are the reason this board has been having such little interaction past few months.

you're like the crybaby kid in the group where all the kids are having fun and you're like "no we cant do this, this is wrong"

honestly fuck off you feminist and quit complaining on a image board and go get laid idiot

OP here.
I realize black people are being cancer about Black Panther, but that doesn't cancel out my argument.
>feminist
You must work at a movie theater, because you're an excellent projectionist.

Theyre not wrong. Colonialism in Africa destroyed countless kingdoms and cultures.

Obviously they wouldnt be a high tech super power, but they would be somthing along the lines of Thailand etc.

That's funny because colonialism turned HK from a backwater fishing village with no resources into an economic powerhouse which Thailand relies on for in foreign investment.

As much as you want to kick and scream about it, colonialism isn't a good excuse for Africa being a shithole.

either have a counter joke to the black panther racism or dont have anything. it's not about complaining it's about joking.

When Idris Elba was cast as an Asgardian, that whole narrative was invalidated lol

>That's funny because colonialism turned HK from a backwater fishing village with no resources into an economic powerhouse which Thailand relies on for in foreign investment.

How did the rest of China fare?

As much as you want to change history to suit your own political views, revisionism is a joke.

i don't give a shit what stormfags would have said
Miles Morales should have been the new Spiderman, not Alfred E. Neuman

>he thinks Sup Forumstards are actually being serious and aren't just shitposting

making a movie about the black panthers and turning them into super heroes is just plain stupid.

china wasn't colonized dickhead

>War machine steals a suit from Tony and becomes a superhero
>Sam steals the jetpack from the military and becomes a superhero
>they're barely mentioned

No, it didn't. Hong Kong was already a port of call when the British took it. It was why they wanted it in the first place, it was a key port in the opium wars.

Even then Hong Kong was also under local rule for most of its economic miracle. It was a shit hole for the hundred plus years Britian had ruled it. It was called a pearl of a colony because it's port made enormous profits for British companies trading in opium and tea. Hong Kong itself had almost no industry, education system or infrastructure other than the port.

Same with Singapore. When the British left unemployment was 30%, the majority of the population was illiterate, negligible industrialization. Now gdp per captia 50% higher than Britian (PPP).

Don't even get me started on Pakistan and India. British colonization has led to stagnated economies for over a century.

The Boxer rebellion? China was economically and politically under foreign thumb for a brief period before the world wars.

>India was great before colonialism
top kek

>Sup Forums WILL defend this

actually we didn't which is what put us on the map with tumblr cancer from Sup Forums

Hydra did nothing wrong?

>Captain (((America))) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by cartoonists Joe Simon and Jack Kirby. Stan Lee, contributed to the character in issue #3 in the filler text story "Captain America Foils the Traitor's Revenge", which introduced the character's use of his shield as a returning throwing weapon.[15] Simon said Captain America was a consciously political creation; he and Kirby were morally repulsed by the actions of Nazi Germany in the years leading up to the United States' involvement in World War II and felt war was inevitable: "The opponents to the war were all quite well organized. We wanted to have our say too."[7]

>Joe Simon was born in 1913 as Hymie Simon[1] A poor Jewish family, the Simons lived in "a first-floor flat which doubled as my father's tailor shop."[6]

>Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised.[7] His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg,[7] were Austrian Jewish immigrants

>Stan Lee (born Stanley Martin Lieber) was born on December 28, 1922 in New York City, U.S.,[2] in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents

More like Captain Israel

It was. India was the greatest economically of pre industrial civilisations. Between 1-16 CE India had the highest gdp of any country, which was ended by European industrialisation. During colonial rule for about two hundred years gdp growth tracked the population ie per captia growth was non existent.

I was referring to British partitioning of India and Pakistan.

Oh fuck right off. The most impressive structure blacks EVER built was a fucking glorified sand castle with sticks poking out of it. All Africans lived in paleolithic cultures and those who have been untouched by "ebil colonialism" still do.

we're actually having a chuckle about it. You are the one crying again.

Do you not understand the built in irony of Captain America being the Aryan Übermensch while still being opposed to all the Nazi's beliefs?

>Thor is literally from a race of Nordic god-like beings
Not really, they are a mixed group of all races in MCU.

you do realise colonialism was pretty much just western powers taking advantage of the strategic locations and natural resources of other lands? Like Holland pretty much fucking over Indonesia at the end of their occupation and leaving them dirt poor. There was no element of charity or giving in any sense. In fact, I think the British Empire probably killed more people all together and commited worse atrocities during their conquests than the Nazi regime did in WW2.

>countless kingdoms and cultures

That hadn't even managed to invent the wheel.

Giving the Afros technology is actually what decimated them. It allowed them to spread disease around instead of just wiping out one village and disappearing.

Black Panther is hilarious in every aspect and i cant wait when it comes out and has 100% on RT.

lol fuck off troll shitposter

its funny cus the french built that pictured structure, negroids had forgot how to make sand castles. topkek

What sort of mental gymnastics are liberals going to pull when they find out that black panther blacks don't like the rest of the nigs in africa??

is their any white wakandans? For diversities sake of course

the black panther cast is hella diverse, almost 100% diversity is achieved

What's Captain America's stance supposed to convey?

You're forgetting that those are characters from a white, western country. There is no reason whatsoever to cater to niggers, and every reason to cater to white people.
Now run along, sambo.

Cap is so much hotter than Thor. I don't get why they make Thor out to be the dreamy heartthrob.

hair

>but that doesn't cancel out my argument.
You don't have an argument though, it's just a statement.

Also, Sup Forums is always right.

Colonialism was very good for other regions of the world. Perhaps the native people are the deciding factor.

POO IN LOO!

>complaining about Sup Forums's autism
You must be new

pol has ruined this website

>Sup Forumscucks crying that Marvel has a "black supremacy" hero

Literally no one is doing this. A monocultural monoracial state being more advanced than any other works quite favourably for Nationalists actually.

t. new

Laugh. Out. Loud.

Post this thread again in three years when the Infinity Wars contract is up and the movies reach this stage of the Marvel canon

>Sup Forums wasn't always racist

WEW FUCKING LAD

It was always racist but it used to be a lot more pro-degeneracy than it is now.

>implying degeneracy is good

Get off my Christian imageboard.

>having reading comprehension issues this severe

Check with your carer before replying next time m8

There wasn't a unified polity called "India" or otherwise coterminous with the subcontinent. There was a dying Mughal rump state, some upstart empires, some tiny European colonies, and the rest a collection of regional 'princely states'. The economic situation and strengths varied by each respective state, and wasn't efficiently exploited until the BEIC/British Raj era.
I'm not even one of these "British Colonialism was positive" turds (and I would hope none of my fellow Americans are either. Irony much?), but the pre-imperial economy wasn't a powerhouse by any standard. It was objectively too complex to assert any claim about India/Hindustan's collective economic strength. Just sayin'...

You just wanted the (You)s, didn't you?

>and I would hope none of my fellow Americans are either. Irony much?
Why would that be ironic? Your country wouldn't exist without it.

butthurt redcoat detected

By then, the foundations will be ready in place, and the ground fertile to the all new

DIVERSITY WARS™ ®

This doesn't go far enough. People should just stop posting capeshit threads.

>: timbuktu
Isn't Cap in the movie?

>REEEE STOP INTERRUPTING MY SJW-RIGHT CIRCLEJERK IF I WANT TO WHINE ABOUT KIDS MOVIES WITH OTHER ANONYMOUS 17 YEAR OLDS I DON'T WANT YOU REMINDING ME THAT I'M PARTICIPATING IN GROUPTHINK HIVEMIND BEHAVIOR.

And it isn't "we can't do this, this is wrong." You can do whatever the fuck you want. The trade off is that everyone else is free to call you a mewling faggot.