Daily reminder to not give into your weakness you fatfuck

Daily reminder to not give into your weakness you fatfuck

Bump.

pathetic

If I'm not gonna get sex anyways why does it matter if I have a tiny bit of fat?

Daily reminder it's all about the face.
t. 10% bodyfat and still a facelet

Being lean is the biggest thing for your face though.

Also if you aren't FACEMAXING you need to Kys.

If you don't cleanse and moisturizer your face twice a day, Kys.

If you don't use retin-A and a dermroller, Kys.

If you dont apply minoxidil to your face for beard growth, kys.

If you don't take melanotan 2 for tan gains, Kys.

If you aren't mewing, kys.

If you aren't using teeth whitening strips, Kys.

If you arent chewing mastic gum for jaw gains, K Y S.

You will get it when you look good.

>that cringe shit in the bottom right

So obviously written by some pathetic cuck.

Is that how you justify being fat?

I'm 5'5"

Cringe

Nope, that's genetics.
And again, I AM lean

same trash threads made by the same retarded leaf every fucking day

It won't fucking matter, it doesn't matter if i am fit it will always be this way, no girl will ever like me, i'm just not cut out for it

gud mem

>getting fit just to get girls
you disgust me

>I'm doing this to choke out girls

Thank you OP, today I resisted my urges again, I'm optimistic about getting lean, I resisted eating fast food

You're retarded all the things I mentioned affect your face a lot and will make you look way better than the average pleb

of course attraction is about your facial aesthetics. but not looking like a model doesn't =you should just say fuck it and turn in to an obese slob. it's better to increase your personal potential as much as possible, if not just because you'll feel better if you don't chug soda and smoke cigarettes.

>being this much of a sad beta

It doesnt matter if i am fit, i am not made to have a relationship. no girls has ever liked me and no one ever will

you should trap

Yeah because youre a negative faggot

Daily reminder that Iron Pill is dead

Its all over lads.

Unfortunately that's not all in life, you will need something else to help. Especially because all attractive girls are usually pretty stupid, since they don't need nothing more. Your trick is to find an above average QT next door. That's the dream. The other super hot girls are only good for sex.

t. have been in the chad life

But yes, enjoy your 20's/30's/40's in good shape is a nice idea.

What do you need proof on? That teeth whitening strips make your teeth whiter?

how to mewing?:

>tfw trash food and random eating makes you feel sick
I'm genetically uncapable of being a fat fuck nigga

This is a lie though.

There is ALWAYS counter movements/reactionaries to any situation. Doesn't matter if you're living the best life possible, someone is not gonna think that is good.

Oh look, it's this thread again. Saged, reported, and hidden. Don't reply to me you pathetic faggot.

t. Homosexual

Bump

t. Fag who refuses to facemax

Gee I wonder who could possibly be behind that demoralizing post.

>jaw gains

don't look at me .It was from the creator of the iron pill himself, as verified in the thread this was posted in

What? Do you think you cant improve your jaw with mewing and mastic gum?

who cares what a bunch of circle jerking autists that hang out on /r9k/ think? lol

Citation needed.

I'm laughing at you as someone with an above average jaw that doesn't even like it. I know you're types, the jawlets who are insecure about it, pushing their chin down to make a neck roll crevice to simulate.... something? it's sad. just be a jawlet. and no, "mewing" is a waste of time.

But I'm a thin twink and a gay bottom dumb leaf

>tfw I am /fit/ and can eat donuts and McDonalds at least once every two weeks because I know how my body reacts to it
>tfw had McDonalds breakfast this morning after going to the gym
feels fuckin great

also
>lifting for girls
kill yourself

Lol okay buddy. Mewing works simple as that.

Okay then stay as you are, have lots of unprotected sex so you die quicker

this is why noggers are so discriminated against, if they looked like elves they wouldnt be so

his barely noticeable changes in appearance could easily be attributed to lighting and weight fluctuations. your jaw is your bone structure you drongo.

>lifting for men
Lol maybe you should homo

Wanna bang?

>He is this insecure

Thank you, Mr Skeleton