"With a significant lead in votes, Donald Trump will be the next president
of the United States of America"

>cries of pure joy in the distance
>liberals suicide by the millions
>American GDP increases 9000%
>The earth crashes into the sun
>We all die in an orgy

Post yfw

Trump will lose, Hillary will win. Liberals and retards will gloat over Trump's loss and Western civilization will just keep on chugging onto its inevitable and slow demise. But atleast we'll get WW3 at some point.

Nah, as much as I want that to be true, Hillary will win.
It was an interesting race, but I doubt anything significant will happen before the vote that will help The Don.

Hope & Change

But this time the good kind

I can't wait to be on Sup Forums the night or the morning of the election whatever time it will be for me in Australia. It was great watching BREXIT with Sup Forums but sadly I do think Hillary will win I hope I'm wrong and I could be since Trump has managed to prove everyone else wrong time and time again.

Praise Kek

One of the best thing will be eurocucks assblasted into oblivion

this

Sup Forums will never recover
all threads will be shitposting
this board will die

Nigga you posted this same comment yesterday

Fucking correct the record shills

How much do they get paid anyway?

>Donald Trump will be the next president
of the United States of America

Only if this is a mirror universe. With all these cucks around I doubt it.

Wasn't me though.

most of their budget is spent

Obama won twice
Hillary will win twice
Americans are non-white cucks

>Not 9001%

So close

>flag

You can shitpost about America but how can you possibly call anyone else a cuck coming from the most cucked white nation on the planet? And so many of you do it. It has to be some kind of maddening denial. I almost feel bad for you but at the same time you don't do anything about it so it's your own fault ultimately.

the "Oh, boy I sure wish, pal! But Hillary is going to win, so its hopeless." Approach is an interesting one.

At least the shills are coming up with a new pitch

>sweden calling anyone nonwhite or cucks

Real dedication there Finland.

Nigga, fuck you. I believe in Trump and will vote for him but things are looking grim right now.

this desu

settle in and try to be comfortable in the slow death

Trump will win

>it's another foreigner who thinks he has any ability to predict american elections episode

getting real tired of these reruns

The end of Western society in it's current state is inevitable. It is not possible to convince the great masses that their hedonistic, materialistic lifestyles of feminism and liberalism will be the end of our societal state. Or at the very least, they will never accept giving it all up. Either we will slowly dwindle and be replaced by something else, or there will be a great catastrophy or war and the hard times will force people to become strong again, atleast for a single generation.
Honestly, the only gamechanger possible is the technological singularity and that's almost certainly going to end up in some horrid dystopic dictatorship.

>CNN poll shows hillary jumped ahead of trump for literally one day months before the election
It's over boys see you in 4 years.

Thanks for this post, it will go well with my collage after trump gets btfo in November!

based on who? The media? Hate to break it to you but the media doesn't decide the president.

How would Trump win if Hillary already bought the election?

> its another "stop liking what I dont like" sperg.

Ron Paul was going to win, remember? Or were you even on Sup Forums back then? Even if Trump wins or is close to winning, chances are he'll be assassinated. Either through a convenient accident, plane or car crash, or then some "liberal lunatic" is going to shoot him. Add insult to injury, they'll use that to push for gun bans.

>struggle
There isn't even a real struggle. People are just living comfortably in their instant gratification, women are actively fucking up our nations with their votes and their feminizing effect on society, especially children. We're all just chugging along, slowly but surely heading towards the pit.

I don't support him but in a way, I hope he wins. I think it's important that he does. We need to give the disenfranchised a false sense of hope. I can't imagine what life will be like for the average white male if Trump loses, knowing that after 8 years of Obama they have to endure at least another 4 with Hillary. That shit would be devastating.

Seriously, let the right win for a bit. Everyone needs to have the illusion of winning every few years or they start to lose hope completely and I worry this will lead to violence.

That also means every thing that sucks I'm going to have to hear "it wouldn't have been like this if Trump were president" and I'd much rather be hearing "see I told you things would be like this is Trump were president".

Not only that but Trump is an experiment we need to conduct so we can see that his policies don't bring prosperity either and can move on to better ideas.

REMEMBER THAT ALL FINS MIGHT BE SHILLS. THEY'RE THE EASIEST PROXIES TO OBTAIN.

DO NOT RESPOND TO FINS LIKE THIS ONE

Trump will not be alive by November 2016, I guarantee it.

But who will I talk to then, if nobody answers to me?
Riittääks todisteeks, jos puhun slangilla suomea, vai luulekko, että mulla on yhteys johonki suomalaiseen kanssashillailijaan? :^)

>trying this hard to be that brexit post

I have to agree with my fellow finn here. I'll fight until the end, however the outcome is very likely negative

Mä rakastan sua