Is Islam really the problem?

Between the year 2005 and 2015 there has been 24 americans killed by islamist terrorist. Meanwhile there has been 301797 people been killed by americans with guns. Prove me that muslim terrorist are really such a big problem and guns are not.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its also a known fact that more people got killed by toddlers with guns in america over that period than europeans by terror attacks from 2005 till today (2016)

if there were no guns there would be nothing for you to act morally superior about

If there were no guns Muslims would rape your women freely...
>oh wait

It's not a problem for us YET
It's a problem for you however, right now
and you don't have any weapons

I didnt realize that its such a big problem for us. Do you think that because Trump told you so ? There were still more people killed in the US by muslim terrorists in the US than here. I dont want to remember you of 2001 and eplain to me how exactly would a gun protect you from that ?

>Between the year 2005 and 2015
>conveniently leave out 2016 as to not address the biggest attack since 9/11
>24 killed
>the figure is also completely wrong anyway

Go fuck yourself Ahmed

You are right bro
Tiene are more than 1,7 billion muslims in the World and all exept of some little bastards are terrorists and they in fact screw up islam and call themselves muslims? They are NOT muslims they in the majority must be US hired mercenaries

>it's an american ignores his countries problems and turns on another country episode

El BoliviANO

Why start in 2005? Why not say... 2001?

Mudslime terrorists are a small problem.

Mudslime immigrants are a huge fucking problem. Unless you want Germany to become mudslime.

DONALD: Hello Ted.
TED: Donald! Donald, it's been too long.
TED: I know, I know. You're just overwhelmed with emotion.
TED: Fifteen years - seems like only yesterday.
DONALD: I guess that's a perspective thing.
TED: Hey, doing time for the family is no piece of cake,
TED: but the family looks after its own, ok?
TED: So, how'd the deal go down - you sitting on some Delegates?
DONALD: Look Ted, we were set up. The deal was an ambush.
DONALD: Jeb and Carson are dead.
TED: You better be kidding me DONHALD. Tell me you still got the delegates!
DONALD: ...no Ted...I don't have the Delegates.
TED: Those were my Delegates, Donhald, MY DELEGATES!
TED: You better not be screwing me Donhald.
TED: because you know I'm not a man to be screwed with!
DONALD: Wait Ted.
DONALD: You have my personal assurance that I'm going to get your Delegates back
DONALD: and the Voters.
DONALD: And I'm gonna mail you the dicks of those responsible.
TED: Hey, I already know that. You're not a fool Donald,
TED: but I warn you, neither am I.
TED: If it was anybody else you'd be DEAD already.
TED: But because it's you, because we got history,
TED: I'm gonna let you handle this.
DONALD: Look, Ted, you got my word.
DONALD: I'll be in touch.
f

Don't blame the guns. Blame the niggers.

>it's another unarmed babby pretending he knows what living in the states is like Sup Forums meme

More americans were killed with blades or hand to hand methods

Between 1995-1996 white american male terrorism claimed 169 people and injured 800.

You are an idiot
Most of germans are not humans anymore so they are the fucking insensible xenofobic and racist mudslime like you idiot!!!!!

If you would start at 2000 you would need to add another 300 000 gun deaths and an aditional 3000 deaths done by muslim terrorist. Its still like about a 20000 to 30000 higher chance to get killed by an insane american with a gun than an insane muslim. Prove me wrong

>shoot them before they can steal the plane

Wow that sure was hard

>a fucking kraut

Most Americans don't view guns as a problem though.

Both gun deaths and gun crime are almost entirely associated with blacks and hispanics, in cities that are mostly comprised of said races.

Also, most whites killed by guns are suicides. Whites kill so few people with guns that they have to bring those statistics into the equation in an attempt to make the white/non-white gun death look less astoundingly disparate.

So you could say we have a nigger/non-white problem and be very right, but blaming the guns is just retarded.

No just the civil discontent caused by Neoliberalism.
It's easier to blame a symptom than the real cause.

>Is Islam really the problem?
Looks like quite a problem to me.

>Between the year 2005 and 2015 there has been 24 americans killed by islamist terrorist. Meanwhile there has been 301797 people been killed by americans with guns. Prove me that muslim terrorist are really such a big problem and guns are not.
Muslin terrorists use guns as well, what the fuck you on about?

Yeah of course because you are just allowed to carry a gun on a plane. Sry no argument.

So you think Islam's biggest problem is terrorism. Not the islamic totalitarian revolutionary and globalist ideology, not the demographic expansionist colonization, or the giant power structure, both in Europe and the Middle East interested in islamize the west... No, you are worried about terrorism.

You're the ultimate Imbecile, m8.

>301797
>citation needed
>includes suicides
>includes self-defense cases
>includes accidents

>be Germanistanian
>cant own guns
>still gets shot

>be American
>can own most guns you want
>can defend yourself from niggers and government

Like the very premise of this thread? Did you even read the OP?

Those white people look like they're having fun!

America:
>dude sees raghead pull out a gun
>dude unloads his handgun on him.

Germany:
>franz sees muslim approach with gun drawn
>franz pulls down wife and daughters pants, applies lube to both their assholes including his, and bends down

we just have different way of doing things. you like getting fucked by muslims, we don't.

>multiple terrorist attacks and multiple dead people and dozens of rapes from muslims
>let more in

fucking kek.

WTF?
I hate toddlers now.

And obesity and car accidents kill more, and most gun deaths are suicides.

Menage et trois is a great little wine. I drank a whole bottle once and had the worse shits ever.

show me proof

How comes that the murder rate in brasil is a lot higher than in muslim countries then ? And who actually told you brazilians that we accept you as white?

Fun fact, here in Europe Anarchistic terrorism is bigger than Muslim terrorism.

But you never hear about Anarchistic terrorism in the news.

>reddit
>cuck

So you can only watch how your gf, plays with other girls eh?

Keep on putting your countries problems on us. Jeah you are so right. Sry but its a lot safer and better to life in germany. With or without muslims. Anyways rape rate is a lot higher in the us than in most of every other country in the world. ( worldwide on place 7 ) How comes you have a higher rape rate than every muslim country?

>looking at american stat without considering the nigger factor.

fuck off

Rape rate is a lot higher in the US. So sorry your argument is invalid.

no my girlfriend is an white american girl who just moved here to get my dick. I mean anything else would be unlogic with all the shit that you people of /pol say about germany. I mean would there be any other reason she would leave the US to live in such a "shit" country like germany ?

Assuming that black people arent americans. Assuming that muslims are a bigger problem than black americans.

So why didnt you in back at 911 ?
>W-we didnt see it coming

Okay...

so your shitty argument is that ,because in a very selective and untrue 10 year stat, less mudslime kill american then nigger american, we should ban weapon instead of banning nigger and mudslime.

How can you ban "niggers". They are a part of the american society and they wont solve this problem until they stop putting black people with just black people. This is the biggest problem america is facing. The so called "Race-Wars" are just resulting from wrong society planning. If you would mix up the different groups.(Im not talking about mixing them in a breeding way more like in a living way where the black and white people live in one area, go to one school together and so on) Of course you dont understand this as a smal minded person im sry.

Actually, Muslim terror is a tremendous problem - in Muslim countries. For every American or European that they kill, they probably kill 10-100 of their own. It's what they do.

death camp

Niggers are endemic to America and essentially American, it's baggage we're well aware of, it runs deep in our historical conscience.

Difference is, we do not welcome even more problems with open arms and adulation.

Gee, I wonder who is to blame. Fucking newfags forget the source of all our problems

Wow deutschfag thats a fantastic false equivalency you have there.

i would say its like 1000 per one western person

Stop pulling stuff out of your ass and stop lying about life in germany. People are scared.

Muslims are 1 percent of population, why has Germany had so many attacks in the last 2 weeks... O yea

thereligionofpeace.com/ go here you inbred fucking muzzle

>301797 people been killed by americans with guns.

Accidents, self defense and suicide. Not terotist attacks. Try cuck

Who is scared ? I am not and i live close to a refugee shelter. I can tell you one thing, the only problem this shelter has caused till now is that the muslims in that center fight. They havent atacked any german in this city till now. There hasnt been any stealing involving one. There hasnt been any rape since 5 years here. And believe me its a city but a smal one. You would know if something would have happend. But jeah the only thing i can remember is some right wing idiots trying to burn this down with the people still inside. Pretty sick if you ask me light up a place where there are people sleeping inside. Makes me think who is the sick one here.

Try harder*

That were some bat shit crazy scaring terror atacks we had here. Really giant happenings. Thousand of dead people. Let me laugh out loud for you, because I really dont know what your media is lying to you about thoose "Terror-Attacks" in germany. There was one insane guy with an axe who didnt kill anyone and another really really really insane guy who blow himself up and woooooah who guessed it : didnt kill anyone. Tell me about how many crazy axe murders you had in the same time? Doesnt look that bad to me.

For example, back in 2014 the Taliban attacked a school in Pakistan, and killed 132 schoolchildren.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre

Could you -imagine- what would happen if something like this occurred in the US or Europe?

i wasnst saying that they were killed by terror attacks. even if you take out the 30 % of suicides. The chance to get killed by a crazy idiot with a gun in the staates are still like 10000 times higher than beeing killed by a crazy muslim in europe. Or actually beeing killed in europe at al

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Basically nothing.

No crazy axe murderers and no one blowing themselves up oddly enough, wonder why, the murder rate in America is only the way it is because nigs you idiot, if you don't hang out in nig neighborhoods you're more than safe, but maybe you cuck German media won't tell you that

fuck off achmed.

The problem with your so called "niggs" is a problem your racist society produced. Thoose people are desperate.

Desperate so the rob and kill each other? Most sane people would I don't know get a job, support their kids instead of leaving, no ones forcing them to deal drugs

and also keep telling yourself that the murder rate in the us is because of some outer problem. Its not its your problem and you have to solve it. If you dont realize that you and just you together can solve it your country will go down and burn. Look all thoose protest all thoose people on the streets. Start to care about your countrys problem and dont try to tell other countrys what their problem is because you actually dont even have any clue on how to solve your own problems. Tell me again why i should listen to you, doesnt look like you do know how to do it right

keep telling this to your self. I know a lot of "niggs" here in germany. How come they dont all sell drugs? How come they all have a nice job and a family and all of this ? How comes they are living happy and arent killing everyone esle ? Its propably because you are doing something wrong !

Lol don't tell me about my countries problems when yours has problems, proceeds to lecture about countries problems

Europes problems are a result of you being israels lapdog who destablilized the middle east and took out key figures like hussein and gaddafi that kept the hordes in check

But like with niggers you dont wanna take responsibility and do nothing

Tell me about the big problems germany has ? Besides the one /pol is making up. Tell me about them please, because i as a german living in germany dont see any of this problems. Let me tell you one thing i lived in the US and all i had to do was open the door and walk through the city to see the problems you have. Here i open the door and seriously i cant see any problems. Majbe this is because your media is trying to put your attention away from your country to feel more comfortable while sinking. Sry mate

No, the problem is actually cultural. They act like they do because they are from a different culture, not because of their race. If their ghetto culture could be wiped out, the US homicide rate would drop. A lot.

People like you are what is wrong with the country

The kraut is right

Society created the so called "nigs" you refer to and yet nobody wants to fix the problem because america doesn't care about poor people and would rather these people live in a inescapable cycle of despair then turn them into productive citizens for the greater good of society

Dont forget to mention that its not just israel. Its also the US working for and with Israel to destabilize us.

>Is Islam really the problem?
Considering all the recent Islamist terrorist attacks around the world, I'd say yes. Yes it is.

Jews hating the germans is nothing new but burgers hating germans is just sad considering that such a huge portion of their white population are of german heritage

>1000 women raped in cologne
> not such a big problem

Kill yourself cuck.

Ill tell you why they do in America, liberalism, we gave them excuses, welfare and it's not my fault it's the white mans fault if I fail kind of attitude, it's a culture thing, it's cool to them to be gang bangers and rappers because white lobs put them on a pedestool whenever they become rich athletes or rappers, and street cred when they are shooting each other, education isn't valued in their culture, very high amount drop out of high school leading to shit jobs and drug dealing, what's you plan? Give them a honorary diploma? Give them a free job? Reparations?

We don't ignore the problem, we're warning Euros of a similar fate.

Thankfully, we still have some sort of reaction against it, but we still give nogs an inch. And if you give them an inch, they take a mile.

Meanwhile Europe is giving their new pets miles, guess what they'll take?

We aren't ignoring our problems, we're voicing the only way we can continue living WITH the problems. We've been warning them, but they spent the last decade slapping their knees laughing at us. They won't be laughing much longer.

Blaming your problems on another country, typical kraut, I don't know is rape bad to you? Is letting those rapists go?, is segregating pools because you are so tolerant of Muslims? Is prosecuting a comedian for making fun of Turkish leader? Is stifling free speech?

>tfw you will never

>How comes that the murder rate in brasil is a lot higher than in muslim countries then ?
Because we are full of niggers and shitskins, isn't it rather obvious?

>And who actually told you brazilians that we accept you as white?
You don't need to accept me as white, never asked you to. But it is a fact that muslin terrorists do use guns, denying that is just fucking retarded.

You are the nation that normalized coalburning and is pushing LGBTQDAWDA on all levels while raising a anti white youth screaming about white privilege.

Also your nation is pumping out the most pro muslim propaganda these days completely brainwashing your people to the dangers of Islam

You are so much in denial about your situation its just sad

There it is.

The Europeans have never had to live up close and personal with people who have nothing but contempt for you and your culture. That's about to change.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SAYING STOP FOCUSTING ON THE TERRORISM MEME YOU DUMBFUCKIN RETARDS

Islam is bad because its 1000 years behind Western Civilization with almost no hope to catch up. If both cultures will ever be equal its because ours will be replaced by theirs.

There were no 1000 woman raped in cologne. The whole thing was mostly about sexual harassement. (For example asking them for sex or touching them somewhere - which i basically wouldnt really put under the word of rape) There were just 5 real rapes in cologne that night. Tell me how many people do that on new years eve when they are shit drunk and yes most of them were super drunk ( Doesnt seem to be pretty muslim to me ) For a city like cologne 5 rapes on a new years eve isnt that bad.

>Kraut conveniently leaving out all people killed elsewhere by islamic terrorists and the still ongoing battle with ISIS.

>The Europeans have never had to live up close and personal with people who have nothing but contempt for you and your culture.

"Europeans" are made of of dozens of different countries and cultures that never got along and bashed their heads in for thousands of years

You sound like a nigger complaining about "white people" brushing them all off as one and the same

>Total gun deaths

Why are leftists so keen on lumping suicides,murders, and justifiable uses of firearms in total gun deaths?

All you're doing is inflating the numbers to suit your narrative of "guns are ebill D:| "

And you're the nation that normalized Jew burning.. What's your point quit blaming your problems on other countries you cuck take responsibility you're acting like a nig

> 5 rapes on a new years eve isnt that bad.

Maybe kraut is actually descendant from a Moldavian.

You cannot be fucking serious right now. I don't think I've ever seen a German shitpost so hard.

>t. ahmed ali jihad

>t it is a fact that muslin terrorists do use guns, denying that is just fucking retarded.

Not in germany till now. Sry mate it was an axe and a bomb.

T. Someone who has never had to interact with them for extended periods of time

You have your own problems Merkel

>And you're the nation that normalized Jew burning..

Actually read up on the history of "antisemitism" in Europe before you post.

>What's your point quit blaming your problems on other countries

Because the moment Euros rise up you brainwashed faggots are gonna jump in and kill native Europeans again. Youve done it twice already and now weve reached the age where one mistake can lead to the end of the world

>you cuck take responsibility you're acting like a nig

Says the degenerate from the Country that set up the anti german Propaganda/milks the nation for reparations and spreads the propaganda thats rotting the mind of western people

Good goy do your master bidding

C'mon now Achmed.

How in the world could you argue it wasn't "that bad" when the entire German police force was told to shut up about it and the media completely blacked out.

Once the reports leaked it turned into world news for a week

Ask ANY westerner to recall one event during the new years eve...

>not that bad

I thought the German cuck thing was a meme... Guess not, 5 rapes isn't that bad guys c'mon hundreds of sexual assault and groping mobs, just a normal German night out nothing to see here

The saddest part is that this shit happened all over Europe but since Germany blew the lid on it those other incidents are mostly ignored

Im not a leftist and i really dont think that you as an american even know what a leftist is. The problem is the cold war, because everything your government didnt like was labeled und the term "leftist". This results in no american really knowing what a leftist acctually is. I would consider both of your major partys pretty far right if you ask me.