Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvLsslFEv7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never watched it, but im sure no one who doesn't frequent the internet for longer than an hour even knows what this is.

>Alan Scherstuhl's review for The Village Voice suggested that many of those providing funding for the film may have themselves been men's rights activists, thereby creating a conflict of interest.[10] Jaye has said that the suggestion the film was funded by MRAs (men's rights activists) is "a common lie that keeps spreading."[2] One of the largest pledges to the film was by Mike Cernovich, who pledged $10,000 to the Kickstarter project. In a blog post he stated he was "not funding The Red Pill to help MRAs" but that the film will "help all men, and all women, and all children."[5] Jaye stated that "our five highest backers ... are neither MRA nor feminist. I would say three out of five of them didn't even know about the men's rights movement, but wanted to defend free speech,"[5] and that the film's backers and producers would have no influence or control of the film.[2][5]

Is Cassie /ourgirl/?

Can the media stop portraying "tHe ReD PiLl" as just some gender politic thing. It's not just some MRA bullshit.

>can the media stop lying

No.

Really made my fedora tip

redpill me on this film

Ok, i'm ready.

>t's not just some MRA bullshit.
No it's a transgender thing.

>your hate of niggers

Wrong board Moshe. You're docked a shekel.

>Wrong board
No Sup Forums is a white site. Race realism should proliferated throughout every board.

This documentary displays well the double standards between the two and how hypocritical feminists actually are.

Made me laugh out loud. She comes so close to the correct conclusion, yet somehow manages to miss it in the end.

it really made me think

please elaborate

She says at some point near the end 'there are so many different perspectives on gender, and they are all worth listening to.' That made me laugh so hard. After hearing all this drivel by all these different morons, she thinks everything is worth listening to, instead of realizing that half the problems people are whining about aren't gender issues at all, they are human issues.

One of her interviewees gets it when he says 'Do we need feminism or mens rights activism? No, we need common sense.'

It's actually pretty good

They're all worth listening to because they all can make you form your own opinion, which is modern feminism is fucking cancer

They're not worth listening to because they misidentify the actual problem. And she comes close to realizing that in this very movie.

>modern feminism

Feminism has always been trash, allowing women to have male freedom without male responsibility allowed even shittier feminism and marxism to take root in society.

>movie is called the Red Pill
>doesn't name the Jew

really though it seems to be good at making feminists 2nd guess themselves

It wasn't that well structured. You could tell that it was trying to just edit what footage they got rather than having a plan at the beginning. The video diary entries weren't done enough to act as a narrative push for the film and it never really comes to any big conclusion other than "hey, look at these issues." However the issues it does present are worth talking about and I'm glad that she at least tries to initiate a discussion on mens issues and tries to show that it is not just "mysoggyknees living in their moms basement with resentment for women". It also doesn't take the time to really go into many of the issues and kind of just brings them up. For example the segment on circumcision comes out of nowhere, last a few minutes (long enough to show a video of it), and then it is never mentioned again. There isn't much in the way of looking at the cause of these issues or how to work towards "fixing them". Talking about them is a good start but you need to do more than just bring it up for a few minutes.

She will be... she will be

Let me guess, a movie made by and for insecure right wing weaklings.
Quite pathetic.

>there are so many different perspectives on gender, and they are all worth listening to
This was at the end of the film, but since then, with all the shit surrounding it, she's rejected feminism and is pretty much on her way to /ourgirl/

>she's rejected feminism and is pretty much on her way to /ourgirl/

She recently called the alt right a bunch of "edgy stupid kids"

She is not our girl

is this seriously what baiting has become? where's the finesse? where's the craft?

She's right.

No time for love.

It's an important film because nobody else was going to make it, but from a production standpoint it's extremely disorganized.

Not being focused or having a real point also helps it have a softer touch, though, obviously anything that came out and said the real conclusions "feminism and liberalism are evil" would probably be banned, there's nothing overtly against either in the film and they're still trying to say it murders women and have it banned.

I cringe every time I see someone talking about "the red pill" or "being redpilled." It's the calling card of freaks and failures.

>Google "wikipedia feminists by religion"and shit bricks.

I felt a kick in the stomach the fire time I discovered this.

>list padded with shit like Rashida Jones
Gee I wonder why someone went to the trouble of adding loads of people to the Jewish list whilst all of the others are underpopulated

It was on the news in Australia.

Cassie Jaye has been cucking the shit out of the Australian morning TV media over the past week and exposing them for the lying shills they are. It's glorious.

Sunrise got BTFO so badly they had to pull it from their social media pages.

Is that why she's hugely popular and successful?

She's not

She's been on a tv program or two

She's not very widespread

>allowing women to have male freedom without male responsibility
>male responsibility
Like having to own land to vote amirite

She is barefoot fore a good 10 minutes. best 10 minutes of the documentary.

An what its the problem?