youtu.be/1sHBXweOtoA

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Interview on This Week with George Stephanopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=hhy-xQbQ14s
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtube.com/watch?v=iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JzsVg
birth-records.mooseroots.com/l/38106755/Michaela-Christine-Ariza
youtube.com/watch?v=V6H-DqWhXBE
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=4iULCskSa04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use this one first, recycle mine later

AWOOOOOO

FUCK CTR

FUCK THE SHILLS

MAGA

Remember to give this thread an occasional bump so we can recycle it later

This is awoovement!

Good morning! MAGA

Stay woke

awooooo

What are you gonna do when 70% of voters vote for Trump and yet somehow Hillary wins??

Hello FBI

Battle of the Wall when?

Can you make a 270towin map where that would be a possibility?

I don't think that's possible considering the distribution of electoral votes and both blue and red safe states.

To get 70% of the votes Trump would have to win NY and CA and I don't think that would give Hillary the win.

Leftie chick gets off to Mike Pence:
archive.is/JzsVg

This shit is pure gold bros

MAGA

if brexit actually happened the american election might not be rigged
and desu brexit had a higher rigging chance

Can someone update me on the first debate day? Been busy

I didn't mean a literal 70%, just that even if Trump gets the majority, the election would be rigged in Hillary's favor.

Stay on top, Portu-kun.

It would have to be a very soft majority , much like the one Gore had over Bush in 2000.

It is a possibility but won't ever be outrageous, at most 1%. Otherwise the electoral college vote matches the popular vote.

Why can't Trump just be quiet? His two sharpest falls in the (((polls))) both came as a result of him saying some super dumb shit and not letting go (Judge Curiel and the Khan comments). Why isn't Jared, or Paul, or Ivanka telling him to shut up?

>tfw browsing Trump General and /r/The_Donald at the same time

Is this thing an actual tranny?

can someone post the dirty mexican meme "ayy gringo we do da jobs dat nobody else wants ta do"

birth-records.mooseroots.com/l/38106755/Michaela-Christine-Ariza

No.

QUICK I HAVE NO FRIENDS WHO ELSE IS AT THE ASHBURN RALLY

#
They will call him names up until the nomination come January.

> con artist
> bullshit artist
> dumb
> bankrupt
> dangerous
> dark
> actually poor

It will never stick.

Trump on the ever hand branded "Lyin'", "Crooked", "Low energy" and "Pocahontas" so well I don't even need to put names to the monikers

>>POLLS POLLS POLLS
***REMINDER***

Dukakis (D) was up 16% after the conventions in 1988.

Ever heard of him?

Yes

>going to reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=V6H-DqWhXBE

rally went live

>tumblr

Mods have abandoned us

>don't use correct terminology to describe something that has been around since before reddit existed

this is why no one likes canadians

Does anyone have a Pence/Wojak?

>not going there just to get cute russian gifs to spam

>Bring jobs back to America
>Produce all goods from personal companies everywhere except America

Pick one. Who the hell is stupid enough to believe Trump wants to bring jobs back here when none of his own products are American made? Am I missing something here?

I wish I could be on vacation until the election was over so I could watch every Trump rally.

Proof bls?

Hopefully they will force the Shills to make their own Hillary General so they can talk about her and bitch about how badly it goes for them there. Time will tell.

who is this cum drum

>posting elite Russian hackers sent by Putin literally destroying America's free and open elections

stupid question but do rally tickets cost money?

bls respond

This one?

>tumblrina
>talking shit
Can't make this shit up

>not going to /r/The_Donald for epic Trump memes
Really makes you think, huh?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/83845991/trump-general-kfc-edition#top

>55 posts

we split again?

saw it on fox, somebody else had the graph yesterday in the general, didn't save it

I feel like the world already forgot the part where Hillary rigged the primary against Sanders.

wow

yes! thank you user!

I think we're in it.

>be listening to Glenn Beck
>he claimed Hillary was up 7 over Trump after the convention
>mfw I thought this guy prided himself on honest reporting
>mfw he's going to try and split the vote if we're not careful
>mfw Stu and Jeffy >>>>> Beck

You are forgiven, but just because I'm in agood mood ;_;

pence looks scared about that dude potentially chimping

It's official trump=stumped

It's been nice knowing you guys I can only hope a hitlary presidency isn't so bad

hi CTR

yep,l33t fuckin haxor

the russian from the Sopranos, clearly

>imfuckingplying

That's because they have, or it is seen as "inconsequential" to Clinton supporters on the grounds that "Trump is literally Hitler". It will be forgotten entirely in a month.

I guess I'm just going need to keep repeating this until November, but outside of saying Nigger on TV or killing a minority Trump's going to win. Hillary's a lying piece of shit, corrupt, and stole the revolution from Bernouts. She's arguably the most hated female in politics trying to become the first female Democrat President after we just had a Black Democrat President for 8 years; for the past few decades it's always switched from Dem to Republican, never 3 straight terms of one party. What's more people want change from standard establishment politics, and Hillary is the very definition of establishment and in the worst way with her corruption.

Trump isn't shooting himself in the foot unless he does the above two things I mentioned. He's going to win as long as he continues to be who he is, Trump. You Trump supporters need to have way more faith in your God Emperor, and this is coming from a Bernout no less.

I wonder if clinton understands that the word "dangerous" has a positive connotation when applied to individual leaders, especially in America

Thanks Awooo

>Glenn Beck
>honest reporting
Pick only one. Or rather, he only regurgitates what he sees on the MSM if it's fresh.

that's ctr

Red maga hat for mai waifu please and thank you

Oddly enough this is the first media blowup over nothing that doesn't worry me.

The media is so distrusted by the public at this point that they cannot possibly sway people anymore. Trump's nonstop rally technique should be very effective, especially if he keeps doing it several times in the states.

I'd like him to come back to MA but I won't hold my breath...

DON'T TALK ABOUT TEXAS

Now just imagine four years Trump, they'll all be gibbering lunatics.

Bumping

>Turn on rally stream
>Immediately see this

What does it mean?

what the fuck would make you think that?

i said we have split threads and polls are nothing to worry too much about now, dems had a huge lead back then and lost, see

>this is coming from a Bernout
You were doing so well until there

>any and all criticism, even if it's clearly constructive, is CTR
You can tell who's fresh off the boat from Reddit, they find it alien to see conflicting/dissenting views.

Trump campaign is full of big guys

So, uh, you know, Trump sure loves to play himself up as some big macho man, but isn't he kind of a little bitch? I mean, sure, he misses no opportunity to dish out insults, but can he take it? He's sued the fucking Onion, a SATIRICAL MAGAZINE, for G-d's sake! He has an ego that's more fragile than his tiny fingers, that's for granted! What a crybaby. Why does Sup Forums, who despises things like safe spaces and censorship, have no qualms about supporting someone like Trump who instantly sues anyone who tries to tell the truth about him? I can't think of a reason. Certainly it's not his policies, that would be far too simple an explanation. There's something we're missing here? I guess he's hired some paid shills to do his bidding here, otherwise Sup Forums would never have turned pro-drumpf. And for you paid shills out there: Just give it up, and get a job in retail or something. You're not making any legitimate Sup Forums posters change their minds.

Nope

Not fooling anyone Correct The record

I cant believe he wants a man who's slightly less conservative than he'd prefer to lose to Satan's avatar. And he's burning bridges with anyone that doesn't agree.

yeah, you missed the concept of "licensing."

>that pic

Holy fuck. Kek is willing memes into literal, physical existence.

when people regurgitate the MSM narrative they are ctr or might as well be

You are completely underestimating the drones who follow Hillary, as well as the "sexist, racist, xenophobic, hitler" rhetoric that bernout fags like you helped spread. Normies love Clinton.

Well he's kinda right, somebody has to do the raping.
Guess we're going to have to rely on the niggers now.
But if its a job will they actually do it?

It means this plane is going to crash with no survivors.

If anything you're the undercover shill here. All you've done in this thread is bump, say "mods have left us", and accuse me of being CTR. No contribution.

>RSB in charge of volume control

Another CNN affirmative action retard calling Trump "A bullshit artist." Is POL going to let this status quo shill off the hook?

youtube.com/watch?v=4iULCskSa04

Oh fug funland bls stob :DD

>how to identify a Trump bro

Can't wait to hear Trump magically predict what positions Hillary is going to say she's always supported next week.

>HAND OVER THE POLICIES DONALD

>work all day yesterday
>get a chance to tune in to the end of last night's rally
>go to sleep
>wake up
>rally
MADMAN NEVER STOPS

It's a big rally

>TRUMP DISRESPECTS GOLD STAR FAMILY
TRUMP DISRESPECTS GOLD STAR FAMILY

Care to clarify? Not saying you are wrong, but that was honestly the ONLY half decent point that the DNC made at the convention ton about Trump, he genuinely makes all of his products over seas, why the fuck should I believe he wants to bring jobs back here?

The MSM narrative is that Trump did a Very Bad Thing by (((attacking))) Khan. That is categorically bullshit. What I'm saying is that Trump created himself unnecessary baggage when he didn't have to, especially at this critical time. Learn the difference.

START THE RALLY

WHY DIDNT YOU DISAVOW

YES THANK YOU MR. TRUMP FOR ALL THESE SLAVE WAGE JOBS NO ONE WANTS TO DO

Even still, the shills need to understand exactly why their candidate is about to lose to Trump. As a Bernout I need to keep pointing out how much of a mistake it was for the DNC to cheat Sanders, when I firmly believe he alone was the one who'd have crushed Trump.

Hillary's sole purpose in life was to lose to Trump.

And the Hillary drones are greatly underestimating the utter hatred and contempt of Progressives who hate Hillary's policies more than they are afraid of Trump, or the extreme hatred and rage Bernouts feel towards Hillary, the DNC, and MSM literally rigging and cheating Sanders out of the election from day one.

She's going to lose to Trump, this is a fact. At this point it's a matter of how badly she's going to lose. Polls truly are irrelevant, they'll never be able to forecast the stumping that Hillary's going to receive; which is going to make Trumps inevitable victory all the more wonderful.

First of all, no he doesn't
And secondly, that's his fucking point.

>Everyone produces in China because it's cheaper and we lose American jobs because of that
>HURR WHY DO YOU PRODUCE IN CHINA THEN? YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT PEOPLE PRODUCING IN CHINA DURR

What do we do to him? I've already been trolling him on twitter for months now