Would Lex Luthor in BvS have been better if he was played by The Rock?

At the very least he would look like Lex. Plus the character might have been more intimidating, it was hard to take the kid from Zombieland seriously while he was hopping around and giggling.

>The Rock
>intimidating

kill yourself

the Lex character in BvS isn't supposed to be intimidating

You've made a rookie mistake here in that you've compared the Lex in the film with Lex from another medium/canon and you're finding flaws by the difference between the two, but this is wrong and I judge you harshly for it.

Billy Zane both looks like and could pull off DCAU Luthor.

Go home Billy you're drunk.

The rock can't act tho. At least little jew boy is classically trained the good ol fashioned way

no, the rock is a cuck

Lex Luthor works better as a character when he is somewhat intimidating.

That's far outside the range of The Rock though. Also dude's not exactly intimidating. Like Terry Crews.

I think Kevin Spacey fit the bill perfectly.

Yes.

Even the Rock would have been better. Here's why:

Lex Luthor is the alpha man. He is a genius with few peers, a businessman who has conquered the economy and he keeps his body in shape in accordance to his view that he should be better than everyone. He has studied and schemed and worked out his entire life to achieve what he is, and he sees Superman as an insult to that, an insult to human potential. Superman did not have to exercise for his body, he can learn anything at super speed so he doesn't require a student's patience and he is loved by all due to these gifts.

While wholly unbelievable as a genius, The Rock can deliver vanity on that level, which is one of Luthor's defining traits. Jesse seemed entitled, sure, but deeply insecure and nervous. Like a beta with money trying to boss others around.

ZIDANE

Why?

>Lex Luthor is in shape
Why though? I mean he's a human which regularly outsmarts Supes, in the world of Superheroes being a literal master in hand-to-hand combat is useless when even the lowest superhumans could conquer a small country.

I don't think critics would have liked a RAUNCHY rated R #bvs.

>Jesse seemed entitled, sure, but deeply insecure and nervous. Like a beta with money trying to boss others around.

That's the character here. That's what the Lex from this movie is. You said "Lex is" and so on but Lex isn't anything, Lex is imaginary. Lex is whatever he's written to be in whatever work he happens to be in.

Kevin Spacey has great range as an actor. Wtf does Eisenburg have? Uglier Michael Cera?

Yep. I would actually watch BVS if Rock was in it. Refuse to simply because schlong face is in it. Huge miscast.

Yeah that would have been HELLA LITTY

>At the very least he would look like Lex
Lex started out canonically with red hair. He loses it in a laboratory accident in the comics. The movie using a prep for a prison sentence works just fine.

T H I S
H
I
S

Yeah he's more the Jimmy Olsen type.
I would've unironically liked Idris Elba as Lex Luthor. I think casting black people as goody two-shoes dindu nuffin is retarded.

we need a raunchy lex

>Yep. I would actually watch TDKR if Rock was in it. Refuse to simply because Tom Hardy is in it. Huge miscast.
>Yep. I would actually watch TDK if X was in it. Refuse to simply because Heath Ledger is in it. Huge miscast.
>judging the casting of a movie you haven't seen

It called watching previews fucknut. Nice pic kid.

The rock doesnt look like Lex Luthor. Pic related.

Also Lex Luthor is a crazy mad scientist. Your interpretation of the Ubermensch bodybuilder billionaire is also a retcon/reinvention not less or more valid than Eisenberg's one.

No, thats the Justice League cartoon one. Lex is fat.

yeah probably.

remember when it was rumored that Joaquin Phoenix would be Luthor?

Good times. Good times.

The fans would have loved it.