Wonder Woman on track for $350M+ Domestic

>Once again #WonderWoman is above estimates in final #s. 2nd wknd drops only 43% to sensational $58.6M. Dom total is $206.5M going to $350M+.
twitter.com/GiteshPandya/status/874267217386496000

OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only domestic. Worldwide it's getting decimated by the Mummy.

The Mummy had more than 70% drop from the first day in China to the second. Even the chinks on TBOF are saying that its WOM is toxic.

WW has yet to open in a few countries, mine included.

It's not hard to see why it's doing well.
>the first DC movie since the Dark Knight that isn't complete garbage
>not cookie-cutter Marvel schlock
>main character is good looking, cute, and is relatively decent in the role
>Chris Pine is a great actor who carries the movie
>it's literally the only decent movie in theaters right now
>huge staying-power thanks to moms taking their kids to see it
>doesn't "offend" anyone except fringe Sup Forumstards and select tumblrinas

>it's the most Marvel-like DCEU film so far

lel

>Meanwhile

It's in a summer where all the other flicks are hated by Americans and loved by foreigners. And it pleased audiences.

what the FUCK happened to the German battle cruiser in the movie when they attacked the beach and why didn't it just shell those whores and kill them all? If the movie was even remotely accurate then the Germans would have BTFO the spy and the amazons and wonder woman right there and then.

I fail to see how it's Marvel-like.

>350M domestic
>149M budget
>little marketing
>Chris Pine is literally the only known actor
That's fucking amazing, in terms of box office DCEU has to be the most steady franchise ever, and without making the same movie twice a year like Marvel.

>If the movie was even remotely accurate
>capeshit
>accurate

We are talking about a genre in which the highest grossing movie depicts the invasion and destruction of Manhattan by an alien race but only 50 people died. Not the best movies to be autistic about accuracy

The worst part is that the Island is located in the middle of Europe and is just invisible but anyone can pass through the veil, but in thousands of years and 100 years since the movie nobody else found it

It looked like it was getting toppled by the rocks in the background. So basically the Germans are shitty drivers.

Never seen Donner's Superman?
Never seen Raimi's Spider-Man?
MCU didn't invent movies having a sense of humor. Wonder Woman was pure DC.

I'd add that MCU movies rely on quips. Humor =/= endless quipfest.

>dat slo-mo
>dat color palette
>dat dry humour
>WW1 setting to reinforce the theme of war itself being the villain
>the god of war negotiating the treaty of versailles
This movie was as DC as winning oscars, my friend

This makes me happy, especially because everyone was expecting an enormous flop.

How will they handle a sequel focused on WWII when the lead actress is Jewish?

>sequel focused on WWII
It won't be focused on WWII.

YOUSTAHPEDMEFROMKILLINHITLER

It's pretty much Age of Ultron. Huge swathes of nothing/conversation, interspersed with pretty nice action.

The side characters they recruit are also about as pointless as the ones in Captain America: The First Avenger.

I personally really like this interpretation of Ares, but I have to admit, he's very MCU villain-esque in his nigh non-existence. He's not much different than say, Dormammu. Spoken of throughout the movie, but doesn't really play a part in the plot.

...but how will the explain her sitting out the largest war in history?

I don't know, ask the fucking writers you retarded faggot

>It's pretty much Age of Ultron. Huge swathes of nothing/conversation, interspersed with pretty nice action.
So... you're retarded.

Why wouldn't it do well in trumps america? By watching this propaganda you're sticking it to the man

With Eris tricking her to go on some mission that turn to be a trap and showing her ally Ares being alive all along but not wanting Diana to ruin his second party, for instance. It's capeshit, they'll make something up, or won't mention it again and laugh at the thought of internet autists screeching drowning in irrelevance

So... you're a shitposter.

I think WW is in about 47 territories while the Mummy opened to over 60 off the bat. The biggest Market left for WW is Japan in August I think.

Goddot faggs getting BtFO

>little marketing
Maybe in murrica but here they shilled with the marketing up to 3 months prior its release.

I didn't want to watch it but my gf dragged me to see it... I imagine a lot of people were in the same predicament

yes, it is. it's the most bland, forgettable super hero movie I've ever seen.

I know of some students who made their school organize a trip to go watch it.

Sure thing buddy

Have you APOLOGIZED already?

It's true. Some classes of my sister's school are going to the premiere in my country.

The Mummy only made 20 mil more overseas, and 70 mil less in the US than WW did on its opening weekend.
WW had about 230 mil worldwide for its first weekend and The Mummy has 175.

TM is plummeting even in China, which was supposed to save it.

Nice try shill

A sign of things to come?

LOTR was ages ago.

Wonder Woman is Zionist propaganda

WW might do well in Japan, she's basically a magical girl after all.

>jew
>well in Japan
They are still using this flag, you know.

Unstoppable.
>WONDER WOMAN exceeded expectations yet again--$60M int'l this weekend in 57 markets, $232M total.

>Piana!

Why haven't you given us all your shekels to worship the Jewish Super Woman yet goyum? Do you want to be seen as sexist and antisemitic? Don't you WANT to be a good person and support Israel and feminism? Why do you hesitate?

*BRAAAAPPPP*

>Piqᴎq

What did he mean by this?

Only their Navy, and they're to busy fapping to kancolle characters to care about burger capeshit

Based Wondy. Have the Gal-haters ever been so utterly, irrevocably, indisputably, painfully, embarrassingly, and eternally BTFO?

The Japanese were actually providing refuge to Jewish refugees throughout the war. One guy in particular was famous for it, sort of like a Japanese Schindler.

>Have the Gal-haters ever been so utterly, irrevocably, indisputably, painfully, embarrassingly, and eternally BTFO?
Nah, only kike-lovers currently BTFO somewhere near Israel.

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c
calling it now - less ww gross than Dr strange

Chiune Sugihara is the guy you're thinking of, though he wasn't living in Japan at the time.

>toxic

K Y S

You mean Brendan Fraser's magnum opus is the best film currently airing?

Ah, that's right, He was a Japanese ambassador somewhere, right?

Is it just my imagination, or did you just out yourself as a daesh sympathizer?

>anti-Israel
>daesh sympathizer
pick one

Daesh is pro-Israel? In what universe?

That's pretty interesting considering they were allied with Germany. Guess it only matters if they're in/around Germany.
Thanks for that.

Also, ISIS even have comfy enclave near Syria-Israel border

One thing to remember about late imperial Japan: there was a lot of political infighting. There was even an attempted coup shortly before WWII (and another one just following the surrender in 1945). So one group's political views might not be shared by everyone, especially when it comes to foreing alliances.