Brit/pol/ - Actual British Political News Edition

>Are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

>Protesters throw hundreds of live insects into Byron burger restaurants amid backlash over immigration raids
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/protesters-throw-hundreds-of-live-insects-into-byron-burger-restaurants-amid-backlash-over-a7164336.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

>Foreign Aid BTFO
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/britain-to-leverage-11bn-of-foreign-aid-to-build-new-trade-deals/

>Hinkley point in meltdown before its even turned on
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/30/theresa-may-delayed-hinkley-point-chinese-beijing-vince-cable

>IMF completely exposed for their Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/130484
express.co.uk/news/uk/695516/UK-was-billed-by-EU-MORE-26m-WEEK-350-bus-cost
theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/02/nhs-can-fund-game-changing-prep-hiv-drug-court-says
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/02/lizzie-armistead-olympic-reprieve-questioned-fellow-athletes
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/02/kanye-west-ikea-celebrity-furniture-interior-design
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/02/dental-floss-proof-works-guidelines-dropped
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/02/industrial-failure-uk-lorry-trade-truck-driver-squalor-low-pay-no-unions
youtube.com/watch?v=sDAx-LA3sOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>10 posts before it 404s
kek wills it

nat/soc is destiny of brit/pol

You can't even keep your own general alive for more than 2 days at a time tubby.

Why aren't you voting for Corbyn brit/pol/?

Finally some good links

This aussie poster is the same JIDF OP you were warned about here.

He's been trying to hijack Brit/pol/ for days.

Stay vigilant. Post rare hitlers. This kills the JIDF.

Hello British people.

To crash the Labour party.
nosurviors,jpg

Hello ruskie

>Posting rare Hitlers kills JIDF

Why the fuck did Hitler even bother to kill Jews if he can show them his face then? I mean, don't even bother to say because shooting them is more fun - German efficiency nigger.

>hijacking brit/pol/ by actually posting the brit/pol/ running OP links and not a bunch of tragically dead British soldiers in OP links

Is Britain still leaving the EU?

What's Suzanne Evans' aim now?

Every time she makes an appearance on TV she starts by slagging off UKIP for banning her from running for leader before giving reasons for her chosen candidate. I'm not sure if she wants to drag the party down and is using the candidate as a vehicle for getting on TV or if she's just thick and doesn't realise the message she's sending out.

Yes

Do you think Donald and Vlad will have a bromance like Tony and George?

This aussie poster is the same JIDF OP you were warned about here.

He's been trying to hijack Brit/pol/ for days.

Stay vigilant. Post rare hitlers. This kills the JIDF.

Real thread is here.

Sage.

First he needs to win and secondly he needs to be similar in office to how he is on campaign. Then yes.

>we will never see a Boris/Putin/Trump threesome

Fucking Gove

>our country
>our
The cosmopolitan says whilst preaching globalism and telling us to give up our sovereignty. I fucking hate kikes.

>£25 member entry fee

I'd rather just watch this cuckshed of a labour party implode from a distance tbph

>First he needs to win
That's the real question isn't it?
What do you think, does he really stands a chance against the establishment favourite?

No. Brexit is cancelled.

Definitely has a chance but it's a volatile election and I think it will literally swing on the debates. If they can frame him as an idiot he'll lose. If he fights back and he can frame Hillary as weak (I don't think she could take a proper attack face to face in debate, Bernie didn't even try her) he'll smash it.

Lads, all sign this petition. It needs 10k before November:

I think he will lose but I thought that about Brexit as well so we will see.

>it's a 'colonial makes a better OP than the actual OP' episode
Don't mind this one desu lads

>Brit/pol/
>half the posts are by non-anglo-celts
Sage desu.

>how to make a good thread

I think he has a chance when it comes to the peoples' votes, but the electoral votes will fuck it up for him.

I like Hitler tbqh

Electoral college tends to help Republicans. It is what got Bush elected even though he lost in the popular vote.

haven't really checked on /britpol/ for a while, have you guys finally admitted brexit was a mistake?

I'm looking forward to the debates and I imagine some of the adverts are going to be savage.

Anything can happen in [current year]

le not an argument man.jpg

Just because it happened to one Republican doesn't mean it happens to most Republicans. In fact, it's only happened once or twice, if I recall correctly.

Off you fuck Bartek there are toilets to clean

It is more likely to happen now because Trump is doing ok in swing states, but in Democrat areas he is annihilated. So for example he could lose massively in California or New York, but because these always go Dem it does not matter. While he could only win by a small amount in Ohio but it is the difference between him being elected or not.

>thousands of new trade deals that were never possible under EU regulations opening up for Britain
>we get to sit back and watch the ternal cucking of Europe from the shitslam hordes
>but voting out was a """mistake"""

Something tells me you're a celtcuck

Why is our media shilling for Hillary so hard?

Hitler was cool in his day but the 21st century is the one destroyed by the Anglos.

You should show more national pride and post rare Blairs in appreciation of all the foreign blood he's spilled.

>one post by this ID

Money

Same reason they shilled for remain. Journos, generally speaking, are cosmopolitan globalists who live in noth London.

so what's your plan when the recession which will happen does happen?

>scots
>celts
kek, angloceltic and scandiceltic bastard rapebabies don't count as celts

express.co.uk/news/uk/695516/UK-was-billed-by-EU-MORE-26m-WEEK-350-bus-cost

Is this Ted Cruz's daughter?

theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/02/nhs-can-fund-game-changing-prep-hiv-drug-court-says

That WebM is the funniest thing I've seen on here today.

Start a far right death squad tbqh m8

Theresa's unique brand of social justice will support the hard working families and send benefit scroungers to the poor house.

>lip piercing

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/02/lizzie-armistead-olympic-reprieve-questioned-fellow-athletes

>Piercing

ABSOLUT ENTARTETE

deport the brains

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/02/kanye-west-ikea-celebrity-furniture-interior-design

Hillary's Grand-daughter.

How were workhouses funded? The parish AKA local government paid, right? I suppose they made some cash out of all the felt the poor were making or whatever work it was they put them to.

I haven't prepared for the happening yet. But never mind a recession, we're going to have a depression and brexit is nothing to do with that

Sit back and laugh as the Italians and Portuguese become Greece 2.0 and 3.0 respectively, the ECB topples Deutschebank in the process of bailing them out, France and Germany descend into civil war as nonpayment of bennies to ''''refugees'''' leads to rampant crime and Trump shows the world how effective purging ethnics can be

Meanwhile London will remain the world's financial capital and the rest of the country will revert to a healthy production based economy trading freely with our partners in the commonwealth and around the world

Pretty sure it is Cruz's.

I want the bottom to fall out of the euro tbqh

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/02/dental-floss-proof-works-guidelines-dropped

Though we're not returning to a production based economy any time soon.

>tfw Britain will be a /comfy/ fortress as America and Europe descend into chaos

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/02/industrial-failure-uk-lorry-trade-truck-driver-squalor-low-pay-no-unions

Labour camps in the deportation centres once they've been emptied of foreign scum i expect.

>all his Nazi grills are pierced sluts who would have been shot in an actual Nazi Germany

>tfw loads of hot Ameriwomens and Eurowomens will want to escape the chaos of the world and move to UK
>tfw strong borders so they need to go through the long process of legal migration or go through the better process of marrying a brit citizen
>tfw when we get qt3.14s as our wives whilst all the yanks and euro men get nothing but shit and death.

GLORIOUS

Can you actually make money off Labour camps, though? Or at least break even?

>ban them from hiring non-UK nationals
>companies now have to train new staff or go bankrupt
>problem solved
B-BUT NO IT'S BECAUSE THE UNIONS ARE UNFAIRLY RESTRICTED AND THE GOVERNMENT WON'T PAY TO TRAIN THEIR EMPLOYEES FOR THEM
Fucking Toynbee I swear

Rubbish. If the lorry drivers want a union, they can start one.

Just give it time. The only yuropoor countries which survive will be the ones that ditch the euro, making it worse for the rest of them kek. Expect cuckmany and France to be the last ones to cling on.

OMG

Problems like this can be solved by sending back the europoors.

I can understand why we would let some frogs and krauts stay if they are earning enough and have made a life her with their family but there's no reason foreign lorry drives should driving around the UK after brexit send money back to to their family in the east.

Quite easily, provided you don't expect a product of competitive quality. As long as you charge a lower rate than your competitors (which should be easy enough for a labour camp) and find large scale buyers there's no reason it can't be more than sustainable. How do you think the low-skilled end of China's manufacturing industry works? They're work camps in all but name.

Brickmaking is a good option, churn out low quality bricks en masse and sell them to property development corporations like Taylor Wimpey and Persimmon. The kind that throw up enormous housing estates designed to last two years and then fall apart

Owen will smash Jeremy back on his heels..

youtube.com/watch?v=sDAx-LA3sOw

Because he's a literal commie kike.

>Owen Smith
Even if you were to personally hire God to craft you the most uninspiring human being to ever live, the result would still be more interesting and likeable than Owen Smith

Are you saying God is not all-powerful, nor all-intelligent.

Can someone give me the rundown of what the fuck is gonna happen with UKIP?

>Woolfe is probably out, arguably the best candidate for leader
>Nuttall isn't standing
>Every other cunt is a small fish in the big pond of British politics, literally hopeless
>Farage saying the NEC itself is incompetent
>Rumours saying Banks is wanting to fund a new party

I'm sure God can do some pretty neat stuff with being omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent but Owen Smith is still a cunt, that's a universal law.

I'm saying that simply by virtue of being a human born by commission, the least inspiring man by design would still be more inspiring than Owen Smith

I will expect Balkan happenings in that case. Kosovo and Montenegro both unilaterally use the euro, probably because their economies can't support their own currency. What are they going to use? Serbian dinar? Bosnia has a currency tied to the euro, and you could see the different parts starting to use serbian dinar or croatian kuna, furthering financial divide.

They've basically fucked up their chance to replace Labour in the North.

Maybe kebab will be properly removed this time now Blair isn't here to fuck over Serbia.

Dunno about that. It's good all this shite is happening now seeing as there aren't any major elections for a good while. Good chance UKIP will fuck it up though and choose a soggy bread candidate for leader, which WILL fuck up their chances given the next GE.

Ahahaha. Classy.
Surely though, if you're competing with China to make shit, they've still got advantages in scale, transport costs etc.

>tries to divide and conquer Brit/pol/ by splitting threads
>fills them with his open borders immigration subredditor cuckfriends
>doesn't recognise any of the thread regulars
>expects us to believe he's not a shill

The only cuck here is you and the Aussie.

I think you're talking about the wrong Owen.

You're right though. Smith doesn't stand a chance.

kek

Labour drama is the gift that keeps on giving this year. No matter what happens with BREXIT, and how slow May is, we will at least know BREXIT destroyed the Labour party once and for all.

>NEC trying to crash the party with no survivors
>Evans and Carswell gearing up to turn the wreckage into LibDems: Purple Edition
>Banks doing what Banks does, throwing his money around and stirring shit
>Farage preparing a career move to media
>Nuttall knows he can't lead effectively while Evans and Carswell are around, preparing to jump ship
>Woolfe getting memed on by NEC
>Gill also getting memed on, both by NEC and Hamilton
Dead party by 2022
Was fun while it lasted but now that Nige is out of the way Evans is the dominant media personality and therefore they're fucked

>The economic orthodoxy says a labour shortage should lead to a pay rise until people are enticed into vacant jobs – but that doesn’t happen as industries conspire to keep pay low, despite the shortages.
Oh they're conspiring are they? Good thing that's illegal, and anyone caught will be bummed in court.

We're still a long way from seeing the Americans remove their huge base in Kosovo. I suppose with a different political situation they might let the shit go on around them without stepping in. But I wouldn't be too surprised to see a bit more removal in Bosnia in the next, say, 20 years. If the euro does fuck up, and the Serbs are relatively unharmed from this, they may come back as a regional financial power. Militarily I think they know they can't do much.