DNA and IQ

Found 74 determinant genes in DNA responsible for IQ development.
nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mp2016107a.html

>Results show that DNA can be used to predict educational achievement, especially at the end of the compulsory school years. We found that the 2016 EduYears GPS accounted for 9% of the variance in educational achievement at age 16, tripling the effect size from previous reports. It is possible to identify individuals early in life at genetic risk and resilience, moving us closer to the possibility of early intervention and personalized learning.

>We have previously reported a heritability estimate of 60% for educational achievement at age 16 using a sample from which the present sample was drawn. The present study demonstrated that EduYears GPS predicts 9% of the total variance in educational achievement, thus accounting for only 15% of the heritability estimated by the twin design. However, unlike twin study estimates of heritability, GPS is derived from GWA studies, which are limited to additive effects of the common variants employed on SNP arrays. For this reason, SNP-based estimates of heritability, which have these same limitations, represent the current upper limit for GPS prediction. For educational achievement, SNP-based estimates of heritability are about 30%, and EduYears GPS explains almost one-third of the heritable variance from SNP-based studies at age 16.

>We believe that the substantial increase in heritability explained by the 2016 EduYears GPS represents a turning point in the social and behavioral sciences because it makes it possible to predict educational achievement for individuals directly from their DNA.

More researches will confirming or improve these results, it's very likely that in the future it will be possible to genetically engineer children to grow more intelligent, my bet is on China who will be the first to give it a try. If you could engineer your children, would you do it? I 100% would.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_gun
youtube.com/watch?v=aCv10_WvGxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am not even going to read this, because this is bullshit.

Two word "Neuroplasticity" and "Neurogenesis"

>word
words*, kek

ib4 everyone becomes suicidal neets due to engineering

You might want to get your kid genetically modified to be smarter. With those base genetics, things aren't looking up for him.

Or just teach him everything in early age burger.

It's still an extra factor, retard. It affects potential.

But this is directly related to the base DNA, can't sperm be modified beforehand? we know the genes that need to be fiddled with, we only need testing. I'm not an expert but, isn't the process the same that is already being used to create GMOs?

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY SAID WE WERE THE SAME IN A MEME THO

The tech used for creating GMO's is actually pretty... primitive.

We literally shoot the genes we want using a gun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_gun

both of those factors are heavily influences by genetics. a basic search of CR receptors would prove the point you pseudo-educated faggot

IF X child is able to learn language and to ride a bike properly, there is enough potential.

In fact even more potential you will ever have

Indeed.
As long as you arent retard you have enough potential

Take for example this picture, but rather than different organisms, imagine that the genes being fiddled with are all from human sperm. You take the best genes from a group of spermatozoons and put them together in one spermatozoon, wouldn't that generate a much better human being?

kek I didn't know that, I guess we're not at a stage where you can choose with precision the genes you want to use? like I was mentioning above.

Forgot pic.

Yeah, we're not Gattaca quite yet.

People generally don't talk about the methods used for making GMO's, so much as say they are CATEGORICALLY EEEEEVIIIIIIIL!

I, for one, don't see genetic manipulation via gene splicing to be any less humane than through bombarding it with massive amounts of radiation and seeing what mutates or by selective breeding.

Fuck, just look at what we did to dogs through selective breeding...

youtube.com/watch?v=aCv10_WvGxo

I never understood why people get mad about the heritablity of intelligence. I've always seen it as intuitively true that some are simply born with better capacity than others. We talk of born genius' when it comes to the arts and even sciences, but we sit there and say that "no no, we are all the same".

Genes don't have to be (And most likely aren't) a prime factor in intelligence, but if (when) the globalists get their way and we're all living with basically the same cultures and education, how are they going to explain the different outcomes?

Better to admit it now than face the problem later.

Why would you mess with that ?
To create what you want ?
That child didnt asked to be born in first place.

>We talk of born genius' when it comes to the arts and even sciences
Most of these people just took the idea of others, or just finished them.

Einstein had an average amount of neurons, but his brain had an insane amount of glia. There are other factors.

I suppose the implications is the problem. Oh, and that you literally can't measure for intelligence. So you know, it's kinda fucking idiotic.

The issue is more of ethical nature in my opinion, as routine it should be tested on bugs first, then rats and monkeys.

To create smarter children and to prevent genetic disabilities? I don't see why this would be a bad thing.

All funding will stop when they accidentally discover that blacks are less intelligent due to these 74 determinant genes.

>I don't see why this would be a bad thing.
Because it has a lot more potential to be "misused"
You want your child to be like you, you don't want it to be edited or different.
>prevent genetic disabilities?
Retards shouldnt have children.

We are nearly there though, another half a decade and we will probably have CRISPR/cas9 editing to a perfection.

He was jewish fraud.

underrated post

SHUT THIS DOWN

>inb4 research into field banned

None of us asked to be born, it's a special privilege to be alive and experience what we are experiencing today. With genetic modifications, your child may live a better life than you because they were genetically selected to be somewhat resistant to certain diseases. Do you have alcoholism in your family? Your child may not need to worry of that. A genetic predisposition to early muscle deterioration? Gone. It's not as refined as I'm making it out to be, but in time who knows what could things will come of it?

>not understand this is the jews way of easing whites into the global market
>Not getting that they've been trying to meme a caste system for like 10 years now
>muh white privilege

Jew "even if we live in multi ethnic states, we are discernibly different because science says, so integration will never be a thing because white tribalism is scientifically okay"

Yts "oh shit so we're genetically more competitive than most people so all these brown skins are just destined for blue collar jobs. It's like modern day slavery xdxd, globalism now."

see

>Because it has a lot more potential to be "misused"
>You want your child to be like you, you don't want it to be edited or different
why would I want my children to be like me? I want them to be smarter and healthier than me.

>Retards shouldnt have children.
are you implying that normal people never give birth to disabled children? I'm not just talking about physical disabilities but mental disabilities too.

Generally you can placate the Jews if you stroke their egos.

>look at all this research that says Jews are the best! gib funding plox

The Jews loved Kevin Macdonald until his second book.

easypeasy cut'n'paste4

You don't need to ban it, you just need to stop funding it.
And then start funding opposing studies.
And then start funding meta studies of those studies.
And then start shilling about scientific consensus everywhere.

>why would I want my children to be like me? I want them to be smarter and healthier than me.
Then go and adopt some asian child.
> normal people never give birth to disabled children?
You cant give birth to retard "just like that"

Have you ever contemplated that you just want to clone yourself? Kids are never us. They are related to you and your wife but never either the wife nor the husband. See it is because of something called meiosis.

>Then go and adopt some asian child.
that's a very stupid comparison, with engineering you could outgrow even the potential of the smarter asian child on earth, in the long run it will also improve the quality of the gene pool.

>You cant give birth to retard "just like that"
majority of disabled children are still born from normal couples.

>it's very likely that in the future it will be possible to genetically engineer children to grow more intelligent
Literally and international crime.

>majority of disabled children are still born from normal couples.
There has to be something in your family in order to give birth to retard.
Dont have children then.
>outgrow even the potential of the smarter asian child

You are messing with balance here.
Without stupid people, there will be tons of psychopaths, manipulators, scams, robbers, hackers etc.
Why do you think that japs have no children ?
Because they are smart, too smart.
They know about the true nature of women, about the evolutionary trait.

Why do you think that asian countries are the countries with most of suicide rates ?
Because ppl there arent stupid, and religion only work on stupid people.

"But everybody has two legs so therefore we can all be world-class sprinters!"

are you implying that all atheists are sychopaths and criminals? Singapore has one of the highest atheism rates, yet it's the healthier country in the world and their society works just fine. Also, it's like you forgot who are the ones blowing themselves up through all the middle east, and recently in Europe too, or are you telling me that muslims aren't stupid? Still, Asia is one of the highest density regions and it's also the one with the highest birth rate except Japan. Japanese people don't decide to not reproduce because they're scared their children will be too smart (seriously, do you honestly believe the average Jap even bothers to think about stuff like this?), they don't reproduce because young people can't afford to keep families, the best paying jobs are taken by the older generations, the life expectancy is higher and people live longer, therefore they keep working through older ages.

This guy got it right Because indeed suicide is the biggest redpill, nothing really matters because you will die one day.
I am not religious, but Lucifer tried to do same.
He tried to be God.

As if the chinks won't fund the shit out of it. As if they'd care about the eventual western PC shit.

>nothing really matters because you will die one day
Why don't you just kill yourself right now user? Isn't suicide "teh bigest redpil".

Take Brain Force and make more DNA. Problem solved.

I thought you were joking but this drink actually exists...

Because I want to hurt certain people before doing so user.