/tpg/ Twin Peaks General - Big Phone Edition

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Last thread
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1slsvcG4hI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that this is the EXACT MOMENT s2 turned into unwatchable garbage. Notice anything?

mmmmm really makes me think

Who the FUCK eats a sandwich at like 2am? And why did Lynch use this take twice? And why did the sandwich make that sound? What did he mean by this?

Alternative thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=e1slsvcG4hI

>6 episodes in and still no Audrey
Audrey-fags continue to be btfo.

FUCK GENE KELLY YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>Notice anything?
That you don't have a life

She's a mess anyway.

I appreciate your hard work, user. Keep it up.

Damn, Janey-E's sandwich eating just keeps getting later and later. Clearly Jade's two rides has made her stressed.

She's probably going to show up super disfigured from the bomb.

So what's up with this song anyway? Every time the woman is on screen, even when her picture is shown.

The midget scene was fucking hilarious. This season is amazing.

>I got it, i got all of it, but it's mine, mine and Chip's!
Was he talking about garmonbozia?

Looks like older Jim Norton

I want to fuck Doris

maybe she was hungry. and her sandwich probably had lettuce in it. are you really that retarded?

Blue Velvet>Mulholland Dr.>Eraserhead>Inland Empire>FWWM>Lost Highway>Twin Peaks>Dumbland>Wild at Heart>Dune>The Straight Story>On The Air>Premonition Following an Evil Deed>Six Men Getting Sick>Absurda>David Lynch directed Playstation 2 Commercial>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twin Peaks: The Return

I just want more Laura Palmer, my man. Didn't Audrey complain about having almost no part in season 3?

>josie

Dr Jacoby, I'm HDS

Are you winning, Sonny Jim?

Burn the Zane, get no fame.

Albini has never looked so happy.

Yeah someone linked the sauce on this in a previous thread but yeah she did

I want more Dougie tbqh. I wouldn't even be mad if it didn't contribute anything to the overall story. The fact that he is living a family life and having a job while being a retard is hilarious.

Who was that guy
Is he the serial killer

by people of colour does she literally just mean african americans? because for a small town in the pacific northwest there were quite a few members of the cast that weren't white

I'm just about cresting on the honeymoon period with Dougie now. It's still only amusing at the very worst, but I don't think it can carry the whole show much longer.

Twin Peaks the town really needs it's own solid protagonist to pick up the slack there. We've got the tragic girl, and the out of his depth bad boy, but we need our James/Donna 2.0 to tie it all together

>mistreatment of women
Anyone who says this hasn't seen FWWM. Nobody who could make a film that harrowing and sympathetic about an abuse victim could then make films exploiting other abused female characters

>filename
i understood that reference

Not since the RAPEMAN days of yore

this is way better than nostalgia throwback bullshit everyone is clamoring for

Hawk's an Injun or something. Also there are plenty of women in Twin Peaks like the fat broads who got murdered by the midget.

do you think coop will take custody of sonny jim when he returns to normal?

Are those two things really weird lamps?

Steve Albini uses and endorses green tea lattes

I think the point is that garmonbozia harvesting is at an all time high and there is no James/Donna. Twin Peaks is in full blown exploitation mode, no brakes.

Isn't this the guy from Better call saul?

They're Chinese Lanterns.

lol

10 more Retard Coop episodes

I completely forgot about this. Fuck you David Lynch.

I think this is going to be important. Remember OG Coop's dream to settle down on a reasonably priced piece of real estate

B-b-but Jade gave Dougie TWO rides!

>Josie
>Hawk
>small northwestern town with a population of 5000 in 1989 being anything other than white

No but user, Hawk is white, so is Josie!

jade give two rides :)

>implying Kyle isn't going to livestream him being Dougie 24/7 after the season is over

yes. but they're not that weird. have you ever been to ikea or any modern furniture store? walmart doesn't count.

Where were you when this happened?

How the fuck did Mädchen age so well, lads?
I'm in love.

I like this meme

When are we gonna see more jade?

Look at the stands.

>haha, get a load of this asshole

I don't think Lynch has ever done an overtly happy ending, we're getting another cliffhanger or something bittersweet

>LA DONNA E MOBILE QUAL PIUMA AL VENTOOOO

Kyle looks so old though.

There are so much cliffhangers at the end of the second season you even forget some, it's ridiculous

jade giveS

my side were in orbit, perigee 300 nautical miles

would black people even audition for this show?

UNDER THE SYCAMORE TREEEEES

I don't see an issue. Are you retarded?

Wild At Heart had a pretty happy ending.

At home drinking brain fluid

>lucky 7
>next ep is 7

Coop is back to normal next part. Screencap this.

Is he starting to remember Harry?

magic motherfucker

yes

I wonder how many people in that building the little midget killed.

>people calling this filler
>it's actually the best episode of any season

>David Lynch is heavily involved with a cult
>all his fans act like they're indoctrinated
pottery

Good to see Cheech Marin still getting work.

I hope he divorces his wife and marries Jade instead.

This plus the chat and live thread reaction sent my sides into orbit.

>no exclamation marks
fake

dude

Reminder that the return of based Harry Dean Stanton mean that we are 1000% more likely to get closure with Agent Chet Desmond

>kek

Blue Velvet is happy, or I guess bittersweet because the happiness is artificial again.

Shelly was always best girl, glad to see I'm still right 25 years later.

Need more LYNCHED images desu

what cult?

Can you link it again?

Oh, I will user, And i think you'll know what I'll say when your wrong :^)

>Lynch wrote this entire subplot and character as a jab at Michael J Anderson

He still looks good

I feel you on that point, but to me this new season has been all about subverting/undoing/redoing a lot of the major tropes and themes from the original run and Cooper's devastating fate in that original finale can only be matched by the ultimate redemption and happy ending for his arc at the end of his odyssey back to TP in this new season.

>an overtly happy ending
Wild at Heart and Straight Story came close

But what about friend Sam Stanley?

>redditors desperately defending this hot garbage show even though it's literally lynch laughing at them for liking the original

He's not in a cult silly, Now please send all your money to the David Lynch Foundation for Consciousness-Based Education and World Peace!!