/v4/ + lads:

are hungmolians white edition

Honorary whites desu

Stop insulting them.

No my turán brother we are not wh*tey
Dont make me puke

I think magyars should start using rovásírás again, they already pride themselves on having such a special language, why have the Latin alphabet when you could revert to Tengriism and become the 2nd token meme eu state

I wanna get KHAN'D I wish I could witness a Steppe Warrior no scoping inferior men of my country, he would then fuck me and take me with him as his wife, introduce me to his other wives I would engage in acts of lesbianism with and life would be great

This so fucking much!

reminder czechs make the best gf material

>magyars
>Turan
Turan can never be Wh*te

>saracens
>turán
leaf wh*teoids cant even into logic

I wouldn't know

Does anyone have that picture of slovak holding his flag between his turán mongol brothers while he is riding a horse?

>imblying the based TURK isn't descendent from Turan
>implying Hngarians aren't escaped Wh*te slaves larping as Steppe warriors

"HAJRA TURAN" not using the Á symbol
"ÍSTEN ÁLDJA TÖRÖKÖK" now using the Á symbol but it is TÖRÖKÖT not TÖRÖKÖK
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DI?ENE" idk wtf is this

Wh*tes created nothing of value every major inventor had brown eyes and so does Jean Reno.

Flattering" is a form of subtle body-shaming — it's used all too frequently on glossy covers, on the red carpet, and, yes, by your friends and relatives to imply an ultimate goal of thinness. Just look at the definition of the idiom "flatter one's figure": "Fig. To make one look thin or to make one's figure look better than it is." Better, in this case, does not equal cool, badass, or stunning — it equals thinner.

So, that led us to ask a more productive question: Why not avoid "flattering" altogether? Since launching in 2013, we've championed women wearing whatever they want, wherever they want, societal norms be damned. That will never change. The one thing that will? We're following the very necessary and inspiring lead of the fat and body pos communities and vowing that you will never see "flattering" in the context of looks written on our pages

Saleel al-Sawarim MESHIN TU DE VAAA
Masheed salah.

wewuz attractive and shiet

I only know of the Jannissary corps.

>wanting to be a Janicsár and also wants to be the part of the anti turán ottoman empire

why share the cancer though

why fight Ottomans instead of doing the right thing and side with them?

I remember when I was a kid on holiday in hungary, my grandparents had moved from szekesfehervar to some random village/town and there was some kind of magyar camp for youths there and we learnt archery, rovásírás, magyar history and peasant staff fighting (including throwing the staff at some thing to simulate breaking the ankle of a runaway pig or wh*tey)

it was honestly one of the best times of my life learning about that kind of shit that k would never have learnt in England. Unfortunately towards the end I injured my dick pretty badly since we were playing some peasant game with the staffs and while I was running holding it in front of me it jammed into the ground and I ran into it full speed, the momentum meant that I kinda went in an entire arc with the staff jabbing onto my crotch and I landed on my back screaming. My dick was bruised for months and kind of pointed 30° right for about a year and a half. This was all before puberty so I think it caused me to lose my rights to notorious Hungarian dick length.

or perhaps incestous Japanese genes were more dominant in the end.

>Ottoman empire
>Turan
What did they mean by that

>tfw dad taught me rovásírás and even bought me a bow when I was a kid
Both are lost now

I learned a different version and it would be nice if we would all use the same symbols

who knows

Ottomans were cool. Jannissaries introduced Europe to the gunpowder warfare, they had so much power in the Ottoman courts Ottomans themselves were piss-scared of them, they were kids of poor people given education unheard of in those lands and also got to spearhead my favorite historical era.

There's certainly worse things to cosplay as.
Templars are a prime example of something that is extremely popular and I'll never understand why.

I remember when I dropped the bomb on Hiroshima, high on schrooms and cocaine I had one hand on the yoke l and the other on my cock, masturbating furiously, in front of my eyes the images of zipperheads being burned to ashes flashed like the flash that burned out their fucking eyes I knew few decades later a bunch of faggots will call me a monster but it mattered not, the drugs were hitting full fucking force and knowing about their war crimes made me realsie I'm the good guy of this story.

When I got back to Boston after the war the kids were cheering me ''GOOK KILLER GOOK KILLER PLEASE GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH'', girls were lining up to me to taste that ATOMIC COCK and life was good until anime was invented and brainwashed the masses into thinking cunt eyed raw fish eating fucks were so hehe kawaii desu agugugu :3 I miss my job.

I wish I could bomb slovakia in the same fashion.

>, they were kids of poor people given education unheard

jesus christ man
they were kidnapped kids brainwashed to kill their parents back in home. it was slaves army.

cucksaders were retards in general
>sack Constantinopole
>HURR WHY THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO DEFEND THEMSELVES?!

this is what happens when you let a kraut into your country

Let's be honest, this was probably made by a cockroach
that sucks user, I used to be obsessed with buying a horsebow from akosbow with this grand idea of one day opening a horse archery school in the UK
perhaps one day. If any of you are still alive in 30-50 years and hear some jap/hun mix has opened a school, then you'll know I finally did something with my life

>it was slaves army.
that's why he likes it so much

slav - slave

>being mad at KARA BOGA rehabilitation program for Wh*tey
Yeah but they got nice comfy lives in return. also they wouldn't need to kill their parents if they were obedient and paid their taxes

reminder that without Russians you all would be speaking turkish right now

Why are you so rude

Yeah I want to re learn and find my old bow/find a new one and learn horse riding. Not to mention buy some traditional magyar clothes and gear and Ill larp for the rest of my life
And I hope you suceed but I think youd have better luck somewhere here.

Just let us annex slovakia we will kill them all and make it into a magyar filled state

Because I'm xenophobic homophobic racist sexist misanthropic and hate my life.

>shilling for middle eastern religions and their scum empires that ruined turán
Fucking neck yourselves whitey scum

Getting drafted into the corps would have meant winning the lottery of life for just about any of the peasants involved.
Also, they were taken from the conquered territories. They never shot at their own blood, they only killed those who were intent on razing the Ottoman Empire to the ground... first step of that obviously meant razing those compliant/subjugated villages on the frontier where said Jannissaries came from.

If you think you can indoctrinate a person to merrily slaughter their own family, you may have watched one too many movies.

If I gave a slovak 5 euros he would behead his mother for those riches.

Fuck sake I swear I will find that picture.

It was a slovak holding slovak flag on horse between mongols in armor with bows in hands on horses aswell.

I remember it from /v4g/ wich lasted for 2 weeks on Sup Forums in 2016?

Do it I'll help you
t.based turk

I just discovered Hoozuki no Reitetsu, fun as fuck

Look at all the former Ottoman countries. All conservetive and god, fearing and traditional. And now look at all the countries the Ottomans failed to conquer. All liberal cucks.

I will never forgive the Russians for this.

seems so. I bet he is europhile!

You know what you have to do Mehmet.

>balkans are god fearing and conservative
hahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Sounds pretty rad.
>Hungary actually has something like that.
>Japan has all those martial arts for kids from shooting bows to "playing" with bamboo swords.
>Stuck in England which does neither except for fencing and even that's a maybe.

I dont, tell me

More than the west for sure

>implying that anywhere the Ottomans touched isn't a complete shithole now
Please don't continue with this meme.

The shitholeness is a migrant-protectionshield

The ural-altaics will be united INSHALLAH

>being this retarded
or you are just some barely türk mutt living in amsterdam and selling döner and think that the ottomans were good for the türks as a whole

We brought civilization to wh*Tes

that sounds like the perfect life brother
iirc there is already a fairly famous well established school by ... Kassai Lajos(?) or something back in hungary. Maybe take some notes or try and make an international franchise deal (all hypothetical ofc)
it shall be named 'Turán archery school'

Blaming Ottomans for the current state of the Balkans is like blaming the Germanic tribes for the current state of Italy.

And that's with the full knowledge Ottoman Empire was anything but a well run place.

>implying im white
Why do chavs and muslims think they are turán when its tengri and türk not allah and jew 2.0

Tengrist islamic/christian syncretisim soon....
Based

The only reason you like the Ottomans is:
1. Your name is Otto
2. They made Benis in Bobo :-D to Hung Ayrans.

misplaced the (you)
yeah sucks really, only muh heritage thing you can try get into is just posh shit like equestrianism or fox hunting

>Or you are actually just butthurt about Turks dominating your country in the past.

Look at the Euro Emipres and the state of their former colonies. Africa, South-Asia and Latin America etc.

Euro languages and religions enforced upon them and litterely used as slaves.

The Ottomans were waaaaay to nice to Europe.
But you are way to butthurt to realise this fact.

>hihihi everyone that does not feel hatered to Turks is a mehmet living the capital city of that fag

>not just tengriism
free yourself from the Jews and whiteoids
>if you say that the ottomans were scum to türks you hate the türks
they literally made them into genetic mutts and pretty much made a empire on their own people being killed

>not just tengriism
I would unironically consider paganist larping but I can't find anything about Turk tengriism online

>tengriism is paganism
not sure if you are this dumb or just straight up retarded it has nothing to do with whiteoid larp of vikangz and homoness its a completley different religion

Paganism is just a group of religions before Christianity is it not?
The seljuks mixed first I think

I don't know what magyar education is really like, but iirc in the UK paganism = many gods and sometimes animistic worship, not just Norse shit

>glorifying an army of slave eunuchs
>at least they got a pension lmao

I just used a translator. I learned the symbols in magyariskola but I can't remember the associations

Its shit but atleast we learned about this.
>many gods
>Tengri

They were extremely powerful though. If a sultan had multiple children only the one with thw backing of the janissaries would be able to become sultan after his fathers death

Not true, Rovásírás is taught even here, and I remember there were some courses I signed up for staff fighting in Háromszék four or five years ago. Horseback riding is also relatively popular there too

But history has proved mongols to be inferior to Slavs. Why would anyone want to be inferior to Slavs.

>The gods and the good souls live in the Upper World. Gods have the same rank, although the most important figure of them is Isten (Hungarian for "God"). He controls the world, shapes the fate of humans, observes the Middle World from the sky, and sometimes gives warning by lightning (mennykő). Isten created the world with the help of Ördög ("the devil" representing Evil) Other gods include: Istenanya ("Mother God"), also known as Boldogasszony ("Blessed Lady", literally meaning "happy/merry woman"; later identified with Catholicism's Virgin Mary)[attribution needed], and Hadúr ("warlord" or "commander").

>The major celestial bodies, (the Sun and the Moon), are also located in the Upper World. The sky was thought to be a big tent held up by the Tree of Life. The several holes in it are the stars. The Sun, Moon, and symbols of the cosmic word, are known from Hungarian grave findings from the period of Hungarian conquest.

Where did you find out about Tengrist practices?

mongols so inferior to Slavs they fucked them up lmao

In history books and online
>not Üstengri and Ősanya

I've unironically been trying to make a fantasy universe with the whole "isten, Boldogasszony, háromkirály, World tree" angle. I don't know if I'll ever make anything out of it, but I have a few pages of concept art I've gone through.

all the land from Finland to Kamchatka used to be controled by mongols
who controls it now, eh?

his christianity is showing

Finland is still controled by mongols

there was a GIRL in those threads. holy shit

Mongolians still practice Tengrism so the religion is anything but dead.

Tbh mine does too
I geniunley dont know if we can pray to Tengri directly or we need a Shaman for that? And can we even pray?

I would unironically enjoy it if you would share these things user

Tengrism is kind of the go-to religion for shaman practices.
Warcraft Taurens are a perfect example.

Totems, boner for nature, Earth Mother, live in tents on steppes, nomadic,...

All of it is on my home disk, and it's still the holiday season, so I'm far away. I return in a week, so maybe I'll dump it in /ka/ or /v4/ if they don't get ticked off by it.

Yeah.
There were many (you)s for her.

But fucking Sup Forums mods hated based white slav man food rating so they constantly moved those threads or archived them.

sounds kinda comfy

it's sort of a spirituality thing I think. obviously there are rituals and worship and shit but in that way it is extremely similar to Norse paganism and shit. Your fate is already decided, you live and die by Tengri.

A nice little tidbit is tolerance for other religions and secularism. there's some text on some religious debate in the 13th century where some horse nomad was saying how there is only one God, one Tengri, but there are many ways to worship him (i.e Christianity etc)

a nice little tidbit

my phoneposting is showing horrifically

it seems there was more arguing about pro and anti Kotleba.

Ah I see after all we didnt kill Cyrill and Metód when they went to the moravians to convert them to christianity and bumped into us

Hi friends

Can you send link?
I want to remind myself of the times.

hello, friends

hello

>A nice little tidbit is tolerance for other religions

That's generally the standard for religions.
Hence why over a half of the human population practices the one religion which explicitly says you're supposed to fuck up everyone who does not suck your god's Arab cock.

>nomadic
akshually, in orc campaign of wc3 they settle down