Gay Thread

It's pretty gay in here.

Superhero comics have been created by GAY jews.

Is there even a point to these threads besides image dumping? Might as well call it "let's post cute/lewd pictures of our MCU husbandos" general.

Posting images on an image board, the horror! When will you people stop whining?

And yeah, there's discussion between two rounds of image dumping.

You motherfuckers in the last thread made me want more Bats/JohnCon.

did john's new bf die yet?

Technically? He sold his soul to Blythe because he was an impatient ididot so he's chilling in hell now. Future writers could always drag him back up but he's too minor a character for that to happen and since the current run is over, he'll probably be forgotten.

> mcu

so you are new? This threads have always been half mcu, half whatever the group that ships sinestro/hal posts.

Damn, Bucky wearing man bun gets me every time

Why is he so perfect?

ALLAH AKBAR!

We could talk about gay comics.

is this SFW?

What are some good comics with gay themes? I've gone through the /lgbt/ pastebin and have read , which is more humor than homopandering and Enigma. Hell I'd even settle for stuff that's just cute boys doing homoerotic things.

Do you know the name of this artist? It's a very nice picture.

Kevin Wada

Femanon here. Is the current Hellblazer worth a read? I have a thing for vests and the idea of giving one to Constantine is fucking genius. Highly interested.

D-Damn, now I know why I liked. it. I'm already following him, thanks a bunch tho.

Nevermind. I've just noticed it's not a vest.

Anyone else have OTPs no one cares about at all? pic related

It's good, run just ended this month. The art is fantastic.

I'll consider reading it, then. I liked the classic run a ton, and it helped me with my English, of all things.

Kevin Wada is a gift to us all.

it's a crack ship so I wouldn't call it an OTP but I've shipped this ever since it occured to me that Catman and the Tasmanian Devil would make a great powercouple. If I wasn't a lazy shit, I'd draw a whole comic about how it could work.

Am I the only one who feels really uncomfortable with this? Like, okay, you can inspire yourself in the actor and all, but that is taking to far.

I think it just happens to look like him a lot. Given how he draws and paints men, it's not very far from his style to me.

Meant to reply to

This is one of mine

Does anyone have any more Querl/Lyle stuff aside from the usual 2-3 pics? It's (unsurprisingly) kind of hard to find...

>Anyone else have OTPs no one cares about at all?

Looks like I've been summoned. I have a lot of obscure/weird ships, and I've made it my life mission to get other people to ship them.

I'll dump some of them.

I'd kill someone for Chairface to be in the show so that there's more stuff of him.

>tfw no Midnighter bf

I miss no sense of fashion Elton John gay Midnighter

SAUCE PLS

More Venom.

Why is ink on paper so attractive.

That's the wrong bow.

And because... I don't know, honestly. But purple and light blond is a break combo. I think this color scheme is one of the best things that came out of Fraction's run (well, of the colourist).

It's always the wrong bow.

He really doesn't need that kind of bow he's absurdly strong, apparently, not even it fits his fast fighting style. People should now.

And it isn't cool enoguh.

But that's just my opinion :D

Tiger pls, we all know you're a closet homo.

I don't know but I'm glad is it

>everyone is the same as their MCU counterpart
>except Hawkeye

Why? Jeremy "Problematic Fave" Renner's Hawkeye is pretty based.

That schnoz and his baggy eyes.

I like the guy, but he isn't classically handsome like Evans.

Civil War is the only MCU movie where I actually liked Renner's Hawkeye. And he's pretty, uh, un-handsome.

Imagine-- A /Comics and Cartoons/ gay thread with no Marvel Cinematic Universe shit. It would be so beautiful. Will never happen, tho.

>Complaining about stuff you don't like
>Not posting stuff you do like

Too old, not anywhere near as hot as comics and cartoons Clint.

Because he's ugly

Post something you like then, genius.

Maybe if he was 10+ years younger.

This and the fact that he doesn't resemble much to the actual Hawkeye. It's not as much as him being ugly (he's average, I wouldn't say he's ugly, even if he has that big nose. I don't mind his eyes).

>that entire episode where he was barefoot

truly we are blessed

I think comic/cartoon Hawkguy kinda generic looking. I find Renner hotter.

He is charming, which is great for Hawkeye (his character is a Kirk archetype). But he's far from the comic version, for me, at least.

I thought that looked like Daken at first. 9/10 sexy art 2/10 likeness.

Oooooooh....

I didn't know I needed this.

Just guys being pals. Throwing each other on the bed and stuff.

>tfw you have the same body hair and similar hairstyle as Nightwing

Only a few months into working out, but Nightwing (and his joocy ass) is definitely my goal bod.

godspeed, user

You gonna cosplay?

Someone on deviantart care about them.

But I've enjoyed pumkin and squid's band making adventures along with Baman and piderman.

I'm surprised a comic run of the duo's adventures hasn't popped up.

Devoted henchmen are my weakness.

And he's a magical devoted henchman.
So much potential.

and he's bisexual, too.

>that's a weird looking hear-oh

every time.

MORE

It's like all your favorite kinks in one pairing. Transformation alone, yeesh.

Bruce you know how much those suits cost.

Like Bruce cares, he probably has tons of back ups so he can rip them off Dick

Because we can never know and love these fictional characters

I just read Memetic and fuck that was terrible.
What was that?

Fuck, you're right.

I'm eventually going to start a drawthread on /aco for under serviced characters and pairings. This shit will be at the top of my list.

tynion

tfw no bf

Is that Constantine?

It is.

honestly this is a great ship and it needs more attention

ConJob needs more attention in general

samefag from every thread

this. comic Hawkeye is a top tier husbando. It's the one place the MCU fell hard in casting.

l-lewd

Barry, what is wrong with you?! How can you say "no" to dat ass?!