Pokemon GOOOO to the Polls! :DD

What did they mean by this?

Donald Trump has a strong jaw?

>Yungoos looks like Trump
>nah it's just a fluke its evolution will look completely different
>Gunshoos looks even more like Trump than Yungoos

>Gumshoos stakes out its prey's usual routes and waits patiently for it to come by.

>Trump turns media's typical Jewish tricks on them by waiting for them to fuck up.

Brilliant.

No, it's not Trump.

When I watched the vid I literally thought
>please don't tell me this a trump dig
>is a trump dig

English Name: Donald Trump
Jp. Name: Trumpu

Type: Wealthy Type
Classification: Great Pokémon
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 198lbs
Ability: Multi-Dimensional Chess / Powerful Persona

Trump's method of targeting prey is the exact opposite of Jeb Bush. While Jeb Bush waddles around, Trump stakes out its prey's usual speeches and waits patiently for a debate to come by. Trump has a tenacious personality, which is why he targets one candidate for so long without wavering. But when the sun goes down, he runs low on stamina, falling asleep right on the spot. (But not for long, Trump doesn't need much sleep, he's working too much, believe me.) Trump can withstand a great deal of hunger. It's able to stay perfectly collected while in a heated debate, keeping watch for them to slip up without eating a thing.

ebin

>but when the sun goes down, it runs on low Stamina

LOW ENERGY

That Pokemon looks like a NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

5/5 very nice

INB4 sad trumplets that feel like this violates their save space.

Actually pretty stoked about it. Where's Hillary's Pokemon? :^)

In hindsight, I should have added something about kasich, and how "Unlike Kasich, trump can withstand a great deal of hunger."

Hindsight is 20/20

Everyone needs their beauty rest user

Good thread

No idea, but I hope they make one.

I mean you could say that Meowth is a Clinton type pokemon. motivated by greed, does anything for its corporate overlord (team rocket)

>brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of a certain other pokemon

HIGH ENERGY

"Don't talk to me or my son ever again."

Perfect.

The Japanese name is dekagoose, deka is also slang for detective in Japan.

goose because mongoose

I'll just leave this here.

all hail Detective God King Mongoose Trump

Trump is the head detective of his own campaign, uncovering the lies, deceit and crimes of Hillary.

MFW trump is not just leading a presidential campaign, he is leading a crime-fighting case.

>check
>right-click
>save

88's approve, detective mongoose trump is biding his time just waiting to collect enough evidence to put a certain Pokemon with a hole through its tongue behind bars

>not that trannypokemon

it might also be worth pointing out that Columbo was huge in Japan

Huh. Never knew.

Do you think there will be a Lupin the Third pokemon as well?

I fucking LOVE lupin the third, seriously it's one of my favourite animes, but noone knows about it.

If there's a Zenigata gumshoe pokemon and a master thief pokemon i'd be in heaven.

Lupin is one of the most popular anime franchises here and they do crossovers sometimes (at least two with detective Conan for example), don't know if they would make a Lupin pokeman on a whim but the eyelashes of this pokemon are definitely zenigata's

Kek, too true

>but noone knows about it.
Wat

>Yungoos is not a Pokemon that is native to the Alola region. It was brought to the region to deal with the explosive population of a certain other Pokemon.

Yep. I visited japan as a college trip to see the gaming convention there, tokyo games show.

Whilst in tokyo I came across his heaven of figures, cards, toys, games, you name it.

I got myself this cool little lupin the third USB thing. He sits down and in his butt is the usb stick.

I treasure it.

Yeah, lupin the third is surprisingly unknown in comparison to your mega popular animes.

In japan it's super popular, in italy it's surprisingly popular, but in the U.S. U.K. and parts of europe it's pretty niche.

(Too much fucking naruto, bleach, attack on titan, you know those generic ones.)

pokemon eat other pokemon now? shit thats brutal

Probably, he looked pretty short to me though.

>hiding his tiny hands

>pokemon can't be based on a combination of multiple things

>now

Columbo is one of my favourite detective shows.
It's right up there with Kommissar Rex, which is probably the best family police show.

Thanks for the endorsement, Game Freak/Nintendo.

>tfw fujiko's voice actress in the recent movies sounds like she's 90 years old, because she is

- Deka
- Deckard
Is there anything NOT related to robots with you guys?

Please don't tell me she's the only one left alive of the original group of five.

The jacket tends to throw his proportions off, also the glass eye is distracting

I thought that Lupin was the only one who passed away, but the new guy was trained by the original guy so he sounds very similar

Can you recommend me a good anime?

Lupin III

>Kommissar Rex
I loved that show as a kid

I even had a Kommissar Rex pencil case

boku no pico

>LE MY SUIT IS ACTUALLY FIREPROOF
>LE IM WALKING ON A PLATE OF GLASS TOTALLY NOT VISIBLE FROM BELOW
>LE WE SWITCHED AROUND RACECARS
That's writing on the level of Erased's hospital scene.

did you somehow not notice that it is literally a cartoon?

Yeah, even if Lupin did die, they could just redraw him. It kind of ruins the suspense, actually.

T-thanks, I will check this out. Do you have another suggestion?

Μonster

There's so much wrong with this statement.

Anime with good writing, animation, directing, soundtracks exist. Lupin isn't one of them. Just because it's a fictitious setting doesn't mean Lupin is well-written.
You're implying that it being a cartoon is an excuse.

You're also implying that you as a child were retarded and wasn't capable of noticing quality.

Don't watch Lupin.

It's supposed to be funny and not particularly suspenseful

Like how goemon's sword can slice through attack helicopters and stone walls but not konjac because it's such a rubbery pain in the ass to cut

>japanese humor
You can't tell what's funny without having someone in the corner laughing at it. So how are you supposed to know it's funny?

apex kek

>recommends pedophilia
>shit on someone else suggestions
>le

I hope you get a painful death.

That's very astute, what anime would a person of such fine dental hygiene as yourself recommend?

Whom are you quoting?

You know it's funny because people without debilitating autism have this weird ability to recognize automatically when something is funny, it involves spasms of the diaphragm

Best post

I wouldn't recommend anything in the same vein I wouldn't recommend music to someone asking for music, or food to someone asking for food.

Hey man, if you ask stupid questions you get stupid answers.

As for other suggestions, I don't know what you like and also I haven't seen any new animes in years other than ghibli movies and the yearly One Piece and Detective Conan movies, and the Lupin TV movies that come out every now and then

Thanks Greece.

good.

>beep boop beep

That's sad to hear.

RIP in peace rupan

Ah the pretending to be retarded card.

Pokemongotothepolls.com

What did Trump mean by this?

actually it's the pointing out that you are talking like an autistic robot card, but it looks like yet another social cue that got past you

Sounds like you guys just want serious lé edgy reddit anime.

Lupin the third is lighthearted, funny, and witty genius thief capers.

He has interpol on his ass every day, and still manages to steal the most valuable things in the world, not even to make himself richer just to do it for fun and to challenge himself.

Who cares if he has a sudden inflatable dummy replacement, or a fireproof suit, or a grappling hook from a dental flossing kit, or a shoe smoke grenade.

It's the humour of it what makes it so entertaining, along with that aspect of gadgetry from the old James Bond movies you will never see anymore.

People are too serious nowadays, and lean more towards the logical edge and away from the amusing fun.

Fuck, unwind a little.

Pottery

>Hey man, if you ask stupid questions you get stupid answers.

Autists are getting really aggressive these days. Go ask your mom to buy some medicine for you.

Giant tropical Gumshoos share their territories with Guacajebs. Despite it's impressive length, it's a nimble navigator, and some can be highly venomous. As quick as lightning, just like the tarantula it's killing, the Gumshoos has two curved hollow fangs which inject paralyzing venom. Even Guacajebs aren't immune from an ambush.

This Gumshoos is a predator.

Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy. But there's a real quote.

There are no such things as stupid questions.

Only stupid answers.

So he's not in the wrong for asking his question, you're in the wrong for being a fucking idiot in reply.

Actually I looks it up again just now and many of the characters have used different voice actors over the various series and movies throughout the years. The fires zenigata and first goemon also seem to have passed away of old age (goemon was 83)
Jigen Daisuke however has always been the same actor except for some drama CDs and extraneous stuff

There are literally people on this board
That every single move is not meticulously planned

I want an anime that has good writing, animation, directing and soundtrack.
Please read next time.

(You)

I'm aggressive how? I'm simply answering your questions aren't I?

>there's a real quote
So? You think it's valid because someone said it before?

Typical passive-aggressive web who spend so many life-time in a subject, he gets full triggered when someone mentally normal ask a trivial question.

One funny thing is that Lupin is basically the entire focus of zenigata's existence.
One of the movies I vaguely remember something like they convinced him that Lupin was dead and he ended up just lying on the floor in his underwear mumbling to himself for weeks

and so whenever someone actually tries to kill one of them they have a temporary truce that lasts until the closing credits of the movie when zenigata chases them into the sunset.
The series is almost a cross between a "serious" anime and Tom&Jerry (which was also very popular in Japan)

>it's a colgate autist humiliates himself thread

?

>I want an anime that has good writing, animation, directing and soundtrack.

Please give some examples of 10/10 animes from your perspective so that we may laugh heartily

This response does not surprise me in the slightest

>setting the conditions
or simply just misinterpreting my post? I really can't tell. Or are you implying Lupin is a 10/10 anime? Literally ignoring ratings are utterly meaningless.

You don't speak for me. Stop projecting.

>colgate
IT'S AQUAFRESH TO YOU