She is a woman

>she is a woman
>she is not trump

Is this basically what Hillary's platform boils down to? I've looked at the conventions and followed the news but this seems to be the only recurring "positive" things said about her.

Surely there must be more to it than this. Can someone fill me in?

If you vote for her you are not racist !
she always got her hot sauce with her when she travels you know

Every time her staff speaks for her (because she never speaks for herself, it would be a 5% poll dip every time) they say she offers "real solutions" for the country's problems, while Trump just likes to talk about the problems to get people scared.

I have never seen her propose an actual solution to anything besides "spend more money on it lol," meanwhile Trump has offered actual solutions to problems, while identifying problems that Hillary wouldn't even dare discuss because of the PC culture. Anybody else notice this?

That antd they are rolling out billionaire Jews like mark chabensky aka mark Cuban or mike Bloomberg to tell us Goys how bad trump is

They are also rounding up minorities to attack trump

This allows Hilary to stay out of he Frey

Another part of her platform is that Trump is a racist, bigot, Islamophobe, etc.
She even has a commercial where she plays clips of him speaking while showing children. As if the children are watching him on TV. Then it says something like "do we want our children listening to a president like this?"

she also won't start a ww3, that's a pretty strong argument for those with jobs.

>Surely there must be more to it than this.

She also makes sure her platform mirrors whatever people are bitching about at the moment. Even if it's a total flip from where she was a week ago.

What makes you say that? I got the impression that Trump is a lot more non-interventionist than Hillary.

She was the most prominent person advocating for universal healthcare in the 90s. She was also the wife and advisor to one of out most effective presidents in recent history.

well I just have a feeling that Donald
"bomb the hell out of isis"
"wtf is finland"
"what can go wrong after disbanding the NATO" J. Trump might not be the person to be in charge of atom bombs.

The funny thing is, people are (rightfully) weary of Trump's economic policy, which is basically "we're going to make the economy great again, we're going to make it the best it's ever been, wait until you see what we're going to do with it."

However, Hillary's plan seems to be just as vague; at best "we're going to sit down and come up with a plan" and at worst "The American economy is the best its ever been, see all these jobs?"

She started a shit ton of wars in the middle east and wants to have a go with Putin. Trump is a lot more antiwar

>She was the most prominent person advocating for universal healthcare in the 90s.
This is the first time I've heard of this, but sounds like a good thing for her to emphasize. Have I just glossed over it or could her campaign be downplaying this so as to not invoke disdain from those unsatisfied with Obamacare?

>poland in charge of knowing who wants to start a war

Bill Clinton militarized the police, started us on the road to the war on terror, exasperated class disparity through the war on crime, fucked up the economy, and bombed Europe twice. He was horrible.

>Surely there must be more to it than this. Can someone fill me in?
Nah, not really tbqhwyf

>she won't start WW3
>bombed the shit out of the middle east
>said she wants to get rid of Assad who is currently allied with Russia
>DNC going full anti-Russia lately
Yeah sure, she's totally peaceful.

You fucking serious mate?
Bitch wants to fucking bomb Russia for no real reason

TOP KEK

>Bill Clinton
>Effective

pick one

>"bomb the hell out of isis"
They're doing that in Libya right now (which Clinton was involved in) and she wants to do that anyway.
>"wtf is finland"
That's actually a legitimate question, though
>"what can go wrong after disbanding the NATO"
Why should we support European nations from the "threat" of a russian invasion or whatever (because a nation of 143mil people could TOTALLY invade all of Europe and win) when you guys hate us anyway? Don't you WANT us to be out of your lives? Don't you want to remove burger from your country?

Personally, I would love to remove all military bases from Europe and just leave you guys to your own devices, but I know you would still blame the Americans when fighting among yourselves inevitably breaks out.

that and fearmongering with "vote for me unless TRUMP!!!!"

I'd still rather pick crazy than corrupt.

russia is evil.

t. CTR

>"bomb the hell out of isis"
Hillary created ISIS and Obama is financing the rebels. Trump just wants to put an end to this mess.

>"wtf is finland"
Yeah, wtf is finland

>"what can go wrong after disbanding the NATO"
Trump wants equal commitment from NATO members. And he wants to stop the current cold war with russia.

I can't believe how the USA has finally a very pro-peace candidate for a very long time and yet people are buying this "Trump is Hitler" shit from the media.

>says poland
kurwa intensifies

She's talked about replacing Obamacare. The only difference with her and the Republicans in this regard is she wants to enact a solution before repealing it, whereas Republicans it's the other way around.

Police were militarized before Clinton. There's footage of police doing drug busts in tanks from the Bush years. All that drama that led up to the LA riots. Blame Nixon and Reagan for the war on the drugs.

Everyone is evil you dumbass. And let's be honest, we used to be way more fucking evil in the past. Stoping acting like cunts to each other and go be evil to your own citizens.

So you don't want WW3 but you'd support Hillary starting a war with Russia?

-the lack of freedom of speach
-your business can be shutdown because you start to be a threat to the local monopoly/cartel
-anti LGBT laws
-20% muslim
-one of the highest abortion and divorce rates in europe

I just don't want this cancer to spread. nothing personal against russians but their leadership cucks them badly.

That is about it. She flips her stance when the political wind blows, leaves her with no real thoughts of her own.

>I have never seen her propose an actual solution to anything besides "spend more money on it lol,"

She offers a pretty good return on investment, though. For every $1M you put into the Clinton Foundation, you probably get $10M - $20M back from the government.

>the lack of freedom of speach
I thought that was America that were so dictatorial and led the brainwashed masses, but that's just what I learned from Europeans. And hey, go to Sweden and try telling them that refugees are a problem there, see how welcoming they are of talk like that.

>your business can be shutdown because you start to be a threat to the local monopoly/cartel
You should have seen New York and Chicago back when the Mafia was a big thing, lol. Hell, I'm sure there's places in every country where the local gangs will destroy you if you encroach on your business, even in Poland.

>anti LGBT laws
What's wrong with that? I'm glad there's at least one country that can make decisions like that (aside from muslim countries where gays are killed).

>20% muslim
But when was the last terrorist attack committed by muslims in Russia? It's been a while. Actually, if anything, the fighting with Chechan (or however the fuck it's spelled) rebels should be a great example of why the EU's immigration policy was a bad idea.

>one of the highest abortion and divorce rates in europe
I thought abortion was such a progressive and pro-choice thing. Fetuses are just parts of a woman's body, remember?

Pretty much every country is shit, user. I have no doubt that Russia is a gopnik, krokidil injecting shithole, but that is THEIR problem. I would much rather my country focused on what is happening here rather than what mean old Putin is doing over there. Let's get our shit straightened out, THEN we can worry about them.

You forgot
>she's a democrat and therefore perfect and can do no wrong

Added graphic. See the pattern around election campaign times?

To be honest, that will probably be enough.

>I thought that was America that were so dictatorial and led the brainwashed masses, but that's just what I learned from Europeans. And hey, go to Sweden and try telling them that refugees are a problem there, see how welcoming they are of talk like that.

I much rather get to jail for hate speach against minorities than for asking a bit to much questions about the rulling class. now to be clear I don't think you should go to jail for hate speech but its still less of a deal than the censorship in russia, look map: you think this is normal? would a country with such a rating be a place where you would like to live?

>You should have seen New York and Chicago back when the Mafia was a big thing, lol. Hell, I'm sure there's places in every country where the local gangs will destroy you if you encroach on your business, even in Poland.

nearly all countries have such problem but its a real issue if the mafia is approved by the heads of the state. at least the western mafia is subtle, in russia its obvious which branches are monopolized.

>What's wrong with that? I'm glad there's at least one country that can make decisions like that (aside from muslim countries where gays are killed).

I like freedom, I don't like it when someone takes is away from me.

>I thought abortion was such a progressive and pro-choice thing

I'm pro-choice (as in I believe it should be legal, but i wouldn't be happy if someone close to me had to do it) but the disproportional amount of abortions, divorces just shows that something is deeply wrong with social culture in russia.

> Let's get our shit straightened out, THEN we can worry about them.

I ever said I want to interfere or fix russia? I just don't want their cancer to spread.

Doesnt anyone else think this is suspictous?

Not only did he imitate a retard, like why would somone do that when they are trying to gain votes from the people. And if thats not enough, the person he made fun of turned out to be a handicapped.

I think everyone has already agreed that clinton will become president and trump and benie are just playing along to make ring wings and left wings have the illusion their votes matter
I mean benie made himself really rich with all donations

>I much rather get to jail for hate speach against minorities than for asking a bit to much questions about the rulling class.
Just ask Hillary about her Wall Street speeches and see how well that works out for you.

>look map: you think this is normal? would a country with such a rating be a place where you would like to live?
>America
>Satisfactory situation
Pffft, yeah, sure. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure we're a *bit* more honest than somewhere like Somalia, but if you think we're "satisfactory" you obviously haven't been watching the way our news works. (see pic)

>nearly all countries have such problem but its a real issue if the mafia is approved by the heads of the state. at least the western mafia is subtle, in russia its obvious wh
And that is bad, but what do you want us to do about it? Invade them? Bomb them? Try and undermine their economy?

>I like freedom, I don't like it when someone takes is away from me.
Russia isn't coming for you to take away your rights. Even if Putin woke up one morning and said "Death to Poland", they would still have to attack all the countries between Russia and you. And even if we Americans couldn't help you, every other western country would fight back against Russia, so I'm sure you guys will be okay.

>I'm pro-choice (as in I believe it should be legal, but i wouldn't be happy if someone close to me had to do it) but the disproportional amount of abortions, divorces just shows that something is deeply wrong with social culture in russia.
And there's a ton of people in America who use abortion as fucking birth control, too. I don't like it, but anyone who is against it is, according to our "satisfactory" media, is just some backward redneck or something. Besides, think of it as less Russians to deal with.

>I ever said I want to interfere or fix russia? I just don't want their cancer to spread.
And who says they're spreading?
>inb4 Crimea