No country deserves to get nuke-

>no country deserves to get nuke-

Thats not the best picture of Germany desu

Macron will push his big nuclear button

>-d
There you go bernd.

meh fuck off already since I came here 4 years ago this board, or more accurately subreddit considering it's a massive cirklejerk of ban happy half witted mods and autism having posters, was always filled with butthurt krauts going
>muh ebil polan we sperg out every 20 years to start another war, we commit war crimes b-but we are civilzied not like slavs I swear! *gets LIBERATED* for a 200th time by a different liberator
and if a pole responds to a 50 pages long essay of a krautoid who most likely has slavs among his ancestors to begin with since germany is a muttland that makes USA look homogenous with one sentence suddenly it's
>hurr butthurt pole XD we can say anything b-but you can't because I said so!
or even worse some pathetic polish shitsucker will do what he does best and lick foreign cock clean because hehe bants

fuck that, range ban germanoids already their every thread is pure shit I know some spic or chink will instantly jump on me to defend his western master and score good goy points because that's what usually happens (lmao at shitskins) but suck my cock I'm Jewish I can buy your fucking countries

>ban happy half witted mods

Nobody ever gets banned here for anything

leave us alone
Hey Marcel

bullshit I'm getting banned constantly for shittalking in /v4/ and once or banting Japan

I'm quarter Jewish, how much can I buy with that?

>Nobody ever gets banned here for anything

I got banned a few times on Sup Forums, but I can chance my IP faster than janny can get his hot-pockets out of the microwave oven

I got banned for posting humanized pony last week, my butt still hurts.

based Marcel

Excellent post

That’s not a picture of Burgermuttland

wew

i got banned for posting pic rel with no text

Ban(e)? For you

umm youre wrong sweetie

I got banned for role-playing a year ago

I was literally banned for posting emu hugged by naked girl pic.

Not OP, but spot on.

I was banned for merely mentioning pic related

>I'm Jewish
Just make that your post you fucking kike

I got perma banned for joking about being on an American proxy in /brit/

lass Polen in ruhig du verdammter kraut