Rio Olympics

>Rio Olympics in 3 days and construction is still going on to try and finish it
>water tests show high amounts of fecal matter
>Athlete's Village has leaky pipes (just water or possibly sewage?), Australian team had originally said they wouldn't stay there
>Just the other day, a laptop and some gear was stolen from the Aussies after they evacuated said AV after a SMALL FIRE BROKE OUT
>police haven't been paid in months
>Man nearly grabs olympic torch and supposedly protestors grabbed it and extinguished it a day or two later
>ticket sales have been shit anyway
>Olympic Games finally begin
>same shit as usual
>muggings will probably continue to increase, maybe leading to a mass rush/robbery like what happened at the end of the World Cup.
>everybody going there gets Zika and goes back to their countries where it will spread
>most children being born end up with Microcephaly
>birth rates drop even more than they already are
>human race slowly dies out
>mfw

The Olympics will begin the downfall of civilization.
... Did I miss anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/zika/hc-providers/clinical-guidance/sexualtransmission.html
cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/s0718-zika-utah-investigation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEST
OLYMPIC GAMES
EVER
DILMA 2016!

Are you posting on the computer stolen from the Australian team? :^)

They still have to sell 1 million tickets. But I'll be honest, I'm surprised people are buying this shit. I don't know a single person who likes the olympics, football, going to the gym, boxing and going to the beach are so much better than this gay shit.

Don't forget ISIS. They'll probably take a boat to South America to fuck some shit up due to subpar security.

2016 really is turning out to be the year of the happenings.

you know that feeling when you just KNOW a happening is going to occur but you still get exited wondering how it will happen?

>trust monkeys
>GO EXTINCT
fucking white savior retards

How do we know it was an attack from ISIS and not a random criminal or some police officers exploding a bank like they do every week?

I like the Olympics, that's probably because my country actually wins medals. If they didn't like yours, I'd probably be uninterested too.

The best part is that 2016 started (at least in Germany) with mass rapes performed by the very poor refugees they demanded come to their nation.

Since then, I think it's funny that peaceful, non-violent Europe has been the recipient of one terrorist attack after another (especially satisfying was how a regular box van killed wounded more people than a single gunmen could even hope to accomplish, who they had to stop by SHOOTING HIM WITH GUNS) and best part is that it's almost always a damn muslim doing these things. But again, don't judge muslims because of these people, judge all muslims because of one guy like Khan.

As much as I really hope nobody gets killed in Rio, if they do it will only further fuel the realization that we are not all the same and that no amount of politically correct, "all races are equal" bullshit will be able to hide.

I would almost say "nothing will happen", but this IS Brazil ...
If anyone is going to provide a happening, it will be them.

mfw India gets the most gold medals because athletes from every other country get ill

>... Did I miss anything?

terror attacks.

The Indian that has lived in shit his entire life has not only become immune but has literally advanced physically that he can survive on just poo alone.

Ended me. I'm Texting my friends in new delhi this

>runners all lined up
>hear pistol
>they all start running
>they get called back to the start line
>it wasn't the starting pistol they heard it was a drug dealer getting shot outside the stadium
>mfw

>everybody going there gets Zika and goes back to their countries where it will spread

It's not contagious tho m8

Haven't you heard the news, terrorists get robbed in brazil.

cdc.gov/zika/hc-providers/clinical-guidance/sexualtransmission.html
"Zika can be sexually transmitted from a person who has Zika to his or her sex partners, even while they are not symptomatic. Sex includes vaginal, anal and oral sex, and the sharing of sex toys."

cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/s0718-zika-utah-investigation.html

And recently, there was a report of someone getting Zika without having intercourse.

Meh. I didn't like MMA when that BR nigger was winning, it wouldn't be different in the Olympics.
But why do you like it? Your country isn't in the top 3, it's always USA, Russia and China.

DESIGNATED SHITTING FAUCETS

LOO IN POOL