Serbia got fuken raped

I didn't think this would happen here, since we are poor fucks and not even rapefugees would come here, but looks like there are lots of them in capital city.

Group of refugees raped several girls in Belgrade, one of the girls was my lefty cousin, that was ultra refugee welcome slut, after she got raped, her pussy got destroyed obviously, she suddenly changed her opinion about all this.

Makes me think, should every fucking leftist PERSONALLY get raped and beaten up, so they would see what the fuck is going on?

Hey have you watched a film called a Serbian film? What do u think of it¿

It sucks, serbian separatists made it.

I think here are refugees too, i never saw a hijabi where i live and yesterday there where like 5 of them

Oh and yes, leftists do need to suffer, in fact no one can change or improve without some form of suffering.

It's time to reopen the camps

I have the hope that not every leftie has to get raped in order to change things, that hopefully raped lefties redpill other lefties.

Some of them are so desperate to cling to their beliefs that they won't change their mind even after getting raped. I've seen a bunch of news articles where rape victims try to defend the refugees who attacked them. It's pretty amazing and saddening.

I think a serb-bro told me they were around the central bus or train station in belgrade. Fucking horrible. I only hope and pray you guys remove kebob
>godspeed, user
>I can't believe those assholes are there

So... any links? A part from you making up stuff?

this. we want pics of her blown up pussy

So can we get rid of the 'serbs remove kebab' meme now?

This.

Provide source OP. I want to add this article to my #refugeeswelcome folder.

Hey serb sorry about that asshole aids zombie bill clinton bombing you guys.
Serbs need to kick muslims and niggers out of their country.

Muslims and niggers will show up whereever there is free government money and white women.

Bullshit.

Why did OP lie to us? Why did OP do this?

I don't know if I could trust a serb ever again. I am questioning everything I have ever known. Is the sky blue? Is Tupac even a serb?

Stockholm syndrome to the max.

>RESURRECT ARKAN

Who cares.

We need to dump all immigrants in Serbia, then nuke Serbia.

Dead muslims and dead Serbs.

A good day in my book.

>flag
Chill man, It was just one night thing she is all yours.

>Makes me think, should every fucking leftist PERSONALLY get raped and beaten up, so they would see what the fuck is going on?

Sounds a bit extreme, I can see where you are coming from on your question. But rape/sexual assault is the most vile disgusting things that can happen to someone.

These leftists will be in same ditch as these "nuEuropeans" someday.