Adventure Time

Title Card for The Music Hole
US Airdate: June 23rd, 2016 at 7:30PM
Synopsis: Finn hears a mysterious song while judging a Battle of the Bands.

Other urls found in this thread:

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Carroll
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Lauren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck me, I've uploaded the smaller size

Oh hey on Sonic's 25th Birthday!

>Marceline sings her song and steals the spotlight from Finn
woooooo..........

>They've dressed Bubblegum so she looks like a penis

>new outfits for PB and Marcy every god damn appearance
stop

Marceline being into music was the worst fucking decision creators made.

But Marceline has been into music since the beginning. It's the core part of her character.

>Finn's in center stage in the title card and the episode description is all about him
>whining that he's gonna get the spotlight stolen
Finnfags are so annoying

>Finnfags are so annoying
Fuuuuuck off somewhere else then, cunt

Was

Sup Forums is the one half decent place to talk about AT, you fuck off chum.

well, aI guess you're gonna have to settle Finnhater

I dont hate Finn, I hate the really weird obsessive fans he has who are all convinced the world is out to get them. Shit's annoying as hell and every AT thread has people going "Why does everyone hate Finn? He's the best and I jerk off to him every day and he's the greatest character ever" and it's so grating.

Though this is pointless to bother with since you're one too.

>and he's the greatest character ever" and it's so grating.
But he is

/r/adventuretime/ seems like a place you'd like, so go over there

You're a faggot but at least you revel in it.

>faggot insult
nah you belong in

>Synopsis: Finn hears a mysterious song while judging a Battle of the Bands.
reminder this is extremely close to the finale
will we get a starting story or is it just episodic with a hint of another lore starting?

I wonder if all those characters are really gonna show up, or just a few of them. Would like to see what Susan's been up to.

The next episode is Jake and Charlie playing card wars in a tournament, so I'm not really sure how it'll play out.
>Hudson and Marceline play as a team
>Finn and Neptr play as a team

keep your fuckin sword
nyahhahahahahahaha

WATCH ME PREDICT THE FUTURE

THIS EPISODE WILL FEATURE MELANCHOLY THEMES AND DRY VOICE ACTING THAT WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THE ENTIRE SOUL THAT THIS SHOW HAD WAS SUCKED OUT BY MEDIOCRE WRITERS

grate post mate would read again

Meh, was a little mediocre for my taste, and honestly user just isn't as good at they use to be.

Andres Salaff is a confirmed boarder on the episode (the only other episode he boarded on is King's Ransom with Hanna K, he's been a supervising director since season 6, replacing nate cash)

Nobody is gonna comment on the cracked Finn Sword in the backpack?

It's got me curious, though I'm surprised that they're revisiting it so soon. Finn's been using a spare sword for the last few episodes, and the last we saw of the Finn Sword it was hung up on the wall.

I wonder how long until we get Grass Finn, Finn of the unrealized timeline with grass sword as a body.

>Spare Sword
It's called the Root Sword you hoodlum.

They wouldn't put 2 Finn's on the screen like that. Unless there's something drastically different about him.

Of course he would be different, he would be green and made of grass.

>Finn Sword
>all dem characters
What does it mean?

>Finn sword
>Susan

I'm looking forward to this.

Oh god is Flame Princess going to freestyle rap again

I feel like I'm the only person that enjoyed her rap.

It....could have been better. It was better than her song in The Cooler that's for sure.

I actually thought the opposite. Her rap was super slow, clunky, and awkward, and while her Cooler song had some of the same problems I think her tone was better suited to what she was singing about.

I suppose you're right in retrospect. I'd have to listen to them again.

We can agree that she doesn't sing well right?

Yeah kind of.
I think her VA might get a better hang of it if she's just given more episodes to talk in and shit.

Maaaaybe. I thought PB couldn't sing as good until Food Chain, so maybe she'll rise above my expectations and surprise me.

Also I wonder the autotune computer inside Finn's stomach will return this ep.

Not thinking he'll be singing if he's the one judging.
I wonder why he's apparently the judge for this thing anyway.

Well, he's the Champion of Ooo. I don't know why being that gives him some superior taste to judge a music competition, but whatever.

I thought he'd be singing in one of the bands from the iTunes description of the episode, but it looks like we're getting a Marceline song and maybe one other and that's it.

Maybe it's just the writer's way to not leave him out of the episode?

>Champion of Ooo
Champion of the Candy Kingdom, but it's easy to build up a good reputation around Ooo when you live within walking distance of the guy that kidnaps princesses

Well he's saved multiple princesses with their "champions" nowhere to be found. So I think it's right to give him and Jake that title.

We've seen knights and guards from various princesses, then there's the whole walking distance thing.
But really though, they probably didn't put much thought into it.

Natasha! Stop hiding penises everywhere.

I thought she moved on to Bee and Puppycat?

Speaking of that, has Bee or Bravest Warriors had a new episode released yet?

>mfw my brain just caught up with the fact that June 23 is next week

a quick doodle because I had this idea at like... 3 am a few nights ago

Man, we almost had Penny coming back.

>Almost
Like Penny would defeat Finn in a swordfight.

Still nice to have you back, cheeseblade

I'm always here for some PB
why did you post that though, it's so bad

Because I'm a fubblefag

also it's the first image of yours I came across in my giant, unorganized folder

I tried to draw something for your birthday but got demotivated so take this mess of an image

well if you think that there is good because it's animated and shows effort, you're not able to say whats bad and whats good

anticheeseposter pls

I'm surprised nobody ever talks about that cloud girl Finn met whilst building that huge tower. she had issues and shit. she was cute.

your art's good, cmon now. even the old stuff.

She's also frozen in Ice, and isn't really attractive enough to find as an interesting match to Finn.

>i will protect this guy whose art i love
fucking fanboys

She was pretty cute.

>frozen in Ice
whoa what? when did this happen?
CALL SENOR SCIENCE!!!

i wish i could like, give you some kind of recognition award thingy. some kind of torch i could pass.

What's wrong with the art tho?

Wrong cloud girl. There's Caroll:adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Carroll

and then there's Lauren (who got frozen):
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Lauren

more like protect fragile egos that will genuinely stop drawing if people rag on them enough.

Finn's a pretty infamously great musician. he got access to a doorlord's door by bringing a band together, he invented balloon music, he once iced a dude with a power scream despite no previous magical training aside from ice ninjutsu

That kinda stinks, Bandit Princess was boring as hell.
Guess Penny didn't experience a growth spurt like Me-mow did.

Shame, maybe next time.

whatta you mean? did an artist on the show post this and then say 'sorry we changed our minds' ?

that's some cute shit man.
feel like Connie kind of stopped existing lately.

Huh. Guess I was wrong, user! He's also a pretty badass flute player in Flute Spell with Huntress Wizard

>he once iced a dude with a power scream despite no previous magical training aside from ice ninjutsu
I don't remember this, though.

Wizard Battle when he screamed Abracadaniel into submission.

>I'm a little contrarian shit
fucking shits

Concept art for the episode. I guess they figured a new character would go over better.

>concept art
where?

Kingofooo.tumblr.com

>It could have been Penny
>Lame-O "blah blah I'm evil with 0 redeeming qualities" Bandit Princess instead
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They literally bring back one off characters from earlier seasons, but don't bring back Penny. Also it;s been like 4 years why hasn't she grown.

He used the most shameful of all magics: the power-shriek.

>Battle of the Bands
>Implying Marceline didn't secure 1st place the night before

she succ him?

Cause unlike Me-Mow, she only looked like a kid.

>Marceline will never succ Finn

Penny's like a canon dwarf or some shit. I think that was either said or very highly implied in City of Thieves.
Shortstack bro.

What's the threads opinion on Andres Salaff?
>Former Regular Show boarder
>Creator of Ridin with Burgess
>Replaced Nate Cash as a supervising director: Primarily does so for Herpich/Wolfhard and Jmoyns episodes
>Boarded King's Ransom with Hannah K
>is gonna be a boarder on Music Hole
>This is his last season

The stuff he does is really impossible to actually suss out but I know I didn't like Ridin with Burgess but King's Ransom was pretty cool.

Seems decent enough, a lil sad he isn't doing more. Seems weird to get the guy boarding if he only does two episodes.

Anyone else getting an Eva Congratulations from this card?

yeah. I know that supervising directors usually make notes on the boards and probably do some touch ups on storyboards, maybe provide some additional boards, and with the storyboard supervisor tell the Storyboard Revisionists what the revise. I don't really know what writing influence they had (probably not much, given that they aren't in the "story by" credit)
the episodes he's directed include
>Every Herpich/Wolfhard episode in seasons 6/7 except for Escape from the citadel (directed by Adam Muto) and possibly part of the moe 2 parter (Elizabeth Ito was also a director)
>Every season 6/7 jmoyns and/or alden episode except for The Comet and Checkmate (both directed by Elizabeth Ito)
>Orgalorg
>Football
>some season 7 Seo/Xayaphone episodes (their episodes are usually directed by Elizabeth ito): specifically Blank Eyed Girl and Beyond the Grotto

Aw, I appreciate that, thanks! Was this supposed to be a "laughing girls" image? I'm tempted to run with your idea to be honest.
There may have been some confusion, I drew that image, and it's, what, 5 years old by now? I can't help who likes it or not, but to me, yes, it's "bad."

it was, but i couldn't draw hands and pic related happened. I have no idea how to make smooth lines like the popular artists do like dabble and i'm too lazy to figure out how.

and yes it was supposed to be laughing girls

Smooth lines are all about long, uninterrupted strokes, you'll want to avoid "hairy" lines.

it can take a lot of practice to get them down to where it's just second-nature, but the stabilizer in SAI can help a lot as well.

>Marceline and Bonnibel standing next to eachother

I think I would've preferred this.

Oh damn, this show is still on the air. Did they ever find out who Finns father was? and what's the deal with the Ice King? I stopped watching shortly after all that sad Last of Us shit with that vampire chick was going on. Not out of quality, but because my life was getting too busy and I stopped watching TV.

They made progress on those things but nothing really super conclusive.
Learned the tiniest bit about Finn's backstory and then his dad ascended to a higher plane of existence. Made a lot of progress on Ice King, getting near to the point where he'll inevitably be cured during the show's finale or something like that.

If you decide to catch back up with it it sounds like you got maybe 2-ish years of episodes to work through.

>trusting titlecards
>must be new.jpg

Lel this is made me laugh even now. It's jarring how much better early adventure time writing is

Yea it's one of those things i'll come back to when the show is over. Which judging by rating, won't be any time soon.

Yeah there's that, but also the density of lines and such and I just have no idea where to start with that shit. Seems like i'll have to fuck around with SAI tool settings to get the proper sketch lines and solid lines I want