Why do men act so creepy?

youtube.com/watch?v=udyodu4AI9c

It's a fucking laptop commercial, yet all of these fucking men acting creepy in the comments section.

Also,

>Men Are Creepy, New Study Confirms
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/men-are-creepy-new-study-confirms

>Men More Creepy Than Women
parentherald.com/articles/36620/20160413/study-men-are-creepy.htm

Why do guys have to be so creepy all the time?

new study confirms, OP is a faggot

I think you're just trying to excuse this behavior.

Fucking pigs.

Is the "if you know what I mean" really necessary? There's no subliminal meaning to derive from "I'd fuck her in the ass." Fucking retard Paco, you fucking waste.

>Why do guys have to be so creepy all the time?
Why not? We'll get called creeps regardless. Pretty much if women DONT think you're creepy you're not a real man.

Women says the same thing even worse, just check the comment section of any video with a good looking guy.

It's a meme you dip

NEWFAG FUCK OFF BACK TO R'EDDIT

>men spending hours a day lifting a weight up and down just to increase the chance of getting laid, but fail horribly
>women don't have to buy drinks when going out just because there are always enough beta males around ready to buy her a drink just to increase the small chance of getting laid
>drunk males start touching every butt near them untill one woman DOESNT turn away

The majority of males are fucking plebs.

Muh dik is the strongest instinct in men user who gives a shit if girls get creeped out by it.

Why do women act so bitchy?

Your turn.

Looks like 'Straya is scavenging the clearance shelf for bants today.

>marine biology

>Why do guys have to be so creepy all the time?

On the same page is pic related

>Unwelcomed advances = creepy
>Welcomed advances = not creepy
>Men expected to make advances
>Men = more creepy

ITT: shillbots are bored and making divisive threads.

wtf? I'm #WithHer now

This.

this. fuck what women and faggots think. it's animal nature. at the end of the day women all want big hard cock and men want pussy. as soon as the man/beast goes against his own nature he dies off. So a big dick nigger with a peanut brain comes and takes his place.
remember goys, only white men can be "creepy". niggers get a free pass cause dey don't know any better.

creepy. give me a fucking break.

How about a little bit of how's your father with my meat n' veg, if you follow my drift Vera?

*smacks nurse's bottom*

Yeah those were sum lucky boys, she looked great.