American God ratings free fall

Here's the latest ratings for American God and they're not looking good.

These ratings use the extremely generous Live+7 format, which include streaming and DVR viewings.

What can we do to save this show? Originally it was signed for at least two seasons, but if the last two episodes fall into the teens it won't happen.

less niggers?

This show is not good lol

Dumb phoneposter

>640x1136
iFag at that

WELL IF YOU'RE THE NOT FAGGOT
I SUPLEX YOU!
I FUCK YOUR ASS!
I MAKE YOU HUMBLE!
I AM THE MAN WITH THE 10 INCH COCK!

You seem pretty upset

It's on a premium network, these numbers are ok.

'no'

Last two eps were abysmal
such promises, such fails

Is this worth watching for Emily Browning?

They're not bad for Starz, but the rate of decline is alarming.

>white cocks
>cucks
>muslim cocks
>plot going nowhere
>shadow is always acting surprised like he has no idea what to do even after 7 episodes
>annoying dead wife....she follows shadow like a stupid fly drawn to the light...
>seems like the director/writer makes fun of all these old gods...

She's in it a lot, so if you like her, yes

She's the reason the show is failing. Fourty fucking minutes of Emily Browning and her unlikable character. Look at me I'm Emily fucking Browning and I'm acting lolololol. I fucking hate her.

Well I like her DSL that's for sure

Well her characters are kinda always shit so as long as she looks hot...

Wow I completely forgot she was in sucker punch. Just to clarify it's not so much the actress herself as it is the utterly unlikable character she's portraying.

She's pretty great in this honestly, they beefed up her character significantly from the book (as in, she's probably as much a protagonist as the protagonist), but that's not a bad thing

She IS unlikeable but it meant to be that and she's been fun

That's fair anons, thanks. I'll torrent it when the season is over then. I hate waiting for episodes every week

Shadow wasn't a cuck he was passed off when he found out dead wife was taking same cook dick. A cuck is someone who is into that.

>despite being used 89,000 times a day, Sup Forums still doesn't know what a cuckold is.

Same thing happened to Legend, she brought it down hard

Im a NG fan, but you lost me with the extreme SJW agenda, so go fuck yourself and I hope this shitty show gets cancelled.

how can you not know what a cuck is, here, of all places

it's like going to fenway and not knowing what a baseball is

done most shows fall off as time goes on?

>but if the last two episodes fall into the teens it won't happen.

Good.

same here

because the term has been memed into total meaninglessness.