Zika Doesn't Cause Microcephaly

OK, listen carefully and pay attention. Zika has been around for a very long time. It was first identified way back in the 1950's and since then it's found it's way around the planet. Thing is, it's never once been associated with microcephaly. Keep in mind, microcephaly is a fairly common birth defect with many causes. 1) Drug and alcohol abuse 2) Exposure to toxins 3) malnutrition 4) chromosomal abnormalities to name a few.

Now keep in mind, every country has a baseline rate of cases so for example a poor country may have 100/year whereas a more wealthy country may only have a dozen.

In 2015 there was a big uptick of cases in Brazil. Within weeks, a hypothesis was floated, that Zika (an otherwise harmless virus) was to blame. Only problem, the virus was ubiquitous in South and Central America without any increased rate of microcephaly in any other country. In fact tens of thousands of pregnant women in Colombia were infected but their *rates* of microcephaly didn't budge.

Like every crime drama you've ever seen, once the prosecutor has focused on a suspect, they ignore all evidence that he's not the culprit. Zika was to blame, end of story.

To believe that, you would have to believe that the virus mutated into a brain eating xenomorph with a taste for Brazilian neonates. More likely is this was a localized teratogenic exposure, maybe pesticides or some fuck-nut dumping toxins into the water supply.

Now here's a job for you Sup Forums. Follow the money. Who's benefiting from the Zika/Microcephaly narrative. We already know the Senate passed a 1 billion dollar slush fund (later overturned) to fight Zika. You also have people who've been trying to make abortion acceptable in South America jumping at this golden egg laying goose.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160624150813.htm
rollcall.com/news/politics/senate-democrats-call-new-zika-talks
sciencemag.org/news/2016/06/no-wave-zika-birth-defects-colombia-yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry OP, everyone would rather get soft balls over at a Trump circlejerk or lament over their white curse in the modern age than experimental population control done in our faces.

Wtf I love mosquitos now

wow who cares? we 9 billions already

You know there have been confirmed cases in the US, right?

When in doubt, it's the Clintons

>a long time
>since the 50s
stopped reading your retardation right there, child.

I'm not sure this is about population control. It seems like a manufactured problem that serves many powerful special interests. Even a cursory look at the evidence shows Zika is not to blame.

Bumping for interest.

It seems like a red pill I've not tried before.

Give me a tl:didn't follow the money trail clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8

It was simply identified in the 1950's. We didn't have the technology to identify specific virus strains much earlier. The virus itself has likely been around much much longer.

The local chatter in the Ned. Antilles is that Monsanto is responsible and got their team on it ASAP to find scape goat

I think the 1 billion dollar slush fund being floated in Congress would be a good place to start. A boatload of money that has 0% chance of eliminating a mosquito borne virus.

What if these Zika babies grow up and start posting on Sup Forums? They will raise the median IQ level here and the board will become too intellectual

African HIV from the 50s isn't the same as the HIV from San Francisco last Thursday.

Viruses mutate quickly. Ones that were previously harmless will sometimes activate new and dangerous side effects, but only after you've infected Madagascar.

Who is this mattress actress?

There's no evidence that Zika has mutated, let alone in such a way that it only affects Brazilians. Again, keep in mind the virus is everywhere in South and Central America.

>viruses don't evolve that's why we eradicated rhinovirus

go watch some alex jones or somethin

>there is no evidence suggesting that that tiny brains are an endemic problem in Brazil

oh I beg to differ

Did you even read the fucking post?

well its funny that MSM is actually telling tourists to not get or be pregnant in these areas, then. they are also warning the athletes.

of course, they will fuck their brains out anyway and they will all bring it back to their countries
not only the athletes but everyone else too. its basically a long fuck fest.

maybe the current "Zika" is a smoke screen, but something nasty will follow these people back home

>carried by mosqitos
>humans can also infect mosqitos
>is also airborne like a flu
>also lays dormant in sperm
>it causes M.P. children in pregnant women
>you *can* get Guille Barre syndrome (looks like AIDS Light to me when i read the wikis), which when untreated can cause death
>if "can" changes to "likely", bye bye 3rd world

This is more right than it is funny

>Rockefeller Foundation

This is really making me think *cheeky smiley face*

>Again, keep in mind the virus is everywhere in South and Central America.

So is malaria. Not every nigger has malaria.

bumping

That is not how u wash a doggy :(

>>you *can* get Guille Barre syndrome (looks like AIDS Light to me when i read the wikis), which when untreated can cause death

Guillain Barre's symptoms are temporary, usually limited to lower extremity paralysis. In rare cases it progresses up and compromises the diaphragm necessitating ventilator support until the virus abates. GB is also fairly common but it tends to come in waves.

i was gonna post this too, so here is a huge redpill related instead

>you're never well near a Rockerfell'

That's because their blood cells evolved to a semifunctional sickle shape to avoid becoming a malaria vector, which has the side effect of clogging their brain blood supply and giving them lots of little strokes

You dumbass it's happening in Colombia, PR, and here too.

You take your good thoughts and evidence amd rational and gtfo Sup Forums damnit we dont do that here!

Just to make sure it kills all the fleas, the doggy is fine, just look how relaxed is it :^)

Again, microcephaly has a baseline rate in any given country depending on it's demographics, therefore you're bound to have children born with this condition. What you have to look at is an uptick in cases above the norm. Remember, microcephaly has many etiologies.

Pregnant women in PR have been indeed infected, no microcephakly cases thus far.

Yeah and that other central American country florida

PR already has an aging population. These vegetable babies aren't doing us very good at the moment.

Just sayin

lol'd

Could it be that this is part of their plan?
>It's totally harmless goy! That's why we're having the Olympics in a country so you can become infected and bring it back... Because it's so harmless.

Well there's one surefire way to find out.

If no pregnant women bring back zika from the Olympics and have a kid with microcephaly, that will stand out and be cause for immediate investigation.

Lol the number of ways this is stupid is more than you can count without taking off your shoes. fuck y'all are retards. whats logic? how do math?

goddam I want off this stupid fuck planet

Don't take my word for it. Do your own investigation. Research the historic rates of microcephaly in South and Central America and plot a trend.

It was """""discovered""""" by the (((Rockefeller))) foundation from an """""expirimenal""""" monkey in 1947

Zika does cause microcephaliy though.
The estimated risk is between 1% and 13% if the mother is infected.

I had assumed from the beginning that Zika was just the media disease scare of 2015. It's like all the others that turn out to be fucking nothing: Bird flu, MRSA, Swine flu, Ebola etc.. every couple of years there seems to be a new disease churned out by the media to fill a significant portion of programming.