Work with female

>work with female
>she's a self-proclaimed "girl gamer"
>super liberal
>she constantly lies about shit
>has a steam library filled with over 50 games and she's only played a few for a few hours
>spouts shit against misogyny constantly
>she says Trump is going to bring women back into bondage/subjection
>says guys constantly harass her online just for being a girl
can we explain what this phenomenon is happening where women become this?

I thought it was just a meme but these girls seriously exist and all act almost completely the same.

Ok so now the real question, how hard did she turn your neckbeard ass down?

Tell her that Central Bankers have already enslaved women (and everybody else too) to their Money Printing Scam and she is going to have to turn in her nerd card if she is afraid to look into the subject.

End Central Banking. End the Money Printing Advantage. Tell everyone you know and a few people you don't know.

all girls that are acting out in anyway just crave a good hard fucking

its,pretty simple
i wouldnt read too much into the specifics

The result of school/media indoctrination.

>50 games
C A S U A L A F

USA as usual. Twitch, Youtube, Google, Facebook, Twitter ... thanks USA for those liberal shitty tools destroying the west

>> female
>> super liberal

Stopped reading

how are women in general in belgium? most girls I've dated from other countries were way easier to get along with. it's gotten to the point I legit just don't want to ever date american chicks ever again because every single one was fucking ridiculous in some way.

chicks from other countries were more well-rounded or at least tried to make connections with you easier.

she sound pretty young/ mentally unstable
you need to fuck her OP before she wises up

FPBP

it's super rare here to see girls like that, liberal gamer whores ... seriously, we might be a shitty non-country, but girls here work and try to build a family pretty quickly.

Rape her

>she wouldn't come to my moms house to play rocket league what a slut better make a post about it on a new zealand rugby uniform discussion board

This.

I used to be a borderline virgin (in the sense that I was lucky to get laid once a year). Mostly because I tried too hard to get a proper set-up/romance a girl. The moment I realized 90% of women (if not more) just want you to take them, throw them down and fuck the bullshit our of them, I became a fucking machine.

This goes double for "gamer/nerd/special snowflake" girls.

actually she keeps telling me all the time at work how people keep flirting with her on phone calls (I work in an office) and how it pisses her off. at first I just listened and agreed it was weird, but she won't shut the fuck up about it at least once every other day. I can't tell if that's part of her trying to flirt with me or she just loves to bitch and moan constantly.

thought she had NKVD written on her hand at first...fuck me

>>she wouldn't come to my moms house to play rocket league what a slut better make a post about it on a new zealand rugby uniform discussion board

Sounds like every Aussie thread over on Sup Forums I've ever walked into

>snowflake girls
kek

>Choosing to work with women
You made the grand mistake buddy

Fucking Sup Forumsirgins leaking into Sup Forums again.

>>she says Trump is going to bring women back into bondage/subjection
so she admits Hillary has no chance? HA even the liberals have no faith in that bitch.

>Rape her

I read on Sup Forums that over 80℅ of women have orgasam during rape.

this is the reason I stopped trying with girls
If I can't have my anime romance IRL I'd rather stick with 2D than fucking some girl and becoming depressed afterwards ;_;

women have convinced themselves that doing specific things makes them more attractive.they think that dying their hair makes them look younger and they think that playing video games makes them more appealing to men

its like how on a first date you lie your ass off and pretend to be a better person who didnt eat a hitch hiker but the female version.

>50 games

>some meaningless label
she will change once this current trend is no longer in season just you wait user
as soon as it falls out of fashion shell get a new pair of shoes

>giving these women any kind of attention

Does she look good?
If yes, give her the dick. Women will drop all their ideas about whatever they have as long as a dominant man demands it. She obviously doesn't like video games and only does it because she craves attention, so if you give her what she needs and make her feel like only you can do it, she will be like wax in your hands. Mohammed and Jamal can mind-control women with their dicks and so can you.
There is only one way of curing this world from this madness and it's in your pants. Godspeed user.

I met a couple girls that actually play games. They don't talk about it all the time or talk about how it is to be a female gamer. One of them is a crazy manipulative bitch. And the other was more liberal but probably the best woman I have ever met. Fucked my chances up with her of course.
>tfw I always fuck it up with women

>its like how on a first date you lie your ass off and pretend to be a better person who didnt eat a hitch hiker but the female version.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

In fairness, she may just play on a console.

But yes, they're extremely frustrating to deal with. I've never known any woman to actually be harassed for being a girl any more than I'm harassed when I play. It's the normal shit talk; they just think it's because she's a girl, not because she's actually being treated as one of the guys.

She pegged you as a beta listener. Prepare to always hear about her problems, and if you do anything contrary to that you'll be told your acting out.

Write her off and stop talking to her.

All women are like this user, compared to men, women don't look to achieve anything in life, they only look for short-term attention, no matter where and how they get it.

What shit does she lie about you fucking nigger?

Maybe you should consider getting a career instead of a job.

This!

It's these fucking 1st world countries with everything handed to them where these bitches can afford crying wolf over everything.

Here, women don't even give a shit about muh liberal and shit. As in, they're not militant about it and have a healthy attitude.

Gamer girls are actually rare and those who are actual gamer girls, well they don't go about boasting and shit, they just don't care and mostly don't even play online.

>pretend to be a better person who didnt eat a hitch hiker

I'm a gamer girl. I don't tell anyone, and I don't get harassed.

Also, MAGA

its called liberalism

Bad advice, user. You don't shit where you eat, and this chick could royally fuck OP's shit up if there are any allegations of misconduct. That's all it would take too, is allegations.

And WTF is up with that chick's forehead? She could market it for advertising space.

What do you say to them to get them to that point? Or are you advocating full-blown rape?

I'm dating a belgian chick atm. She's great!

You mean level up?

>I'm a gamer girl. I don't tell anyone
> I don't tell anyone

Tits. or. get. the. fuck. out.

what makes someone a "real" grrl gaymur? I know a normie girl who only plays 1 game, WoW, and knows nothing about the lore. however, she finished the last season in the top .5 of North American players

how many of you faggots are actually good at something other than playing fallout 3 for the 10th time?

It's shooped, moron

I miss my kitty

I know this one girl who played a lot of DOOM and PS1 games. 80s anime was some of her favorite anime. She did a lot of heroin so I stayed away from her romantically. We almost made out a couple of times and she'd ask me to massage her. I feel so stupid fucking shoot me.

Talk to them for maybe ten minutes, then do some physical controlling. Small of her back, leg, and if you think you can get away with it, ass. Makes it very apparent what you want and you can read her reaction from there and either find a private room or abandon ship depending on her reaction.

You don't even need to be all that attractive for this, I'm a somewhat overweight jawlet.

tell us a story user

I could finish some L4D2 campaigns on solo expert. Only girl I know who plays video games plays smash and pokemon.

>She did a lot of heroin so I stayed away from her romantically.
Good idea. Just stay away from those people in general.

>work with 2 girls
>they're both competent. trustworthy and ambitious
its not a girl problem, its western problem

Well long story short
>went out a couple times
>texted and talked constantly
>was a pussy and never made my move
>I was 90% sure she liked me
>found out later she really liked me

Basically I'm retarded and I was a pretty bad drunk because of depression and shyness. Have cut back on drinking so thats nice I guess.

These woman are disgusting. Very hard to be around. It doesn't make them "Powerful" Like they say they are. People just don't like them because they are bad humans. It's like farting because you want to fight the power and then when everyone is repulsed saying you are dominant.

I meant, while playing. Randomly telling other people your gender is asking for attention. I said it because it was relevant to the thread.

Sounds like you were going after skanks to me.

Every girl I ever been with wanted to be dated at least twice before I fucked them.

Usually after the third date I got sex.

I never meet a girl that just wanted to straight up fuck on first sight lol.

Maybe that happens to big muscle guys but not to me.

>physical controlling
>touching
Won't this strategy get you a face full of pepper spray unless your name is Chad?

If you do it completely out of the blue, yes.

You still want to warm her up a little bit, but the point is that ten minutes of warming up will get the job done just as well as ten weeks, as some guys think they need to take that long.

I also obviously recommend trying this on girls who aren't completely out of your league. If you are a 5/10 as I am, don't try this on 9s and 10s, try it on 4-7s.

If you are Chad though, the world is your oyster.

>Sounds like you were going after skanks to me.

Well, yes. I am talking solely about party/bar sluts here. If you are trying to date/have a relationship with a girl, things obviously change.