Redpill me on Trump's ties with Russia

Redpill me on Trump's ties with Putin. What are the known facts? What is his foreign policy and how would these ties might influence it?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nj.com/articles/19028258/dnc_2016_on_foreign_policy_its_hillary_whose_histo.amp?client=safari
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no ties with Russia you stupid goy.

As we know, the Clintons fence state secrets to Russia and China all the time (e.g. impeachment, hillary server) so because Trump is obviously a plant to put Hillary in office, then it's no surprise that he's working for Putin.

I think Putin don't give a fuck about Trump, he's using him to fuck up american politics

NO SHUT UP TRUMP ALREADY SAID HE WAS "STABLEMATES" WITH PUTIN MEANING LOTS OF HARD GAY SEX.

What makes you think I'm a goy?

It's just a propaganda made by Anti-Trump people. Putin praised Trump once in an interview, that's about it. They have no other relationship.

fuck off kike

google.com/amp/www.nj.com/articles/19028258/dnc_2016_on_foreign_policy_its_hillary_whose_histo.amp?client=safari

He placed him in the right position in order to fuck up america. Same shit Putin did with Hungary, he funded Orban and placed him in the power position.

>orban bad to hungary
the eternal kraut strikes again
limp back to momma merkel's tit

He wants to avoid another white vs white war and kikes hate him for that.

>orban bad to hungary

I never said that Orban is bad for Hungary you dumb english diaspora. NATO knows really good that Putin is funding right-wing parties in Europe in order to influence Brussels.

we will get fucked if he gets elected. and if hillary gets elected we will also get fucked. we're fucked both ways.

you say that again yuo littlr cock sukkr see what hapen

The funniest thing is that the only country where Putin doesn't fund (far) right wing groups is Finland.

Guess those Russian faggots will never forget the Winter War.

>oy vey we're fucked no matter what
>we have to stop this menace
>what if we can't complain

How much does Kremlin pay you to shill, english diaspora ?

why will you be fucked?

Syria will be a cooperative battle between US and Russia, all you're expected to do is pay some bills.

Trump saw some Orthodox memes and now he's a tryhard catechumen.

Trump is funded by Russia and his tax returns prove it thats why he wont release them lolol

didn't you know?

enouhg to get mre some ice

WE WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.

Trump did some business with Russians. As billionaire international playboys are want to do. His foreign policy can be summed up as, "fuck you".

Shush, dont peek over the firewall.

>Using faggotry as an insult
Deep down the lefties know gays are abominations.

Pic related

finland scared of Russia hue hue hue, good

It'll be okay

The right wing party here is filled with Putinboos anyways

See