/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomgara/status/860938163526799362
youtube.com/watch?v=ItY7ldRFuEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Bohemians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sophie

Intel dun goofed. Every company that uses their stuff (basically all of them) is going to lose 30% speed and effeciency

We going back to dial-up tier internet

too early u fat cunt

oh go do one lad i was gonna do a thread with no edition but with pic related

Cannot stop listening to Eurobeat.

No other genre of music makes me feel similar.

woof haha

>is going to lose 30% speed and effeciency
won't that just mean going back to like 2010 or something

Thom Yorke's let himself go

what the fuck am i supposed to do if i have an intel processor

she needs to get fatter

some girl once screenshotted something weird/pervy i messaged her and she posted it on twitter

glad my name wasn't attached and that it didn't end up in some cringe compilation or something

>mfw AMD

wish I was a pretty girl wearing pretty clothes

weedman didn't answer

No, because everything is more multi-platform and has so many more users now.

The whole system is going to be creaking at the seams until everyone replaces their Intel stuff, which will take years.

Enjoy the job centre computers crashing and having to go back to paper forms. The government IT is already shite.

Burn your computer and buy one with a different processor

getting the sweats just thinking about that happening to me

good news: i learned how to solve recursive frequencies
bad news: my favorite pen just died and i'm actually quite sad about it :(

I always like to assume pepe posters are somewhat cute. So......are you a cute white man? No homo.

take girl pills

Honestly annoyed I didn't commit to nofap until now. I feel much better overall; mood doesn't get as shitty, sleep feels more deep, and I just feel like I'm much more in control

so will i have to turn all the settings on games down by about 30% now?

its estimated between 5 and 30% on some tasks. for cloud shit that very bad news for the insurers but for the average person its probably not going to be really noticable.

is it really that bad? wtf

might bell the weedman again

6'2" and built like a brick shithouse.

>ywn be a pretty girl with a perky set of boobies and butt to match

what group in society is mocked the least out of anyone?

Weather's due to be AWFUL tomorrow but I'm starting running at half 7 in the morning anyway. Bet I look a right spastic haha

Republic of Soyistan

>intlel cucks worried about their speeds

Feels good getting a Ryzen, half the price for twice the speed LMAO

twitter.com/tomgara/status/860938163526799362

what the fuck is happening with intel

someone give me a quick rundown

phwoar post more plz xx
wish i was a qt lesbian girl

rich eskimos

Feeling the urge to buy crap again

But don't know what I want

Reminder, most of the servers for all the online services you use probably run on intel.

I'm just repeating what Sup Forums told me. It lets hackers get access to a bit of your computer that then gives them access to literally everything.

Basically any intel computer since 1993 is affected, and the only way to patch it (it can't be fixed) is to block the process that lets you go from the vulnerable bit to everything else. But this will fucking kill the performance since every time you do something on your computer it will have to go around this blockage instead of using it.

Do you guys use the term "phone" instead of "call"
I knew a Canadian that would say "yeah I'll phone you then", found it a bit odd

bell

Different people say different things in different places.

want to kiss his tummy

Yeah but I thought maybe there was a parallel there

degenerate freak, parents didn't spank you enough

His presence

I FEEL IT

every intel processor made in the last 10 years has a security breach that is now known to hackers all over the world. desktops, laptops, servers, databases all use intel processors. intel is going to send out a patch to fix the security breach, but it will slow down every processor by at least 30%. this is going to have a massive impact on the internet. things will slow down greatly

ring

its presence

I FEEL IT

secuirty bug found in their chips.
its patchable but means the CPU will take longer to do some tasks.
its to do with the way chips prefetch information they think will be used next before its asked for.
an attacker can insert an instruction into this queue(tiny registers on the chip itself, CPU "RAM") and it be carried out before the chips security can do it one as an unauthorised instruction.
the patch will slow things a little because it will change the prefetch.
this affects companies with millions of CPUs greatly, possibly.

thats about it unless you are wanting tech level.

based black man

for home users performance is only reduced by about 5%

it's servers and databasing that'll be hit by the 30% thing

Love birds too though? Bit rude mate
cuddling

between 5-30% for some tasks.

>it's servers and databasing that'll be hit by the 30% thing

All my favourite websites have fucking loads of servers.

I don't use this cpu for any intended gaming purpose anymore so I don't really give a shit

Hark, the morrow's toil beckons

Another day doth pass,

A further day of filling Toilberg's pockets

Yes, it is the morrow's toil.

Y2K was real. The only reason why it didn't become a massive shitstorm is because people worked hard on it for years.

I remember my dad putting in 70-80 hour weeks in 1999 fixing shit. Planes were most likely not going to fall from the sky, but there were some valid concerns that justified a ton of work from programmers and testers.

how/why is dundee so full of non-whites? it's remarkable

thought scotland was white

Just go on hiatus ;)

Shut the fuck up cunt.

I've been waiting for decades at this point.

i'm using an overclocked 6600k + r9 fury with an SSD just to funpost and study lol. haven't played a game for months

youtube.com/watch?v=ItY7ldRFuEc

Why didn't your dad stop this intel shit. I've never seen Sup Forums this bad before, they're proper scared

I honestly can't stand you fucking anglos

>Y2K was real.
nope. cant tell you why i know this but you can trust me on this one.

Finnish girls.

[spoiler]Nigger[/spoiler]

THE BELLS TOLL FOR TOIL

nah

I'VE SEEN THIS HAPPEN IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES
NOW IT'S HAPPENING IN MINE

Money well spent
I only have an i5 and gtx 950 fortunately

Harris's List of Covent Garden Ladies, published from 1757to1795, was an annual directory of prostitutes then working in London

The entries in Harris's List detail the woman's age, her physical appearance (including the size of her breasts), her sexual specialities, and sometimes a description of her genitals. Additional information such as how long she had been active as a prostitute, or if she sang, danced or conversed well, is also included.

The types of prostitute the lists present vary from "low-born errant drabs", to prominent courtesans.

Miss Davenport's entry:
>"She is so well proportioned (when you examine her whole naked figure, which she will permit you to do, if you perform the Cytherean Rites like an able priest) that she might be taken for a fourth Grace, or a breathing animated Venus de Medicis... she has no objection to two guineas."

Miss Clicamp:
> "One of the finest, fattest figures as fully finished for fun and frolick as fertile fancy ever formed... fortunate for the true lovers of fat, should fate throw them into the possession of such full grown beauties."

Miss Wilmot was a high priced prostitute. Her entry which tells of a steamy encounter with the Duke of York:
>What followed, may be better imagined than described; but if we may credit Miss W-lm-t's account, she never experienced a more 'extensive protrusion' in any amorous conflict either before or since."

Ahahahahhaha suck my willy goy I binged read all of it last week
*goes on hiatus again*

don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose

>losing 30% performance

still faster than AMD lol

>"One of the finest, fattest figures as fully finished for fun and frolick as fertile fancy ever formed... fortunate for the true lovers of fat, should fate throw them into the possession of such full grown beauties."

Even back then people knew about the THICC

Every website losing 30%

Most will fucking crash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Bohemians
good book that has a lot of info on the covent garden ladies and the gents in the area.

i need a finnish boy!

Would anyone ever get a car on finance? I want a new one and maybe paying off a car in chunks will look decent on my report

bums

NEED miss clicamp to sit on my face

will wheaton has a blog on which hes currently writing about a subreddit making fun of him

yesss deano my son

Moving in for the kill lads

How's tim bryne?

end human rights imperialism

Scared about this Intel thing
Is my computer going to get hacked

don't think I've felt this ill in my life

whats his social media...

anonymous have got control of my pc lads

>blood in my snot
ah yes, drugs

imagine tim's anxiety and videos when he hears about the hack